Saito Madoka was born on October 28, 2002 in Saitama, Japan.
Saito participated in Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition, but failed.
On November 1, it was announced that Saito had joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei alongside Kusunoki Mei and Onoda Karin. They were introduced in the Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2018 12gatsu ~Mikan~ show on December 2.
On February 5, she participated in a fanclub event titled Hello Pro Kenshuusei Special Event in Nagoya ~Hajimemashite! 6~ at Midland Square Cinema 2 alongside Kubota Nanami, Matsubara Yulia, and Onoda Karin.
On July 11, Saito was one of the first five Hello Pro Kenshuusei members assigned to the rotational Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit, who will perform in the Hello! Project 2019 SUMMER concert tour starting on July 13.
On March 7, it was announced at the end of the Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2021 3gatsu ~Yell~ recital that Saito will be debuting in a new Hello! Project group on January 2, 2022.
On April 9, it was announced during the OCHA NORMA FC Event 2022 ~OCHA NORMA no Ma 2~ that Saito Madoka would be OCHA NORMA's leader, with Hiromoto Ruli becoming the group's sub-leader. The official Hello! Project website was updated to confirm this shortly after the announcement.
On June 6, it was reported that Saito was diagnosed with COVID-19. In the midnight of June 3, Saito had symptoms of fever, sore throat, headache, and nausea, so she did an antigen test at her home and a positive reaction for COVID-19 was confirmed. After consulting with the medical institution, she was instructed to take medical treatment and self-isolate at her home until June 13 due to the positive results in a PCR test. She and the remaining OCHA NORMA members were close contacts of Ishiguri Kanami, so they would also continue to self-isolate at home for the time being. Other than Saito and Ishiguri, no symptoms were confirmed for the OCHA NORMA members.
She has three older brothers. One of them is an anime Otaku who likes to go to Comiket, the second one is a Disney cast member, and the third is the medical field.
When Saito joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei, she was in her first year of high school. In March 2021, Saito graduated from high school.
When she was born, her parents wished with all their hearts for a child who would give an immediate impression of being harmonious and kind-hearted, and so she became Madoka. The kanji in Madoka give the impression of "tranquil aroma".
Here is a list of nicknames that was used to refer to Saito Madoka:
- Madopippi (まどぴっぴ): Used prior to joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei during Ameba Studio "Team Akasaka" and one of her nicknames as a Hello Pro Kenshuusei member.
- Mado-chan (まどちゃん): One of her nicknames as a Hello Pro Kenshuusei member.
- Mado (まど): One of her nicknames as a Hello Pro Kenshuusei member.
- Madopi (まどぴ): One of her nicknames as a OCHA NORMA member.
- Name: Saito Madoka (斉藤円香)
- Nicknames: Madopi (まどぴ), Madopippi (まどぴっぴ), Mado-chan (まどちゃん), Mado (まどちゃん)
- Birthdate: October 28, 2002
- Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
- Blood Type: O
- Height: 160 cm (5 ft 2.9 in)?
- Western Zodiac: Scorpio
- Eastern Zodiac: Horse
- Hello! Project Status:
- UP-FRONT PROMOTION Status:
- 2018-11-01: Member
- OCHA NORMA Member Color:
- Sea Blue
- Hello! Project Groups:
- [2020–2021] Hello Dream.
-  Ameba Studio "Team Akasaka" (アメスタ『チーム赤坂』) (Saturday regular)
- [2019-] Hello! Project Station
-  Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge! 2
-  Hello! Anison Bu
- Her favorite historical figure is Ashikaga Yoshimitsu.
- She is practicing nanadan (7th level) and wants to keep improving her kana.
- She has the same surname as Melon Kinenbi member Saito Hitomi.
- She loves collecting Disney goods.
- Her favorite smartphone game is Ensemble Stars.
|Oldest member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei and Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido
July 27, 2019 – December 13, 2021
|Oldest member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit
July 11, 2019 – March 7, 2021
|Oldest member of OCHA NORMA
December 12, 2021 – Present
|Leader of OCHA NORMA
April 9, 2022 – Present
- OCHA NORMA Profile
- OCHA NORMA Official Blog
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Profile (archived)
- Ray Talent Promotion Profile (archived)
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit|