Prior to joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido, she was a member of Ribbon Girls and Clione.
Oota Haruka was born on October 21, 2003 in Hokkaido, Japan.
Prior to participating in the Hello! Project "Hokkaido Gentei" Member Audition, Oota was enrolled at Theatre Academy. Through the school Oota was a member of the units Ribbon Girls, who promoted the local Hokkaido soda Ribbon Napolin, and Clione.
On July 16, it was announced that the successful applicants of the Hello! Project "Hokkaido Gentei" Member Audition would join the newly established trainee branch, Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido. She was officially introduced as one of the first seven members on July 30 at the Hello! Project 2016 SUMMER ~Sunshine Parade~ concert in Sapporo alongside Sato Hikari, Ishiguri Kanami, Kawano Minori, Kudo Yume, Kitagawa Ryo, and Yamazaki Mei.
On November 23, Oota was revealed as a new member of ANGERME alongside Ise Layla, who was selected from the Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition", during the ANGERME 2018 Aki "Denkousekka" concert at Pacifico Yokohama. She and Ise would start performing with the group after the new year in the Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! Hello! Project 2019 WINTER concert tour.
On February 28, it was announced that Oota Haruka has been suspended from all activities for an indeterminate amount of time due to rule violations. Any information on resumption of activities will follow at a later date.
On October 13, it was announced on the official Hello! Project site that Oota Haruka had chosen to withdraw from ANGERME, but would remain in Hello! Project. After reflecting on her behavior, she and the agency both came to an agreement that she needed to start again from scratch to properly improve upon her lack of professionalism as an idol. As a result, it was decided that she would remain in Hello! Project as a soloist to take daily lessons. It will be announced when she has decided to restart full activities in the future.
On July 21, UP-FRONT PROMOTION provided an update about Oota's status. She is still attending high school and takes daily singing and dancing lessons. In a statement from Oota herself, she noted that she does still want to return to performing in Hello! Project. She has been thinking about attending college after deciding on a field of study and has been focusing her efforts on doing well in her entrance exams. The agency will continue to support her while she prepares to go to college, and will provide further updates in the future.
On April 6, UP-FRONT PROMOTION announced that Oota has left Hello! Project and ended her exclusive contract with the agency at the end of March to concentrate on her studies and move towards her next goal.
The following list are notable friendships Oota Haruka has acquired:
Oota's given name, "Haruka", means distant (遥; haru, from 遥か; haruka) and blossom (香; ka).
Here is a list of nicknames that was used to refer to Oota Haruka:
- Haa-chan (はーちゃん)
- Oota-chan (太田ちゃん)
- Hachi (はち): Used by Takeuchi Akari.
- Name: Oota Haruka (太田遥香)
- Birthdate: October 21, 2003
- Birthplace: Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
- Blood type: B
- Height: 154 cm (5 ft 0.6 in)?
- Western Zodiac: Libra
- Eastern Zodiac: Goat
- Hello! Project Status:
- UP-FRONT PROMOTION Status:
- 2016-07-30: Member
- 2020-02-28: Suspended
- 2020-10-13: Returned
- 2022-03-31: Contract terminated
- ANGERME Member Color:
- Bright Green
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Shuffle Units:
- [2019.09.19] Micchaku Documentary Photobook "ANGERME to Kaite, Seishun to Yomu." (密着ドキュメンタリーフォトブック『アンジュルムと書いて、青春と読む。』)
- [2019.05.24] ANGERMOOK
- [2019.09.25] ANGERME RINA FASHION TOOL Petunia ― Katsuta Rina Henshuuchou to 12nin no ANGERME (ANGERME RINA FASHION TOOL Petunia ― 勝田里奈編集長と12人のアンジュルム)
- [2016–] Hello! Project Station
- [2017–] Upcoming
- [2018–] tiny tiny
- [2018–] OMAKE CHANNEL
- [2019–2020] Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge
-  Hello Pro Kouhaku Taiko THE☆BATTLE 2019
- [2016–2018] Hello! to meet you!
- [2018–2019] HELLO! DRIVE! (HELLO! DRIVE! -ハロドラ-) (Fridays)
- She and fellow ANGERME member Kasahara Momona were born only one day apart.
- Her future goal is travel all over the country, appear on variety shows, and try everything.
- She was the first member to debut from Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido.
- Her mother is a big fan of Morning Musume and Abe Natsumi.
- Oota watched her mother's Hello! Project DVDs when she was little and became a fan.
- She made her decision to audition for Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido after attending a Country Girls live and being told she was cute by Tsugunaga Momoko and Morito Chisaki at a handshake event.
- ANGERME Shin Member Official Blog (inactive)
- ANGERME Profile (archived)
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido Profile (archived)
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido|