Ono Mizuho was born on September 29, 2000 in Tokyo, Japan.
On April 1, Ono officially joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei, she was formally introduced and participated in the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2015 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ on May 4, 2015 alongside Nakano Rion, Yanagawa Nanami, Maeda Kokoro, Akiyama Mao, Kanatsu Mizuki, Kasahara Momona and Okamoto Honoka.
Ono participated in the opening act for the Morning Musume '16 Concert Tour Haru ~EMOTION IN MOTION~ and Juice=Juice LIVE MISSION 220 ~Code3 Special→Growing Up!~.
On July 2, Ono was announced as a new solo host (called a "navigator") for the radio show Hello! SATOYAMA&SATOUMI Club. She replaced Yajima Maimi and rotates the position with Miyazaki Yuka, who has been one of the hosts since it began.
On September 29, Ono celebrated her 17th birthday at fanclub event titled Tsubaki Factory Ono Mizuho Birthday Event 2017 with two shows at TOKYO FM HALL.
On October 1, Ono celebrated her 18th birthday at a fanclub event titled Tsubaki Factory Ono Mizuho Birthday Event 2018 with two shows at Shinjuku ReNY.
On September 30, she celebrated her 19th birthday at a fanclub event titled Tsubaki Factory Ono Mizuho Birthday Event 2019 with two shows at TOKYO FM HALL.
The following list are notable friendships Ono Mizuho has acquired:
Ono's given name, Mizuho, means "purity" (瑞; mizu) and "step" (歩; ho). Her mother wanted to use the kanji 歩 and after thinking of many names, she looked right at her newborn face and thought "It's Mizuho!" and decided on that name.
- Name: Ono Mizuho (小野瑞歩)
- Nickname: Omizu (おみず)
- Birthdate: September 29, 2000
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood Type: O
- Height: 163cm
- Western Zodiac: Libra
- Eastern Zodiac: Dragon
- Hello! Project Status:
- Tsubaki Factory Member Color: Emerald Green
- Hello! Project Groups:
- One-Shot Units:
- NakaZYXtai!!! (2017)
- Special Skills: Dance, playing the flute, and making funny faces
- Hobbies: Singing, Watching Hello! Project videos, and listening to music
- Favorite Music Genre: J-Pop
- Favorite Food: Annin tofu
- Strength: She's quick to turn things around and make them more positive
- Weakness: She's bad at waking up in the mornings
- Favorite Color: Pink and Emerald green
- Favorite Sport: Dance
- Charm Points: Her big ears, her very soft earlobes
- Motto: "Shoshin Wasuru Bekarazu" (初心忘るべからず; Don't forget your first resolution)
- Favorite Tsubaki Factory Song: Hana Moyou
- Favorite Hello! Project song: "Happy Daisakusen"
- Looks Up To: Sato Masaki.
Featured on the cover
- [2012.02] Girls Stage
- [2017.01] VDC Magazine
- [2018.01] BIG ONE GIRLS
- [2015–] Hello! Project Station
- [2016–] Upcoming
- [2016–2017] Girls Night Out
- [2017–] tiny tiny
- [2018–] OMAKE CHANNEL
-  Hello Pro Kouhaku Taiko THE☆BATTLE 2019
- [2017-] Hello! SATOYAMA&SATOUMI Club
- She joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei because she loved Hello! Project and wanted to be a part of it.
- Her dream was to join a cute and cool unit under Hello! Project, and her future dream is to have many people know Tsubaki Factory.
- Her rival in Hello Pro Kenshuusei was Maeda Kokoro.
- As shown in a DVD Magazine, she writes with her left hand. This makes her the second left-handed member of Tsubaki Factory, the first being Ogata Risa.
- In Juice=Juice's 2015 drama Budokan, she was shown as a 13th generation member of the fictional group NEXT YOU in the year 2028.
- She has the same last name as former Hello Pro Kenshuusei member Ono Kotomi.
- Gallery:Ono Mizuho
- List:Ono Mizuho Concert & Event Appearances
- List:Ono Mizuho Discography Featured In
- List:Ono Mizuho Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A
- ↑ "つばきファクトリー 新メンバー加入決定！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2016-08-13.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/HelloSSClub/status/881182673149992960
- ↑ Ono Mizuho. "高校3年生！小野瑞歩" (in Japanese). Tsubaki Factory Official Blog. 2019-03-16.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 http://hpkenshu.web.fc2.com/kenblog/tamago_2016_06/p_393.html
- ↑ Pocket Morning. 2016-11-06. (Translation by Ro-kun)
- ↑ ""新メンバー"山岸理子" (in Japanese). Tsubaki Factory Official Blog. 2016-08-13.
- ↑ http://hellomemo.jp/pr_ono.html
- ↑ BOMB! Magazine, June 2015 Issue. Date Published: 2015-05-09.