|The Douyou Pops 1 Christmas to Fuyu no Uta Shuu|
|Native title||ザ・童謡ポップス1 クリスマスと冬のうた集|
|Released||November 29, 2001|
|Next||The Douyou Pops 2 Haru no Uta Shuu|
The Douyou Pops 1 Christmas to Fuyu no Uta Shuu (ザ・童謡ポップス1 クリスマスと冬のうた集; The Children's Songs Pops 1 Christmas and Winter Songs Collection) is the first album in the Douyou Pops series. The album was released on November 29, 2001.
PVs for "Aka Hana no Tonakai" and "Yuki" are featured on Hello! Project Douyou Eizou Shuu ~Ponkikies21~.
- Jingle Bell (ジングルベル; Jingle Bells) - Yaguchi Mari, Ayaka, Matsuura Aya, Ishii Rika
- Aka Hana no Tonakai (赤鼻のトナカイ; Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer) - Kago Ai, Ogawa Makoto, Ayaka
- Santa Claus ga Yattekuru (サンタクロースがやってくる; Here Comes Santa Claus) - Yoshizawa Hitomi, Kago Ai, Asami, Ishii Rika
- Yuki no Odori (雪のおどり; Snow Dance) - Yaguchi Mari, Ishikawa Rika, Niigaki Risa, Asami
- Kaze mo Yuki mo Tomodachi da (風も雪も友達だ; Frosty the Snowman) - Abe Natsumi, Niigaki Risa, Ishii Rika
- Santa ga Machi ni Yattekuru (サンタが街にやってくる; Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town) - Yasuda Kei, Rinne, Ayaka, Matsuura Aya
- Mama ga Santa ni Kiss Shita (ママがサンタにキッスした; I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus) - Yasuda Kei, Tsuji Nozomi, Rinne, Mika
- White Christmas (ホワイトクリスマス)- Abe Natsumi, Takahashi Ai, Mika, Ishii Rika (chorus)
- Omedetou Christmas (おめでとうクリスマス; We Wish You a Merry Christmas) - Iida Kaori, Konno Asami, Asami, Ayaka, Mika
- Morobitokozoride (もろびとこぞりて; Joy to the World) - Iida Kaori, Asami, Ayaka, Mika, Ishii Rika
- Yuki (ゆき; Snow) - Tsuji Nozomi, Konno Asami, Rinne
- Oshougatsu (お正月; New Year) - Yoshizawa Hitomi, Rinne, Ayaka, Ishii Rika
- Ichigatsu Tsuitachi (一月一日; First Day of January) - Goto Maki, Ishikawa Rika, Takahashi Ai, Ogawa Makoto
- Tako no Uta (たこの歌; Kite Song) - Goto Maki, Matsuura Aya
- Kiyoshi Kono Yoru (きよしこの夜; Silent Night) - Morning Musume, Country Musume, Coconuts Musume, Ishii Rika
- Morning Musume
- Country Musume
- Coconuts Musume
- Matsuura Aya
- Ishii Rika
- Lehua Sandbo is credited in the booklet as part of Coconuts Musume, but doesn't sing on any songs.
- Iida Karoi did the cover illustrations
- First press came with a sticker
- All the tracks are covers of famous American Christmas songs, except track #4 (Yuki no Odori) which originally is a Czechoslovakian folk song, track #10 which is Hymn 112, track #11 and track #14 which are songs by the Japanese Ministry of Education, and track #12 and #13 which are Japanese winter songs.