Yofuu Runo, December 2019
|Born||December 20, 2007|
|Agency||UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2019-)|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei|
|Joined||August 2, 2019|
|Time in Group||0 Years, 5 Months, 20 Days|
Yofuu Runo was born on December 20, 2007 in Osaka, Japan.
Yofuu participated in Morning Musume '19 LOVE Audition, but failed.
On August 2, it was announced that Yofuu had joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei alongside eight other girls. They were introduced on September 8 at Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2019 9gatsu ~Kirameki~.
When Yofuu joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei, she was in her last year of elementary school. As of April 2019, Yofuu is currently in her last year of elementary school.
Here is a list of nicknames that was used to refer to Yofuu Runo:
- Yofuu-chan (よふうちゃん): One of her nicknames as a Hello Pro Kenshuusei member.
- Runo-chan (るのちゃん): One of her nicknames as a Hello Pro Kenshuusei member.
- Name: Yofuu Runo (豫風瑠乃)
- Birthdate: December 20, 2007
- Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
- Blood Type: O
- Height: 146cm
- Western Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Eastern Zodiac: Pig (Boar in Japan)
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2019-08-02: Hello Pro Kenshuusei member
- UP-FRONT PROMOTION Status:
- 2019-08-02: Member
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2019-present)
- Hobbies: Music appreciation, karaoke
- Favorite Music Genre: J-pop
- Favorite Sport: Snowboard
- Least Favorite Food: Bitter melon gourd
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Motto: Nana korobi ya oki (七転び八起き; Fall seven times, rise eight)
- Favorite Hello! Project song: "Otome Pasta ni Kandou"
- Looks Up To: Yokoyama Reina
- [2019-] Hello! Project Station
- Her surname Yofuu (豫風) is incredibly rare with only 10 individuals in Japan sharing the same surname.
- Since she was a child, Runo's father show her Morning Musume and that is why she auditioned.
- Gallery:Yofuu Runo
- List:Yofuu Runo Discography Featured In
- List:Yofuu Runo Concert & Event Appearances
- ↑ "ハロプロ研修生に新メンバー加入のお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2019-08-02.
- ↑ "Yofuu at the Japanese surnames etymology dictionary"