|Sato no Akari promoting Aa, Subarashiki Hibi yo|
|Associated Acts||ODATOMO, Triplet, Juice=Juice, Morning Musume, S/mileage|
Sato no Akari (さとのあかり), usually written as 里の明かり, means "the light of the village". The group's name is played off of each of the member's names. The kanji 里 in Katsuta Rina's given name means "harvest" or "village". On its own, it is read as "Sato", which is also a play on Sato Masaki's surname (even though her surname has a long vowel). The "akari" in the title is based on Uemura Akari's given name. In this situation, it means "light" or "lamp".
- [2014.04.23] Aa, Subarashiki Hibi yo / Dream Last Train / Kodachi wo Nukeru Kaze no You ni - with Triplet and ODATOMO
- This is the third SATOYAMA & SATOUMI movement unit to feature Sato Masaki.
- This is the first unit for Katsuta Rina and Uemura Akari since joining S/mileage and Juice=Juice
- Uemura Akari is the only member of this unit to not have debuted in Hello! Project in 2011.
- Unlike previous SATOYAMA & SATOUMI movement units, Sato no Akari, Triplet, and ODATOMO's profiles were never added to the official website, and their music videos were never officially uploaded to YouTube.