OnePixcel (ワンピクセル) is currently a three-member vocal and dance unit under Toho Entertainment agency. They were originally formed with four members in September 2015.
The group was officially formed on September 20, and had their debut live event on October 18, 2015 at Mt.RAINIER HALL SHIBUYA PLEASURE PLEASURE.
On June 22, the group released their first mini album ZERO.
On September 23, Kozuka Raia decided to leave the group, after having been on a hiatus since August 4, due to health issues.
On October 3, the group announced that they would be holding an audition to recruit new members. The winners of the audition would later on form PiXMiX, OnePixcel's sister group.
On November 23, the group released their first indie single TONDEKE/Analoganize.
On April 19, the group released their second indie single Time.
On July 29, the group released their first digital single monochrome. It would later be included on their first album with the same name.
On August 4, 5 and 6, the group appeared at Tokyo Idol Festival 2017.
On October 18, the group released their first album monochrome.
On January 7, the group released their second digital single LAGRIMA (TV Size). It was released as a teaser for their upcoming single "LAGRIMA".
On March 7, the group released their major debut single LAGRIMA under Nippon Columbia. Their major debut single's title track, "LAGRIMA", premiered as the 11th and final ending credits' song for Dragon Ball Super starting with episode 122.
On August 3, 4 and 5, the group appeared at Tokyo Idol Festival 2018.
On August 8, the group released their second single Sparkle.
On December 5, the group released their third single Girls Don't Cry.
On January 30, the group appeared as guests on the radio show "60TRYbu", where they announced that OnePixcel would have their own radio show called "Three!Two!ONEPIXCEL!".
On February 6, the group's radio show "Three!Two!ONEPIXCEL!" aired for the first time.
On May 22, the group will release their fourth single Final Call.
From August 15 to September 22, the group will be touring with their first "one-man" concert tour "ONEPIXCEL So So So Hot !!! Tour 2019".
Activities Outside Japan
On August 17, 18 and 19, 2018, the group appeared in Taipei, Taiwan. On the 17th and 19th the group appeared at The 19th Manga Expo, while on the 18th the group appeared at SAMURAI GIRLS FESTIVAL 2018.
On August 25 and 26, 2018, the group appeared in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada at Japan Festival Canada 2018.
On April 6 and 7, 2019, the group appeared in Mexico at ConComics Guadalajara 2019.
Left September 23, 2016
|monochrome||October 18, 2017|
|TBA||February XX, 2020|
|1st||ZERO||June 22, 2016|
|TONDEKE / Analoganize||November 23, 2016|
|Time||April 19, 2017|
|LAGRIMA||March 7, 2018|
|Sparkle||August 8, 2018|
|Girls Don't Cry||December 5, 2018|
|Final Call||May 22, 2019|
- [2016.01.03] The First Pixcel
- [2016.02.11] The Second Pixcel
- [2016.03.19] The Third Pixcel
- [2016.10.09] ONE
- [2016.12.24] CHRISTMAS EVE
- [2017.01.08] Free&Easy
- [2017.03.26] FREE&EASY vol.2
- [2017.05.20] FREE&FREE
- [2017.06.18] Free&Easy vol.3
- [2017.08.20] NATSUMATSURI
- [2017.10.22] 2nd Anniversary LiVE
- [2017.12.16] FREE&EASY vol.4 ～Chapter 1 → Chapter 2～
- [2018.03.31] FREE & FREE
- [2018.06.03] ONEPIXCEL Triple TRY〜2018 Tsuyu(to you)〜
- [2018.12.15] ONEPIXCEL 3rd Anniversary Live 2018
- [2019.06.16] ONEPIXCEL Triple TRY vol.2
- ONEPIXCEL Respect Tour 2019 ~Benkyou Sasete Itadakimasu~
- [2019.03.02] Aichi (Chuning Candy appeared as guests)
- [2019.03.03] Osaka (Touyama Mirei appeared as guest)
- [2019.03.07] Tokyo (TOKYO GIRLS' STYLE appeared as guests)
- ONEPIXCEL So So So Hot !!! Tour 2019
- [2019.08.15] Saitama
- [2019.08.17] Osaka
- [2019.08.18] Aichi
- [2019.08.24] Hokkaido
- [2019.08.31] Kanagawa
- [2019.09.01] Miyagi
- [2019.09.07] Hiroshima
- [2019.09.08] Fukuoka
- [2019.09.22] Tokyo
- They have been compared to Perfume by the media.
- Tanabe Nanami is a former member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- All four original members were born between 1999 and 2000.
- They have a sister group called PiXMiX.
- Announcement (archived)
- Official Site
- Youtube channel
- LINE Blog
- Member profiles: