|This profile is actively undergoing a major edit!
(man, I love this Tsunkerconstruction gif)
–KYS, November 2017
|KanashiYasashiSayashi Profile Last update: 02.11.2017|
Hello!-Project Wikia: User:JoshuaJSlone
Hello! Project: Tsunku, Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Kanon, Takagi Sayuki, Kanazawa Tomoko, Tsugunaga Momoko, Sayashi Riho, Sato Masaki, Suzuki Airi, Murota Mizuki; Michishige Sayumi (See more in: Member Rankings)
Hello! Project body goals: Nakajima Saki, Ogawa Rena, Takeuchi Akari (Because I want to drop 8kg's and they have the most similar body type - big biceps, bigger triceps and bigger legs meanwhile their bellies are rather flat and all of them aren't on the super skinny side - which I will never reach either) honorable mentions are Kamei Eri and Sayashi Riho, maybe also Natsuyaki Miyabi because they are fellow thunder thighs to some degree.
Taiki Bansei Dream Road ~ Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru ~ Kimi no Kawari ya Iyashinai Osu! Kobushi Tamashii
KYS has a half-sister.
KYS finished her secondary education at the age of 18 while most of the people who go for the same finish it at the age of 16. She started school one year later than usual, because of an operation and had to repeat the 7th grade, which resulted in a 2-year gap.
Here is a list of nicknames that was used to refer to KYS:
- Schimmli / Shimuri*
KanashiYasashiSayashi hasn't published her works yet, but it is implied that she's going to do so from 2018 on. A English translation is planned later on.
- She wants to learn Japanese, Korean, Chinese, basic Thai and possibly even more Asian languages. Originally she wanted to start with Japanese on November 2017, but it was postponed due to the lack of money and the priority of other important things.
- Since KYS didn't go to school for about 4 years, her English isn't as good as it used to be, however if there will be a possibility in the future, she's going to refresh her English and pick up more vocabularies.
- She wants to be an author and create webvideos in the near future.
- Is planning a 25 month diet to reach her ideal weight of 47,5kg starting in November "I used to be really obese and never lost more than 1kg per month even when my BMI was about 30, now with a BMI of 22-23 and a now diagnosted Hypothyroidism, I will try to lose 300-400g each month until December 2019. This marks the day when I originally started to lose weight, it will be a 10-year-anniversary. It seems impossible for me to lose it faster and before I repeat former mistakes with starvation, I'll grow into the perfect shape without stress and yo-yo dieting. I recently learned that I'm not eating enough, which is in my opinion a bigger problem than not eating in moderation - from a body fat percentage of roughly 25% and a normal weight, I'll start to fullfill my dream in November 2017. I'm not in a rush, it's better than 5 more years of yo-yo dieting and pain."
- Plans to be self-employed in the future. However, because her start-up capital is pretty low she's planning to start an apprenticeship next year.
- She used to be really into Hetalia, SAW and several Boys Love and Yaoi anime and manga namely Seven Days, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica, Sternensammler and Hey, Class President!
- Has Hypothyroidism, Chronic Cervical spine disorder and Chronic Blepharitis
- Since at least 3 generations Polydactyly runs in her family. While the majority of the relatives on her mothers side of the family have polydactyly on one of their hands and one of their feet, only KYS and her grandfather are known to have it on both their hands. The 2 extra fingers were amputated when KYS was still a baby and the extra toe when she was a preschooler, that's also the main reason why she started to go to a regular school one year later at the age of 7.