|Tomoiki Ki wo Uetai|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, ℃-ute, Morning Musume, S/mileage, StylipS, Up Up Girls (Kari)|
|Members||Arihara Kanna (2005-2006)|
Ohse Kaede (2005-2006)
Tomoiki Ki wo Uetai (ともいき・木を植えたい; We Want to Plant Trees) was a Hello! Project unit made up of members of Hello Pro Kenshuusei. It belongs to “Hand in Hand” tree-planting support squad, which is a part of NPO corporation: Plant A Tree- Plant Love.
- Arihara Kanna (Left in January 2006 to join ℃-ute)
- Ohse Kaede (Left on September 30, 2006 to join THE Possible).
- Yutoku Ayumi (Graduated from Hello! Project Egg on November 30, 2007)
- Maeda Yuuka (Left on April 4, 2009 to join S/mileage)
- Noto Arisa (Left on September 23, 2009 to become an Up-Front Egg)
- Furukawa Konatsu (Graduated from Hello Pro Kenshuusei on January 31, 2011)
- Sengoku Minami (Graduated from Hello! Project on December 21, 2010)
- Katsuta Rina (Left on October 16, 2011 to become a full S/mileage member)
- Kaneko Rie (Withdrew from Hello Pro Kenshuusei on December 21, 2013)
- Saho Akari, (Graduated from Hello Pro Kenshuusei on April 18, 2011)
- Kikkawa Yuu (Graduated from Hello! Project on December 24, 2010)
- Sato Ayano (Graduated from Hello Pro Kenshuusei on March 9, 2011)
- Arai Manami (Graduated from Hello Pro Kenshuusei on March 9, 2011)
Team Catch the NatureEdit
- Kitahara Sayaka (Graduated from Hello Pro Kenshuusei on March 9, 2011)
- Okai Asuna (Withdrew from Hello! Project on November 28, 2010)
- Sainen Mia (Withdrew from Hello! Project Egg on June 29, 2010)
- Sano Kaori (Withdrew from Up-Front Egg in 2010)
Team Genki Mori RangerEdit
- Mori Saki (Graduated from Hello Pro Kenshuusei on January 17, 2011)
- Maeda Irori (Withdrew from Hello! Project in November 2010)
- Fukumura Mizuki (Left on January 2, 2011 to join Morning Musume)
On October, Tomoiki Ki wo Uetai debuted at Morning Musume’s environmental Culture Festival 2005, in support of a foundation for ecology, Plant a Tree.
In March, The official Tomoiki Ki wo Uetai blog was opened.
In July, The HAND IN HAND support song, “Minna no ki,” sung by Tomoiki Ki wo Uetai was announced.
In September, Tomoiki Ki wo Uetai limited their single, Minna no Ki, distributing only to sites of Hello! Project and the ecological foundation Plant a Tree in favor of the funding various activities related to ecology.
On August 22, Tomoiki Ki wo Uetai went to do tree-planting and other activities at PLANT A TREE farm and herb garden in Yamanashiken.
In September, Tomoiki Ki wo Uetai performed “Minna no ki” at Morning Musume’s environmental Culture Festival 2006 and were back-up dancers to Morning Musume’s Kusumi Koharu. 500 copies of “Minna no ki” were on sale at the event
On September 23, Tomoiki Ki wo Uetai participated in activities at Atore Meguru in Tokyo
Also on September 30, Ohse Kaede graduated to join THE Possible.
In October, Tomoiki Ki wo Uetai appeared at Morning Musume’s environmental Culture Festival 2007.
On November 30, Yutoku Ayumi graduated from Hello! Project.
On December 11, Saho Akari replaced Yutoku Ayumi.
In September, Noto Arisa graduated from Hello! Project, therefore leaving the group.
The unit added more members and were separated into teams: Team Ohana-batakettai!! (Furukawa Konatsu, Sengoku Minami, Kaneko Rie, Katsuta Rina), Team Midories (Saho Akari, Kikkawa Yuu, Sato Ayano, Arai Manami), Team Catch the Nature (Kitahara Sayaka, Okai Asuna, Sainen Mia, Sano Kaori), and Team Genki Mori Ranger (Mori Saki, Maeda Irori, Fukumura Mizuki). The group became became inactive after 2009.
2010-2013: Remaining MembersEdit
In 2010, Sano Kaori withdrew from Up-Front Egg, which resulted in her leaving the group.
- [2006.09.16] Minna no Ki (みんなの木)
- [2006.12.20] Petit Best 7 (プッチベスト7) (#14 Minna no Ki)
- [2008.12.10] Hello! Project Special Unit Mega Best (#12 Minna no Ki)
- [2006.12.20] Petit Best 7
- Some say they aren't an official group, as they haven't had a major release and aren't mentioned on the Hello! Project website.
- Sano Kaori was the only member who wasn't from Hello Pro Kenshuusei, she was a member of Up-Front Egg instead.