|Keep Honest Material|
Please help this wiki community keep honest material by adding reference.
Any out of the ordinary information without references will be removed within 3 months.
|Okamura Rise, November 2018|
|Born||July 28, 1998|
|Agency||UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2012)|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, ℃hurryz|
|Left||June 12, 2013|
In March, Okamura auditioned for Hello Pro Kenshuusei and passed.
She then auditioned for Morning Musume's 11th generation alongside several other Kenshuusei, but did not pass.
In December, she and Kosuga Fuyuka both were absent for the Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2012 ~12gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~.
On June 12, the Kenshuusei profile page was updated and Okamura's profile was removed from the website, revealing that she had withdrawn from the program.
In November, Okamura joined the unidol "℃hurryz" from Chuo University.
- Her best sport is short distance racing.
- When asked what group she'd like to debut in, her response was Morning Musume.
- On a rainy day, she would watch things she recorded, or sing the song Nanchatte Ren'ai by Morning Musume.
- Fans often referred to her as Rise-hime, saying that she had a Fukumura Mizuki aura.
- Yamaga Kanae had said that Okamura is 'always smiling', and that she has cute white skin.
- She was inactive in Hello Pro Kenshuusei for several months before withdrawing.
- During the time she was inactive, her name was credited in Hello! Pro Kenshuusei DVD Magazine Vol.1, and there were also glimpses of her in the DVD Magazine.
- In February 2015, she was briefly interviewed by Music Station about the band Kiroro.
- In November 2016, she graduated from a vocational school. As part of the class graduation she performed in the stage play "A Midsummer Night's Dream".
- She shares the same surname as BEYOOOOONDS member Okamura Minami and Morning Musume member Okamura Homare.