Prior to joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido, she was a member of Ribbon Girls and Clione.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Early Life[edit | edit source]
Oota Haruka was born on October 21, 2003 in Hokkaido, Japan.
2015[edit | edit source]
Prior to participating in the Hello! Project "Hokkaido Gentei" Member Audition, Oota was enrolled at Theatre Academy. Through the school Oota was a member of the units Ribbon Girls, who promoted the local Hokkaido soda Ribbon Napolin, and Clione.
2016[edit | edit source]
On July 16, it was announced that the successful applicants of the Hello! Project "Hokkaido Gentei" Member Audition would join the newly established trainee branch, Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido. She was officially introduced as one of the first seven members on July 30 at the Hello! Project 2016 SUMMER ~Sunshine Parade~ concert in Sapporo alongside Sato Hikari, Ishiguri Kanami, Kawano Minori, Kudo Yume, Kitagawa Ryo, and Yamazaki Mei.
2018[edit | edit source]
On November 23, Oota was revealed as a new member of ANGERME alongside Ise Layla, who was selected from the Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition", during the ANGERME 2018 Aki "Denkousekka" concert at Pacifico Yokohama. She and Ise would start performing with the group after the new year in the Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! Hello! Project 2019 WINTER concert tour.
2020[edit | edit source]
On February 28, it was announced that Oota Haruka has been suspended from all activities for an indeterminate amount of time due to rule violations. Any information on resumption of activities will follow at a later date.
On October 13, it was announced on the official Hello! Project site that Oota Haruka has chosen to withdraw from ANGERME, but will remain in Hello! Project. After reflecting on her behavior, she and the agency both came to an agreement that she needed to start again from scratch to properly improve upon her lack of professionalism as an idol. As a result, it was decided that she would remain in Hello! Project as a soloist to take daily lessons. It will be announced when she has decided to restart full activities in the future.
Personal Life[edit | edit source]
Oota was in her first year of middle school when she joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido, and she was in her third year of middle school when she joined ANGERME. As of April 2020, Oota is currently in her second year of high school.
The following list are notable friendships Oota Haruka has acquired:
Oota's given name, "Haruka", means distant (遥; haru, from 遥か; haruka) and blossom (香; ka).
Here is a list of nicknames that was used to refer to Oota Haruka:
- Haa-chan (はーちゃん)
- Oota-chan (太田ちゃん)
Profile[edit | edit source]
- Name: Oota Haruka (太田遥香)
- Birthdate: October 21, 2003
- Birthplace: Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
- Blood type: B
- Height: 154cm
- Western Zodiac: Libra
- Eastern Zodiac: Goat
- Hello! Project Status:
- UP-FRONT PROMOTION Status:
- 2016-07-30: Member
- 2020-02-28: Suspended
- 2020-10-13: Returned
- ANGERME Member Color: Bright Green
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Shuffle Units:
- Special Skills: Dancing, swimming, skiing
- Hobbies: Cooking and finding a bargain
- Favorite Music Genre: J-pop (mainly idol songs)
- Favorite Food: Salmon sushi, Cucumber, Chikuwa
- Favorite Sports: Dancing, swimming, skiing
- Charm Points: Goldfish-like mouth, her short height (wants to be part of Minimoni if the unit is revived)
- Motto: "Doryoku wa subete no tobira wo hiraku!" (努力は全ての扉を開く！; Effort opens up all doors!)
- Favorite Hello! Project songs: "The☆Peace!", "Chokotto LOVE"
- Favorite ℃-ute song: "Kanashiki Heaven"
- Favorite ANGERME song: "Kakugo Shite!"
- Looks Up To: Sato Masaki, Morito Chisaki, Abe Natsumi
Publications[edit | edit source]
Group Photobooks[edit | edit source]
- [2019.09.19] Micchaku Documentary Photobook "ANGERME to Kaite, Seishun to Yomu." (密着ドキュメンタリーフォトブック『アンジュルムと書いて、青春と読む。』)
Mooks[edit | edit source]
- [2019.05.24] ANGERMOOK
- [2019.09.25] ANGERME RINA FASHION TOOL Petunia ― Katsuta Rina Henshuuchou to 12nin no ANGERME (ANGERME RINA FASHION TOOL Petunia ― 勝田里奈編集長と12人のアンジュルム)
Works[edit | edit source]
Internet[edit | edit source]
- [2016–] Hello! Project Station
- [2017–] Upcoming
- [2018–] tiny tiny
- [2018–] OMAKE CHANNEL
- [2019–2020] Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge
-  Hello Pro Kouhaku Taiko THE☆BATTLE 2019
Radio[edit | edit source]
- [2016–2018] Hello! to meet you!
- [2018–2019] HELLO! DRIVE! (HELLO! DRIVE! -ハロドラ-) (Fridays)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- She and fellow ANGERME member Kasahara Momona were born only one day apart.
- Her future goal is travel all over the country, appear on variety shows, and try everything.
- She was the first member to debut from Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido.
- Her mother is a big fan of Morning Musume and Abe Natsumi.
- Oota watched her mother's Hello! Project DVDs when she was little and became a fan.
- She made her decision to audition for Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido after attending a Country Girls live and being told she was cute by Tsugunaga Momoko and Morito Chisaki at a handshake event.
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Gallery:Oota Haruka
- Gallery:ANGERME 7th Generation
- List:Oota Haruka Discography Featured In
- List:Oota Haruka Concert & Event Appearances
- List:Oota Haruka Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A
References[edit | edit source]
- "アンジュルム 新メンバー決定！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2018-11-23.
- "ハロプロ「北海道限定」研修生7人初披露" (in Japanese). ORICON STYLE. 2016-07-31.
- "『レモンガールズ・リボンガールズ』結成発表会が行われました！" (in Japanese). Theatre Academy. (Archived)
- "リボンガールズが札幌ドームでプレイボール宣言を務めます！" (in Japanese). Theatre Academy. (Archived)
- "ﾃｱﾄﾙｱｶﾃﾞﾐｰ・ｱｲﾄﾞﾙｸﾗｽ札幌ｸﾘｵﾈ組 2015/4/20 (MVI 0353)" (in Japanese). hikarudaisuki2006 (via YouTube). Uploaded: 2015-04-20.
- "「ハロプロ研修生北海道」始動のお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2016-07-16.
- "アンジュルム、新メン2人加入×たけちゃん生誕×かっさー凱旋のスーパートリプルスリー公演" (in Japanese). natalie. 2018-11-23.
- "アンジュルム新メンバーは、ハロプロファンと非ハロプロファン(!?)の対照的な2人！" (in Japanese). The Television. 2018-11-23.
- "アンジュルム 太田遥香の活動休止に関するお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2020-02-28.
- "太田遥香の今後に関するお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2020-10-13.
- BOMB September 2018 Issue.
- The Girls Live. Air Date: 2018-11-26.
- Naruchika 2017 ℃-ute MC. 2017-01-29.
- "Love 太田遥香" (in Japanese). ANGERME New Member Official Blog. 2019-10-19.
External Links[edit | edit source]
- ANGERME Shin Member Official Blog (inactive)
- ANGERME Profile (archived)
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido Profile (archived)
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido|
|1st Generation||Ishiguri Kanami | Kawano Minori|
|3rd Generation||Nishimura Karin|
|Full Member||Inaba Manaka (Leader)|
|1st Generation||Oota Haruka | Sato Hikari | Kitagawa Ryo | Kudo Yume | Yamazaki Mei|
|2nd Generation||Hashimoto Ririka|
|3rd Generation||Shibuya Hina|
|Indies Singles||1. Real☆Little☆Girl / Kanojo ni Naritai!!! (Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido Ver.) | 2. Hankouki! / Ice day Party|
|Concerts & Events|
|Happyoukai Concerts||2017: June|
2018: March | June | December
2019: March | June | September | December
Test Events: 2017 | 2018 | 2019
|Units & Other Acts|
|Sub-Units & Groups||Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, ANGERME, Juice=Juice, Morning Musume|