Wada Sakurako (和田桜子) is a former Japanese idol under Hello! Project as a member of Kobushi Factory. She was first introduced as a Hello Pro Kenshuusei member in December 2012 at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2012 ~12gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~.
On March 30, 2020, with Kobushi Factory's disbandment, Wada graduated from Hello! Project and retired from the entertainment industry.
- 1 Biography
- 2 Personal Life
- 3 Profile
- 4 Discography
- 5 Publications
- 6 Works
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Honorary Titles
- 9 References
- 10 External Links
Wada Sakurako was born on March 8, 2001 in Aichi, Japan.
She participated in the Morning Musume 11th Generation ~Suppin Utahime~ Audition, but failed to join the group.
On November 20, it was announced that Wada would be joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei alongside five other girls. She was officially introduced at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2012 ~12gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~ alongside Kanazawa Tomoko, Kaga Kaede, Ichioka Reina, Kishimoto Yumeno and Makino Maria on December 9.
On March 7, Wada and Kaga Kaede held a fanclub event.
On May 5, the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2013 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ event was held and Wada won the judge's vote for her performance of "Uchouten LOVE".
Wada participated in the opening act of the Morning Musume '14 Concert Tour Haru ~Evolution~.
On January 2, it was announced during the Hello! Project 2015 WINTER ~DANCE MODE!~ concert that Wada would debut in a new Hello Pro Kenshuusei unit alongside Hamaura Ayano, Taguchi Natsumi, Ogawa Rena, Nomura Minami, Fujii Rio, Hirose Ayaka and Inoue Rei. The group's name was later announced as Kobushi Factory.
On March 8, Wada celebrated her 15th birthday at a fanclub event, titled Kobushi Factory Wada Sakurako Birthday Event 2016, with two shows at TOKYO FM HALL.
On August 4, it was reported that Wada was in poor health and she would be absent from Kobushi Factory's mini live at Ario Otori that day. On August 5, it was reported that she was still in poor health and underwent a medical examination, as a result it was decided that she needed rest and would be absent from the Tokyo Idol Festival event that day, as well as the Hello! Project 2016 SUMMER concerts on August 6 and 7. On August 9, it was announced that she was diagnosed with acute gastroenteritis and would also miss the concert on August 11. Wada fully recovered and returned to performing at Kobushi Factory's third single special live on August 13.
On March 9, Wada celebrated her 16th birthday at a fanclub event, titled Kobushi Factory Wada Sakuraro Birthday Event 2017, with two shows at Shinjuku ReNY.
On March 8, Wada celebrated her 17th birthday at a fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Wada Sakurako Birthday Event 2018, which featured two shows at Mt.RAINIER HALL.
On March 8, she celebrated her 18th birthday at a fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Wada Sakurako Birthday Event 2019, featuring two shows at TOKYO FM HALL.
On April 15, it was announced that Wada would star in Jugyouchuu no Tegami, SKY PerfecTV!'s 10th Twitter morning drama series posted every day from April 22 to April 27.
On January 8, it was announced that Kobushi Factory would disband on March 30, 2020 with a concert at Tokyo Dome City Hall. Their final single is set to be released on March 4, 2020. Hirose Ayaka had been in discussions with the agency about her graduation since early 2019, and after discussions with the group, the other members except Inoue Rei also expressed their desire to pursue a new path. It was eventually decided that the group would disband. Afterwards, Wada Sakurako would graduate from Hello! Project and retire from the entertainment industry.
On March 9, Wada was to celebrate her 19th birthday at a fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Wada Sakurako Birthday Event 2020, featuring two shows at TOKYO FM HALL. However, it was cancelled in consideration of a new policy established by the government to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
On March 30, Kobushi Factory disbanded and Wada graduated from Hello! Project and retired from entertainment industry.
Her father works in a senior citizen home. She has an older brother.
 and from high school in March 2019.
The following list are notable friendships Wada Sakurako has acquired:
Wada's given name, Sakurako, means "cherry blossom" (桜; sakura) combined with "child" (子; ko). Her name was suggested by her father and paternal grandmother.
Here is a list of nicknames that have been used to refer to Wada Sakurako:
- Name: Wada Sakurako (和田桜子)
- Nicknames: WadaSaku (わださく), Sako (さこ)
- Birthday: March 8, 2001
- Birthplace: Aichi, Japan
- Blood type: B
- Height: 162 cm (5 ft 3.7 in)?
- Western Zodiac: Pisces
- Eastern Zodiac: Snake
- Hello! Project Status:
- UP-FRONT PROMOTION Status:
- 2012-11-20: Member
- 2020-03-30: Retired
- Kobushi Factory Member Color:
- Hello! Project groups:
- Main article: Wada Sakurako/Discography
- [2016.06.21] Greeting ~Hamaura Ayano・Wada Sakurako~
-  Kobushi Factory Ogawa Rena & Wada Sakurako Birthday Event 2016
- [2017.08.26] Kobushi Factory Ogawa Rena & Wada Sakurako Birthday Event 2017
- [2018.07.26] Kobushi Factory Nomura Minami・Wada Sakurako Birthday Event 2018
- [2019.07.26] Kobushi Factory Nomura Minami・Wada Sakurako Birthday Event 2019
- Main article: Wada Sakurako/Publications
- [2019.06.21] Sakurako
-  Week End Survivor
-  JK Ninja Girls
-  Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 6 Gaiden ~Tasogare no Kamen~ (daily guest role)
-  Reborn ~13nin no Tamashii wa Kami-sama no Yume wo Miru~
-  JK Ninja Girls
- [2015–2019] The Girls Live
- [2016–2020] Uta-navi! (うたなび！)
-  Jugyouchuu no Tegami (授業中の手紙; Letters in Class) (SKY PerfecTV! Twitter)
- [2013–2020] Hello! Project Station
- [2014–2016] MUSIC+
- [2015–2016] GREEN ROOM
- [2016–2020] Upcoming
- [2016–2017] Girls Night Out
- [2017–2020] tiny tiny
- [2018–2020] OMAKE CHANNEL
-  Hello Pro no Monohon!
- [2019–2020] Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge
-  Hello Pro Kouhaku Taiko THE☆BATTLE 2019
|Youngest member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei
2012 – 2013
- Kobushi Factory Profile (archived)
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Profile (archived)
- Kobushi Factory Official Blog (inactive)
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Blogs: June 2013, December 2013, February 2014, September 2014 (not tagged), November/December 2014, February/March 2015
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei|