Sarasara no Kawa (さらさらの川; The Refreshing River) is Maeda Yuki's fifth single. It was released on CD and cassette on January 1, 2004.
- Sarasara no Kawa
- Sore wa Fushigi (それは不思議; How Strange That Is)
- Sarasara no Kawa (Original Karaoke)
- Sore wa Fushigi (Original Karaoke)
- All Lyrics: Ueda Momiji
- All Music: Kawaguchi Makoto
- All Arrangement: Konishi Takao
Oricon Chart Positions
Total Reported Sales: 2,185
- This is Maeda's last single released under the zetima label.
- The artwork on the back of the CD was drawn by Iida Kaori, who also drew the cover to the Douyou Pops releases.
Interview with Maeda Yuki in 2004
|"The last song was upbeat, but this song is a total opposite from that, which is calm and gentle. The very different atmosphere that this song creates, and how I fit into the song by performing it gently and softly are the best parts about the song. The song fits in between the categories of enka, kayoukyoku and pop music, so I had to think for a while to choose the right mood for this song. I decided, since this song was pretty close to pop music, that I tried not to express my emotions too much, and sing the song sincerely from my heart.
I'm very good at songs with strong emotions and deep sadness. "Sarasara no Kawa" is the light, non-emotional song, so it was a little difficult for me to readjust my feelings and emotions. As a whole, the lyrics are very general, covering a large-scale topic.
The lyrics are about the issues everyone can relate to, and everyone can understand. So listeners can feel and say, "Oh yes, I know exactly what it's like!"
- Discography: Hello! Project (archived), UP-FRONT WORKS
- Wikipedia: Japanese
- Lyrics: Sarasara no Kawa, Sore wa Fushigi