So i jsut realized something. Some of the former MM girls are now mothers now, so what i was wondering is would what would the chances of them joining MM be? Would it be like an automatic pass if they thought about auditioning?
So the mothers are:
- Nakazawa Yuko - 1 Daughter (B: 2012), the child's only 5 so I don't think being an idol is on her mind lol
- Ishiguro Aya - 2 Daughters (1st Daughter B: 2000), (2nd Daughter, B: 2002), the first one is a little bit too old to audition I think? but the second one has time, but maybe not?
- Ichii Sayaka - 3 daughters (ones like just recently been born), but the other two are twins both born in 2003, so maybe? they are both only 14.
- Tsuji Nozomi - 1 daughter (B: 2007), not any time soon, but maybe to that?
- Kago Ai - 1 daughter (B: 2012), but regarding Ai's past conflicts with the company i kinda doubt they will want to take her daughter.
- Fujimoto Miki - 1 Daughter (B: 2015), maybe?
Out of all them, i would say when they time were to come, maybe Yuko's child would probs want to join? even at this point Yuko still follows the members (collects CD's and always goes to the concerts), so i feel like if she would want to be an idol, Yuko would encourage it maybe?. Maybe even Nozomi's child might want to audition when her time comes?