- This page contains links that redirect you to another Wikia community. For more information, see this page.
With lessons daily, their goal was to become a fashionable group that would grab the attention of not only men but also women. Their sound producer was YUCCO, the leader of the vocal group PLΛTINUM who also writes them songs under the name MEROA.
On June 30, 2021, the group disbanded after their last live, and members Kobayashi Hikaru and Nihei Yuuka subsequently left UP-FRONT CREATE, while Natsuyaki Miyabi remained under the agency as a solo singer.
- 1 Members
- 2 History
- 3 Activities Outside Japan
- 4 Group Name Origins
- 5 Discography
- 6 Publications
- 7 Concerts & Events
- 8 Works
- 9 Trivia
- 10 See Also
- 11 References
- 12 External Links
Aug. 25, 1992 (29)
Apr. 19, 1994 (27)
Oct. 20, 1995 (25)
- Supporting Members
- DJ JURI
On July 1, 2015, the 2015 Natsuyaki Miyabi Shin Group Member Audition began in search of members for Natsuyaki's new group. On September 24, the audition staff announced there were no winners, but began a re-recruitment for the audition on the same day.
On April 1, 2016, it was announced that Nihei Yuuka and Kobayashi Hikaru, the only two finalists from the second recruitment, had both won the 2015 Natsuyaki Miyabi Shin Group Member Audition and had become members of Natsuyaki's new group.
On May 20, 2016, it was announced the group had joined M-line club and would hold their debut fanclub event on August 6. At the event, the group performed their first two original songs: "Last Love" and "Summer wonderland".
On August 25, 2016, the group performed as guests at Buono! Festa 2016 with ℃-ute and Country Girls and were supported by DJ JURI. The group's name was announced as PINK CRES. at the concert, where they performed two more original songs titled "Warning ~Mirai Keihou~" and "Uwa no Sora".
On June 28, PINK CRES. released their first indie album titled crescendo. It was pre-released on May 22 at the venue of Buono!'s final live, Buono! Live 2017 ~Pienezza!~, where PINK CRES. performed as guests.
On July 18, a collaboration between PINK CRES. and the fashion brand gonoturn was announced. Together they designed a cute rabbit bottle holder that would begin being sold on the day of their first live.
On July 23, they held their first live, PINK CRES. 1st LIVE ~crescendo~, at Shinjuku ReNY. They were supported by DJ JURI and four back-up dancers. YUCCO, the leader of the vocal group PLΛTINUM and also PINK CRES.'s sound producer (writing songs under the name MEROA), made a guest appearance during the show. PINK CRES. also debuted a new song titled "Sing to The SKY".
On October 28, they held the PINK CRES. LIVE ~Halloween Special!~ as part of the Hello! Project 20 Shuunen Kinen Zen'yasai ~One by One~. They performed a new song titled "Sweet Girl's Night" and announced they would hold a live on February 7, 2018.
On December 1, PINK CRES. released "Sweet Girl's Night" as a digital single.
On February 7, it was announced at the PINK CRES. LIVE 2018 ~P・I・N・K~ that they would release their second album before the summer. The title was later announced as Etcetera, and it was released on June 27.
PINK CRES. was scheduled to release their third indie album as a mini album, titled "No Borders", on February 6, but due to "production issues" it was postponed until further notice. As of late March, it was reported that the album was still in production.
On August 2, PINK CRES. perform at TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2019 on the SMILE GARDEN stage alongside BEYOOOOONDS and other idols for a Hello! Project Special Stage titled Berryz Koubou Daisuki Special! ~Natsuyaki Miyabi (PINK CRES.) & BEYOOOOONDS & TIF Senbatsu Special Collab~.
On February 26, PINK CRES. released their major debut single, and 2nd single overall, "Roulette". Release events for the single from February 8 through February 9 were cancelled due to all three members being diagnosed with influenza, and all release events after February 26 were cancelled in consideration of a new policy established by the government to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. As a result, the single was promoted through various social media promotional campaigns, as well as an internet autograph signing session livestreamed through YouTube on April 17. Natsuyaki Miyabi was absent due to poor condition from allergies.
On March 11, it was announced that the PINK CRES. LIVE 2020 Haru ~Roulette~, set to run from March 20 to April 5, was cancelled in consideration of a new policy established by the government to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
On March 19, it was announced that the group will be disbanding on June 30. Around the end of 2020, Kobayashi Hikaru and Nihei Yuuka discussed with Natsuyaki Miyabi about graduating from the group and, as result of the discussions and the staff respecting their decisions, the group will be disbanding on June 30 with Kobayashi and Nihei also leaving UP-FRONT CREATE. Natsuyaki will remain in the agency and will start new activities with focus on singing.
On June 7, it was announced that the group would be holding a last live titled PINK CRES. LAST LIVE ~LOVE YOU ♡ PINK CLASS.~ on June 30, which will be distributed on HELLO! PROJECT STREAM ONLINE STORE without audience.
Activities Outside Japan
On February 11 and 12, 2017, PINK CRES. appeared as special guests at Japan Festa in Bangkok 2017, for which they had a live performance on February 11. They held a photo exhibition of their trip from March 20 to March 24 in Tokyo and released a photobook of it on May 28, including more photos.
On July 30, 2017, PINK CRES. performed at Japan Expo Malaysia 2017.
On September 9, 2017, they appeared at The 2nd ASEAN-Japan TV Festival Public Event in Quezon City, Philippines.
Group Name Origins
"PINK" is often associated as cute color for girls and is the group's official color. "CRES." is an abbreviation for the musical term "crescendo", which means music gradually increasing in loudness and represents the group's goal to "gradually grow louder and louder" around the world.
- [2017.05.28] PINK CRES. PhotoBook Vol.1 (Bangkok)
- [2017.10.28] PINK CRES. PhotoBook Vol.2 (Malaysia/Philippines)
Concerts & Events
PINK CRES. Concerts/Tours
- [2017.07.23] PINK CRES. 1st LIVE ~crescendo~
- [2018.02.07] PINK CRES. LIVE 2018 ~P・I・N・K~
- [2018.07.28~09.24] PINK CRES. 1st Live Tour 2018 ~PINK LAND~
- [2018.12.31] PINK CRES. COUNTDOWN LIVE ~3,2,1, Happy New Year~
- [2019.02.15~02.24] PINK CRES. LIVE 2019 ~CHANGE PRIDE~
- [2019.07.27~10.14] PINK CRES. LIVE TOUR 2019 ~CONFUSION~
PINK CRES. LIVE 2020 Haru ~Roulette~(cancelled)
- [2021.06.30] PINK CRES. LAST LIVE ~LOVE YOU ♡ PINK CLASS.~
- [2016.08.25] Buono! Festa 2016
- [2017.05.22] Buono! Live 2017 ~Pienezza!~
- [2017.10.28] Hello! Project 20 Shuunen Kinen Zen'yasai ~One by One~ PINK CRES. LIVE ~Halloween Special!~
- [2020.09.27~11.21] Heart to Heart 2020 ~Covers~
- [2021.02.06~06.27] M-line Special 2021 ~Make a Wish!~
PINK CRES. Events
- [2016.08.06] Natsuyaki Miyabi Shin Group Ohirome Fanclub Event Are You Ready?
- [2017.08.24] Pink Cres. Party! ~Pink 1 Shuunen & Natsuyaki Miyabi Birthday Special~
- [2018.04.21] PINK CRES. PETIT Party!
- [2018.06.23] PINK CRES. PETIT Party! ~Challenge Hen~
- [2018.08.25] Pink Cres. HBD Party! ~PINK& Miyabi SP~
- [2018.10.28] Pink Cres. Halloween Petit Party! ~with Nihe's birthday~
- [2019.04.27] PINK CRES. PETIT Party! ~HIKARU BIRTHDAY SP~
- [2019.08.18] PINK CRES. HBDParty! ~M.Y.B. LV.27~
- [2019.10.30] PINK CRES. Halloween Petit Party! ~NIHEOME PORM☆PORM NIGHT~
- [2020.08.25] PINK CRES. HBD Party! ~Miya-chan Birthday Watashi mo Wasurenaide by Hikaru~
- [2020.10.31] PINK CRES. Halloween Petit Party! ~Nihei no Otanjoubi Kai! 25 ni narimashita SP☆~
- [2016–2019] The Girls Live
- [2019–2020] PINK CRES. Secret Room (PINK CRES. シークレットルーム) (YouTube)
- As PINK CRES. did not have a group name for four months after it was formed, it was jokingly called Miyabi Factory (ミヤビファクトリー) by Natsuyaki Miyabi and fans during that time.
- Official Website
- Official YouTube Channel
- Official Blog
- Social Media Pages: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook