It was released on March 25, 2009. The first press release contained one out of ten random trading cards featuring either Yaguchi or AIR BAND.
The single reached #190 on the yearly Oricon charts for 2009. "Seishun Boku" was used as an ending theme for the show Quiz! Hexagon II in April 2009.
- Seishun Boku - Yaguchi Mari
- Seishun Ore - AIR BAND
- Seishun Boku (Instrumental)
- Seishun Ore (Instrumental)
- Seishun Boku (MUSIC VIDEO)
- Seishun Ore (MUSIC VIDEO)
- [2009.02.25] Quiz Hexagon
- Lyrics: Caxias Shimada
- Composition: Yuuki
- Arrangement: Saito Bungo, Iwamuro Akiko
- This is Yaguchi's first single since leaving Morning Musume in 2005.
- This was big news as Yaguchi was still a relatively popular variety idol and the only Hello! Project member with her own TV show.
- The "mktt tyy" on Yaguchi's shirt appears to stand for the names of herself and the members of AIR BAND: Mari, Kei, Takashi, Takeshi, Tomo, Yoshi, and You.
- First press: one out of ten random trading cards featuring either Yaguchi, Air Band, Satoda Mai or Gouda Koudai with Satoda Mai.
- The cover features Yaguchi, but if you flip the CD you see a cover of Air Band.
- Both songs on this single are translated as My Youth. "Boku" is used when casually giving deference. "Servant" uses the same kanji (僕 shimobe). Commonly used by males. Considered rather childish, as it is used when talking to children. "Ore" can be seen as rude depending on the context. Establishes a sense of masculinity. Emphasizes one’s own status when used with peers and with those who are younger or who have less status. Among close friends or family, its use is a sign of familiarity rather than of masculinity or of superiority.
Total Reported Sales: 34,368