|Born||March 23, 1962|
She is a prolific choreographer known for her work with Morning Musume and AKB48, and also for being a difficult and sometimes "scary" dance teacher. She has written multiple books on the subject of dancing for idols.
- Hajimete no Happy Birthday!
- Koibito wa Kokoro no Ouendan
- Iroppoi Onna ~SEXY BABY~
- BYE BYE Saigo no Yoru
- Minimoni Jankenpyon! / Haru Natsu Aki Fuyu Daisukki!
- Minimoni Telephone! Rin Rin Rin / Minimoni Bus Guide
- Minimoni Hinamatsuri! / Mini Strawberry Pie
- Rock 'n' Roll Kenchoushozaichi ~Oboechaina Series~
- Minimoni Kazoe Uta ~Ofuro Version~ / Minimoni Kazoe Uta ~Date Version~
- Ai no Tane
- Morning Coffee
- Summer Night Town
- Daite HOLD ON ME!
- Memory Seishun no Hikari
- Manatsu no Kousen
- LOVE Machine
- Koi no Dance Site
- Happy Summer Wedding
- I WISH
- Ren'ai Revolution 21
- ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL!
- Mr.Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band~
- Souda! We're ALIVE
- Do it! Now
- Koko ni Iruzee!
- Morning Musume no Hyokkori Hyoutanjima
- AS FOR ONE DAY
- Ambitious! Yashinteki de Ii jan
- Chokotto LOVE
- Seishun Jidai 1.2.3! / Bicycle Daiseikou!
- BABY! Koi ni KNOCK OUT!
- Pittari Shitai X'mas!
- Tanpopo (Single Version)
- Seinaru Kane ga Hibiku Yoru
- Otome Pasta ni Kandou
- Koi wo Shichaimashita!
- Oujisama to Yuki no Yoru
- [2003.01.05] Henshin Kakumei You can do it! (変身革命 You can do it!; The Transformational Revolution You can do it!)
- [2013.01.03] Dance no Tame no Junbi Undou Kega wo Shinai Karada / Kega wo Sasenai Shidouhou (ダンスのための準備運動 ケガをしない身体づくり/ケガをさせない指導法; Preparation for Dance: Injuries and Instructional Methods to Avoid Them)
- [2014.04.22] Dance no Chikara Morning Musume AKB48... Aisuru Oshiegotachi no Seichou Monogatari (ダンスの力 モーニング娘。AKB48…愛する教え子たちの成長物語; The Power of Dance: Morning Musume and AKB48... Story of Growing to Love Students)
- [2014.06.08] Ace to Yobareru Hito wa Nani wo Shiteiru no ka (エースと呼ばれる人は何をしているのか; What Does an "Ace" Do?)
- [2016.04.18] Yume wa, Tsuyoku Omotta Hito Kara Kanaereru (夢は、強く思った人からかなえられる; A Dream Can be Fulfilled by a Person Who Thinks Strongly)
- [2013.5.25] FUN-KEY DANCING DIET
- She is a former dance teacher at the UP-FRONT MUSIC SCHOOL.
- She said in 2014 that her #1 idol that she has ever worked with is Goto Maki.
- Her non-Hello! Project choreography credits include:
- "Sakura no Hanabiratachi", AKB48's debut single, as well as their next seven singles.
- "Ashita wa Ashita no Kimi ga Umareru" by Chocolove from AKB48 (an AKB48 sub-unit)
- "Tokyo Midnight Loneliness" by Sonim
- "Ginza-atari de gin! Gin! Gin!" by Ken♀♂Ken
- "Ai just on my love" by Sharam Q
- "Rhythm to Rule" by Ryoko Shinohara
- "BREAK ALL DAY!", "Megami no Mai", "VACATION" by Mizuki Alisa
- "Ulalakani" by Kogamelon
- "Nakkata Koto Nishite" by Haratake Hitomi with HYPER GO GO
- "GOOD DAYS!" by ZONE
- "Ikinarism!" and "Otto Totto Natsuda ze!" by EE JUMP
- "Maji de Koisuru Gobyou Mae" by Umika as Yamako
- "Are You OK?" by Makihara Noriyuki
- "Kira▲Kira" by Makoto Tsubasa
- "Illuminati" by MALICE MIZER
- ↑ "講師紹介 アップフロント・ミュージックスクール" (in Japanese). UFMS. 2004-09-03.
- ↑ http://mechapunch.com/2014/06/28/morning-musume-and-akb48-choreographer-natsu-mayumi-chooses-her-1-idol-that-she-worked-with/
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.