Today, I shall tell you all about my favorite local idol groups of all time. Si☆Stella is an indie local idol group created by St. Bonapro School. It is the name for the newly reorganized St. Bonapro School. The name means "Si(ster) Stella(r stars)". Four members of St. Bonapro are also in Si☆Stella, and two new girls completed the lineup. Si☆Stella officially formed shortly after St. Bonapro School broke up on November 21, 2014. They had their live debut on December 21, 2014.
Hopefully Masuda Hina and Kikuchi Yua, two former members of the group should join Hello! Pro Kenshuusei soon.
- Kashiwa Ayana (柏 綾菜; July 20, 2005Blue) ,
- Kashiwa Yuina (柏 結菜; July 20, 2005Orange) ,
- Furuoka Koharu (古岡 瑚遥; November 24, 2005Purple) ,
- Sugawara Miina (菅原 みいな; June 8, 2006Green) ,
- Okafuji Lulu (岡藤 瑠々; August 18, 2011Red) ,
- Yajima Ayano (矢島 彩乃; September 9, 2010Pink) ,
My prediction of who will join Si☆Stella next
- Ran (蘭; March 3, 2009Turquoise) ,
- Shimizu Yumeka (清水 夢華; January 19, 2010Emerald Green) ,
- Shimizu Yunon (清水 夢音; January 19, 2010Yellow) ,
- Nogimoto Jui (禾本 珠彩; September 17, 2010Lavender) ,
- Shiki (四季; October 24, 2010Yellow Green) ,
- Ricca (六花; December 4, 2012Indigo) ,
- Mafune Nono (真船 乃暖; July 8, 2004Yellow) (graduated 31st August 2015) ,
- Akai Sakura (赤井 桜; November 20, 2004Green) (graduated 12th June 2016) ,
- Sakurai Rico (櫻井 理子; May 3, 2002Red) (graduated 23rd December 2016) ,
- Nakamura Yuuhi (中村 柚陽; October 28, 2005Yellow) (graduated 8th July 2017) ,
- Masuda Hina (増田 陽菜; December 10, 2008Pink) (graduated 5th November 2017) ,
- Kikuchi Yua (菊地 結愛; November 5, 2009Yellow) (graduated 19th March 2019) ,
- They were being promoted as the youngest idol group when the group first formed on December 21 2014.
- Si☆Stella members Kashiwa Ayana and Kashiwa Yuina are identical twins.