Nakayama Masafumi (中山雅文) is a Japanese photographer known for photographing idol photobooks, including Hello! Project photobooks.
He moved to the United States in July 1995 and began working as an editor for the magazine BURST in June 1998. He returned to Japan in 2001 to work for photographer Kubota Akihito before becoming a freelance photographer in September 2003.
Profile[edit | edit source]
- Name: Nakayama Masafumi (中山雅文)
- Birthdate: 1975
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
Notable Works[edit | edit source]
Photobooks[edit | edit source]
- [2009.03.11] maasa (Sudo Maasa)
- [2009.07.27] FLOWERAGE (Kumai Yurina)
- [2012.03.06] Marshmallow 20 (Tokky)
- [2013.05.15] MIZUKI (Fukumura Mizuki)
- [2013.07.15] Ishida Ayumi (Ishida Ayumi)
- [2014.09.27] Ashita Tenki ni Naare! (Kudo Haruka)
- [2017.08.07] MUSUBU (Funaki Musubu)
- [2019.10.30] Tasha! (Fukumura Mizuki)