|Born||July 10, 1964|
|Occupation||Pianist, composer, arranger, programmer|
Uesugi Hiroshi (上杉洋史) is a Japanese pianist, composer, arranger, and programmer. He is also a director and producer under the company Solid Force.
Uesugi Hiroshi was born on July 10, 1964 in Hokkaido, Japan. At age 6, his family moved to Ibaraki, where he spent three years learning to play the electronic organ. At age 10, they moved to Tokyo. He bought his first synthesizer in middle school and taught himself to play piano at age 17.
After graduating from high school, he entered an engineering university. He joined a jazz society and formed a piano trio, as well as an instrumental band with his high school friends, in which he began composing his own songs.
Uesugi became a professional musician after graduating from university in 1987 and has worked as a pianist, composer, and arranger for J-pop artists and anime.
In 2010, he formed an ambient music duo with Nakayama Nobuhiko named Phonotronika.
In January 2011, Uesugi had the opportunity to perform in the Sting Symphonicity Tour in Japan as a pianist with the Tokyo New City Orchestra. He also digitally released his first solo piano mini album titled Spring Is Here that year.
- Name: Uesugi Hiroshi (上杉洋史)
- Birth Date:July 10, 1964
- Birthplace: Hokkaido, Japan
- Western Zodiac: Cancer
- Eastern Zodiac: Dragon
- Takaramono (arrangement, piano)
- Sono Subete no Ai ni (arrangement, keyboard)
- Seishun Gekijou (Berryz Koubou Ver.) (arrangement)
- Massugu na Watashi (arrangement)
- Yakusoku wa Toku ni Shinai wa (arrangement)
- Tadori Tsuita Onna Senshi (arrangement)
- Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku (Winter Ver.) (arrangement)
- Romantic Ukare Mode (arrangement, keyboard)
- Melodies (Piano Dokushou Version) (arrangement)
- Ai no Bakayarou ~trance trip version~ (arrangement)
- Hana, Takenawa no Toki (arrangement, piano)
- Mirai e Tsunagu Yakusoku (arrangement)
- Furusato no Yume (arrangement)
- Seishun Gekijou (arrangement)
- Rock My Body (arrangement)
- Futari no Paradise (arrangement, keyboards, programming)
- I Love Blues (arrangement, keyboard)
- Ame yo (arrangement)
- Urara (arrangement)
- Rokugatsu no Hanayome (June bride) ni Akogare (arrangement)
- Romantic Ukare Mode (arrangement)
- Cabbage Hakusho ~Haru Hen~ (arrangement)
- Sotsugyoushiki ~Otona ni Naru 1 Page~ (arrangement, piano)
- Yasashii Yume Dake wo Mite (arrangement)
- Tsubasa (arrangement)
- Nanni mo Iwazu ni I LOVE YOU (Arrangement, keyboard, piano)