She is currently signed under the agency Prestige and works as a love columnist for 4MEEE.
She graduated from Hello! Project on January 28 at the Hello! Project 2007 Winter ~Shuuketsu! 10th Anniversary~ tour finale along with fellow Country Musume member Asami. In her graduation announcement comments she said that she looks forward to following new dreams, but would always treasure her time in Country Musume and the love the fans gave them.
In October 2014, Saito became the leader of a "priestess idol" group named Amazones, but she withdrew from the group a month later.
As of 2015, she is signed as a model and actress under the agency Prestige.
In March 2017, she began writing love columns for the site 4MEEE.
- Stage Name: Miuna (みうな)
- Full Name: Saito Miuna (斎藤美海)
- Birthdate: February 12, 1987
- Birthplace: Kikugawa, Shizuoka, Japan
- Blood type: O
- Height: 160cm
- Western Zodiac: Aquarius
- Eastern Zodiac: Rabbit
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Country Musume (2003-2007)
- Shuffle Units:
- H.P. All Stars (2004)
- Concert Units:
- Other Groups:
- Hobbies: Cleaning the house, going for walks
- Special skills: Memory
- Favorite colors: Pink, black
- Favorite flowers: Roses
- Favorite season: Summer
- Favorite sayings: "Whatever you experience, it's not for naught. No matter what you may be feeling, tomorrow will always come."
- Favorite food: Peperencino, creme brulee
- Disliked food: Carrot, minty gum
- Favorite song: Uwaki na Honey Pie "This song changed my life..."
Discography Featured InEdit
- [2007.01.30] Miuna Note (みうなノート)
- She went to Tokoha Gakuen Kikugawa High School, but dropped out.
- As a member of Gatas Brilhantes H.P., she scored a penalty that won them a title.
- She has the same last name as former Hello Pro Kenshuusei member Saito Kana.
- Miuna was supposed to become a soloist within Hello! Project, but was added to Country Musume instead.
Youngest member of Country Musume
Leader of Amazones
- Prestige Profile
- 4MEEE Profile
- Official YouTube Channel
- Social Media: Instagram, Twitter, Blogger (inactive)