|Opening Date||October 8, 2011|
|Closing Date||October 17, 2011|
|Released||March 14, 2012|
|Next||Stacies Shoujo Saisatsu Kageki (2012)|
Reborn ~Inochi no Audition~ (リボーン～命のオーディション～) is a stage play directed by Oota Yoshinari, starring members of Morning Musume and Hello Pro Egg. The theme-song for the stage play was "Reborn ~Inochi no Audition" by Reborn Eleven. The play was performed from October 8 to October 17, 2011.
A revival of the musical, titled Reborn ~13nin no Tamashii wa Kami-sama no Yume wo Miru~, will be performed in 2019 by Kobushi Factory and BEYOOOOONDS.
Somewhere between this world and the afterlife exists the Chaos Zone, where souls with regrets from their previous lives are left to wander. Ten great historical figures has been given an opportunity to be reborn into ten new lives. However, there is also an eleventh person, an ordinary girl by the name of Bebe. Thus, an audition is held to decide who among them will receive their new lives.
- From Morning Musume
- Niigaki Risa as Joan of Arc (Main Role)
- Tanaka Reina as Bebe/Tezuka Osamu (Main Role)
- Fukumura Mizuki as Cleopatra
- Ikuta Erina as Ono no Komachi
- Sayashi Riho as William Shakespeare
- Suzuki Kanon as Yang Guifei
- From Hello Pro Egg
- Miyoshi Erika as Mozart (Former v-u-den)
- Sengoku Minami as Oda Nobunaga (Up Up Girls (Kari))
- Mori Saki as Akechi Mitsuhide (Up Up Girls (Kari))
- Kyono Yuki (UP-FRONT AGENCY)
- Hirono Yuki
- Reborn Brothers (band)
- Mitsui Aika was originally part of the project, but due to her leg injury, Tanaka Reina replaced Mitsui's role instead.
- Kudo Haruka received a role in the play in June 2011, 3 months before she was announced as a 10th generation member of Morning Musume.
- When playing a variation of charades as a test for the third life, Yang Guifei (Suzuki Kanon) told Ono no Komachi (Ikuta Erina) to do an imitation of Ikuta Erina.