|Super Jet Shoes ~Mirai wo Aruku Kutsu~|
|Released||October 25, 2000|
|Label||BMG Japan, Inc|
|Next||Snow Paradise 2nd single (2000)|
Super Jet Shoes ~Mirai wo Aruku Kutsu~ (スーパージェットシューズ～未来を歩くくつ～; Super Jet Shoes ~Shoes That Walk to the Future~) is Ishii Rika's debut single as Peachy. It was released on October 25, 2000.
The single came in an oversized 12" x 5" card box cover (to mimic the old 3" single format releases unique to Japan) with a regular jewel case inside.
- Super Jet Shoes ~Mirai wo Aruku Kutsu~
- Kuishinbo Tengoku (くいしんぼ天国; Gluttonous Heaven)
- Super Jet Shoes ~Mirai wo Aruku Kutsu~ (Karaoke)
- Kuishinbo Tengoku (Karaoke)
Lyrics, composition, and arrangement for all songs were done by Okui Kaori.
- Super Jet Shoes ~Mirai wo Aruku Kutsu~ was used as the ending theme to Daisuki Tokyo Guest 10.
- Kuishinbo Tengoku is also the name of a restaurant serving authentic Japanese food.
- In 2008, an interview with the popular Japanese girl group Perfume revealed that they have covered Super Jet Shoes ~Mirai wo Aruku Kutsu~ ever since their debut in 2000. They said it suited them, since the song was happy and up-beat, and they have performed it at concerts together ever since.
|Singles||As Peachy: 1. Super Jet Shoes ~Mirai wo Aruku Kutsu~ | 2. Snow Paradise | 3. Yumemiru Chikara|
Indie: 1. Kotoshima | 2. Ao | 3. blue
Event: 1. Kimi wo Sagashiteru | 2. Kagetsu Yoru | 3. Fuyu no Ashioto | 4. Nijiiro Button
|Albums||Original: 1. Aoi Kuma | 2. Slow Love | 3. La mer|
|Collaborations||The Douyou Pops 1 Christmas to Fuyu no Uta Shuu | The Douyou Pops 2 Haru no Uta Shuu | Folk Songs 2 | The Douyou Pops 3 Natsu no Uta Shuu | Morning Musume Single Medley ~Hawaiian~ | Hawaiian de Kiku Morning Musume Single Collection | The Douyou Pops 4 Aki no Uta Shuu | Shinsaku Douyou Pops 1|
|Units & Other Acts|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found