Hey there! I'm Icklenikhikinz and I love Hello! Project!! I also love to make new friends so leave me a message if you want :) I've been a fan of H!P since early 2012. The first group I found was Buono! and I've been a fan of them since early 2011 because I was watching the anime Shugo Chara. The first song I heard from them was Bravo☆Bravo because my sister watched the anime first and it was the first song I overheard.
I've attempted to venture out of H!P but it's never really happened. I was obsessed with a couple of songs by AKB48 but I never got further than those 4 or 5 songs that I heard. I've also listened to a bit of Perfume, Momoiro Clover and Fairies. I've listened to a bit of K-pop, mostly Girls' Generation, but I didn't get into that as well.
- Golden Chinatown / Sayonara Usotsuki no Watashi - Berryz Koubou
- Kanashiki Amefuri / Adam to Eve no Dilemma - ℃-ute
- Atarashii Watashi ni Nare! / Yattaruchan - S/mileage
- All the b-sides for Brainstorming / Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai except Rock no Teigi
- Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe / Password is 0
- TIKI BUN and Shabadaba Doo~
- Ai wa Itsumo Kimi no Naka ni / Futsuu, Idol 10nen Yatterannai Desho!?
- Romance wo Katatte / Towa no Uta
- Berryz Koubou Special Best Vol.2
- Onna no Ko ni Shika Wakannai Choudo ga Aru no
- Kanjuku Berryz Koubou The Final Completion Box
- Love Together
- Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai (04-13-15 Kanjuku Complete Ver.)
I'm pretty biased to a girl who can dance.
If you doubted my favorite member was Miyabi based on my profile above, this will definately help settle that doubt XD
My Original Line-upEdit
- 5th Generation: Niigaki Risa
- 6th Generation: Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina
- 8th Generation: Mitsui Aika
- 9th Generation: Fukumura Mizuki, Ikuta Erina, Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Kanon
- 10th Generation: Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Sato Masaki, Kudo Haruka
(This definitely wasn't the first line-up I was exposed to though. I was basically living in the Platinum Era for about half a year.)
The groups are ordered based on which one I discovered first. Listed first is the first song I heard from each group. Listed second is the first song that was released around the time I actually got into the group. Groups not listed are ones I've been a fan of since their formation.
That kind of gives you (and me XD) an estimate of how long I've been into these groups.