|Released||September 3, 2014|
|Previous||Bokutachi Karen na Shounen Gasshoudan (2014)|
|Next||LILIUM -Lilium Shoujo Junketsu Kageki- (2014)|
Sengoku Jieitai (戦国自衛隊; Warring States Self-Defense Force) is an Engeki Joshibu musical starring the members of Berryz Koubou to commemorate the group's 10th anniversary. It is an adaptation of 2011 stageplay also starring Berryz Koubou and ℃-ute. It ran from May 12 to May 16, 2014 at Shinjuku Zenrosai Hall/Space Zero.
The DVD of the musical was released on September 3, 2014 through e-LineUP!.
It is the year 201☓. The Self-Defense Force is carrying out large-scale exercises.
Five SDF soldiers Kai, Saito, Shimada, Kano including their leader Sergeant Major Iba are stranded at Itoigawa in Niigata Prefecture due to engine troubles during the transfer of a Type 10 tank.
There they are hit with a glaring flash.
When they come back to their senses, the five SDF soldiers realize they've slipped back in time to the Sengoku era.
They can not hide their confusion as Nagao Kagetora (later named Uesugi Kenshin) appears before them.
At that time the Nagao family served as shugodai (deputies) to the Uesugi clan and were warring against the Kuroda family who had created a rebellion.
These five SDF soldiers are dragged into the great conflict in order to manipulate destiny.
What will they do to history...?
- From Berryz Koubou
- Shimizu Saki as Leading Private Kai (甲斐士長; Kai-shincho)
- Tokunaga Chinami as Sergeant Saito (斎藤三曹; Saito-sanso)
- Sudo Maasa as Private Kano (加納二士; Kano-nishi)
- Natsuyaki Miyabi as Sergeant Shimada (島田三曹; Shimada-sanso)
- Kumai Yurina as Nagao Kagetora (長尾景虎)
- Sugaya Risako as Sergeant Major Iba (伊庭曹長; Iba-socho)
- Murakami Haruna as Kuroda Hidetada (黒田秀忠)
- Gojo Mai as Seiganin (青岩院)
- Murofushi Maya as Nagao Masakage (長尾景康)
- Hanzawa Tomomi as Heihachiro (平八郎)
- Sumida Sachiko
- Matsubayashi Atsumi
- Hidano Yoshimi
- Original Story: Hanmura Ryo
- Director: Oiwa Michiko
- Sword Fight Choreography: Oiwa Kazuya
- Dance Choreography: Muramatsu Tomoko
- Opening (オープニング)
- Sengoku Jidai (戦国時代)
- Nagao Kage Tora no Toujou (長尾景虎の登場)
- Kasugasan Rinsenji (春日山林泉寺)
- Kurotaki Jou (黒滝城)
- Waboku (和睦)
- Shimada Sansou no Shi (島田三曹の死)
- Tatakai no Yoru (戦いの夜)
- Kessen (決戦)
- Arata na Hajimari (新たな始まり)
- Ending (エンディング)