|Shiobara Namiko, March 2019|
|Associated Acts||rosen mit rosen, 20NEZUMI|
Shiobara Namiko was born in Hokkaido, Japan.
She attended Watanabe Entertainment College after passing the entrance debut audition.
As of 2015, Shiobara has two self-published works of music. She released her first mini album, titled saki, at an unknown date. Then on September 1, 2015, she released her second mini album, titled 27.
In early 2015, the duo rosen mit rosen was formed with Shiobara as the vocalist and Hirose Kensuke as the guitarist. They released one self-titled album in 2016. The unit eventually became inactive in 2018.
In March 2017, she formed the unit 20NEZUMI under the stage name Namy* with two other female singer-songwriters, Maimai (real name Kurosawa Mai) and Pomily. While all three are in charge of vocals, Shiobara is the unit's synth player. As of 2019, they have released one mini album and one single.
- Name: Shiobara Namiko (塩原奈美子)
- Stage Name: Namy*
- Birthplace: Hokkaido, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- 20NEZUMI Member Colors: Yellow / Orange
- rosen mit rosen (2015–2018; inactive)
- 20NEZUMI (2017–present)
- Favorite Food: Salmon roe, pumpkin, paprika
- Hobbies: Body-moving activities, writing letters, screaming attractions, playing with her cat Sudachi, saving money
- Ai Sae Areba Nanni mo Iranai (chorus)
- Namida Iro no Ketsui (chorus)
- Manner Mode (chorus)
- Kisokutadashiku Utsukushiku (chorus)
- Kimi Dake ja nai sa...friends (chorus)
- Nakenai ze・・・Kyoukan Sagi (chorus)
- Uraha=Lover (chorus)
- Kimi Dake ja nai sa...friends (2018 Acoustic Ver.) (chorus)
- Tade Kuu Mushi mo Like it! (chorus)
- 46okunen LOVE (chorus)
- Akai Earphone (chorus)
- Flag wo Bukkowase! (chorus)
- Itoshi Itoshi to Say My Heart (chorus)
- Mou Ippo (chorus)
- Jinsei, Sunawachi Panta Rhei (chorus)
- Kagami no Kuni no Hinekure Queen (chorus)
- Kon'ya mo Suteki ni Ochitsukenai (chorus)
- Watashi no Yumemita Fifteen (chorus)
- Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi (chorus, demo vocals)
- Myouban, Galaxy Gekijou de (chorus, demo vocals)
- So La Si Do ~Nee Nee~ (chorus)
- Toei Oedo Sen no Roppongi Eki de Dakishimete (chorus, demo vocals)
- Namida no Request (chorus)
- Good Boy Bad Girl (chorus, demo vocals)
- Kaite wa Keshite no "I Love You" (chorus)
- Matenai After Five (chorus)
- Kasa wo Sasu Senpai (chorus)
- Yowaki Joshi Taibu Todoke (chorus)
- Hello! History (chorus)
- Real☆Little☆Girl (chorus)
- Fiesta! Fiesta!
- Naite Ii yo (chorus)
- Vivid Midnight (chorus)
- Bitansan (chorus)
- Potsuri to (chorus)
- Good bye & Good luck! (demo vocals)
- 25sai Eien Setsu (chorus)
- Samba! Kobushi Janeiro (chorus)
- Mijuku Hanjuku Torotoro (chorus)
- Zanshin (chorus)
- Kobushi no Hana (demo vocals)
- Ee ja nai ka Ninja nai ka (chorus)
- Kore Kara da! (chorus)
- Oh No Ounou (chorus)
- Suki Kamo Shirenai (chorus)
- Keseyashinai Kimochi (chorus)
- Yes! We are family ~Kobushi ver.~ (chorus)
- Unlucky no Jijou (chorus)
- Yes! We are family ~FC Machida Zelvia ver.~ (chorus)
- WE ARE LEADERS! ~Leader tte no mo Tsurai Mono~ (chorus)
- ENDLESS HOME (demo vocals)
- Tane wa Tsubasa (Wings of the Seed) (chorus)
- Hatsukoi Sunrise (chorus, demo vocals)
- Hana Moyou (chorus, demo vocals)
- Teion Yakedo (chorus)
- I Need You ~Yozora no Kanransha~ (chorus)
- Junjou cm (chorus, demo vocals)
- Kon'ya Dake Ukaretakatta (demo vocals)
- Sankaime no Date Shinwa (chorus, demo vocals)
- Fuwari, Koi Dokei (chorus, demo vocals)
- Miyamoto Karin LIVE TOUR ~Karing~ (chorus)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Profile" (in Japanese). Shiobara Namiko -Namy*-.
- ↑ "デビューオーディション後のWEC生を直撃！【松尾林太郎くん＆塩原奈美子さん編】" (in Japanese). Watanabe Education Group. 2015-02-10.
- ↑ "CD" (in Japanese). Shiobara Namiko -Namy*-.
- ↑ "27" (in Japanese). Amazon.co.jp.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/rosen_mit_rosen/status/792529994190692354
- ↑ https://twitter.com/rosen_mit_rosen/status/792548281825931264
- ↑ https://twitter.com/rosen_mit_rosen/status/792575186432163840
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 "Profile" (in Japanese). hatsukanezumi.
- ↑ "Discography" (in Japanese). hatsukanezumi.
- YouTube Channel
- 20NEZUMI Official Site
- Shiobara Namiko -Namy*- Official Site (inactive)