Uemura Hasumi, March 2020
|Born||February 25, 2008|
|Agency||UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2019-)|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei|
|Joined||August 2, 2019|
|Time in Group||0 Years, 10 Months, 3 Days|
Uemura Hasumi was born on February 25, 2008 in Osaka, Japan.
Uemura participated in Morning Musume '19 LOVE Audition, but failed.
On August 2, it was announced that Uemura had joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei alongside eight other girls. They were introduced on September 8 at Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2019 9gatsu ~Kirameki~.
When Uemura joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei, she was in her fifth year of elementary school. As of April 2019, Uemura is currently in her fifth year of elementary school.
Here is a list of nicknames that was used to refer to Uemura Hasumi:
- Hassu (はっすー): One of her nicknames as a Hello Pro Kenshuusei member.
- Haa-chan (はーちゃん): One of her nicknames as a Hello Pro Kenshuusei member.
- Name: Uemura Hasumi (植村葉純)
- Birthdate: February 25, 2008
- Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
- Blood Type: Unknown
- Height: 134cm
- Western Zodiac: Pisces
- Eastern Zodiac: Rat
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2019-08-02: Hello Pro Kenshuusei member
- UP-FRONT PROMOTION Status:
- 2019-08-02: Member
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2019-present)
- Hobbies: Drinking milk, Zeni Daiko (classic Japanese music instrument), Shogi (Japanese chess)
- Favorite Music Genre: Hello! Project, J-pop, western music
- Favorite Sport: Dancing, marathon
- Favorite Color: Orange
- Motto: Medatsu, doryoku (目立つ、努力; Stand out, effort)
- Favorite Hello! Project song: "Maji Desu ka Ska!"
- Looks Up To: Ishida Ayumi, Morning Musume
- [2020–] Hello Dream.
- [2019-] Hello! Project Station
- She has the same last name as Juice=Juice member Uemura Akari.
- She likes to eat sweets and drink hot milk on a cold day.
- Her favorite animal is the Axolotl.
- Her favorite manga is "Spice to Custard" (スパイスとカスタード).
- She would like to visit New York.
- Gallery:Uemura Hasumi
- List:Uemura Hasumi Discography Featured In
- List:Uemura Hasumi Concert & Event Appearances