|Keep Honest Material|
Please help this wiki community keep honest material by adding reference.
Any out of the ordinary information without references will be removed within 3 months.
|Niinuma Kisora promoting "Sankaime no Date Shinwa"|
|Born||October 20, 1999|
|Agency||UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2013-)|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, Tsubaki Factory|
|Joined||April 29, 2015|
|Member Color||Light Blue|
|Debut Single||Hatsukoi Sunrise / Just Try! / Uruwashi no Camellia|
|Time in Group||4 Years, 0 Months, 26 Days|
|Joined||September 22, 2013|
|Graduated||February 28, 2017|
|Time in Group||3 Years, 5 Months, 7 Days|
Niinuma Kisora was born on October 20, 1999 in Aichi, Japan.
In 2013, Niinuma auditioned the Morning Musume 12ki Member "Mirai Shoujo" Audition for an opportunity to join Morning Musume. She made it up to the final round, but on August 24, Tsunku announced via YouTube that they were not interested in adding new members to the group at that moment, leading to Niinuma failing to join the group in the end along with the 6 other finalist.
September 22, Niinuma joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei along with the other audition finalists, becoming the 20th generation. On the same day, an introduction video of Niinuma was uploaded to the Hello Pro Kenshuusei YouTube channel.
On December 7, Niinuma was officially introduced as a Hello Pro Kenshuusei at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2013 ~12gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~, alongside Yamaki Risa, Yokogawa Yumei, Oura Hirona, Dambara Ruru, Haga Akane, and Funaki Musubu. All seven girls did a dance performance of Juice=Juice's debut single "Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne".
From March 15 to May 31, Niinuma participated in the Morning Musume '14's spring concert tour as a back dancer and the opening act alongside Yoshihashi Kurumi, Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako, Inaba Manaka and Dambara Ruru.
On October 20, Niinuma celebrated her 18th birthday at a fanclub event titled Tsubaki Factory Niinuma Kisora Birthday Event 2017, featuring two shows at Square Ebara Hiratsuka Hall.
On July 25, the comedian duo Joujou Gundan released their debut single "Nakama", which features Niinuma in the B-side "Sunao ni Narenai Sakuranbo" as a member of the fictional group Yamato Nadeshiko Semicolon along with Suzuki Keita and Akiyama Mao.
On October 23, Niinuma celebrated her 19th birthday at a fanclub event titled Tsubaki Factory Niinuma Kisora Birthday Event 2018, featuring two shows at TOKYO FM HALL.
On May 16, it was announced that Niinuma had fallen down stairs on her way to work and at the hospital was diagnosed with a tailbone fracture and a buttock contusion, which will take one month for her to recover from. She was advised to avoid intense exercise and rest. As a result, Niinuma will be absent from the rest of the Tsubaki Factory Live Tour 2019 Haru・Ranman shows and the Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 6 Gaiden ~Tasogare no Kamen~ musical.
When Niinuma joined Tsubaki Factory, she was a first year high school student. She graduated from high school in March 2018.
The following list are notable friendships Niinuma Kisora has acquired:
Niinuma's given name, Kisora, consists of the kanji meaning "rare" (希; ki) and "sky" (空; sora). Her parents wanted to include "sora" in the last part of her name, and after going through 50 different characters from "a" to "m", they decided "Kisora" had the best kanji and sound.
Here is a list of nicknames that was used to refer to Niinuma Kisora:
- Kisora (きそら): Official nickname, given her since Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- Niinu (にいぬー): Used by Taguchi Natsumi.
- Name: Niinuma Kisora (新沼希空)
- Nickname: Kisora (きそら)
- Birthday: October 20, 1999
- Birthplace: Aichi, Japan
- Blood type: O
- Height: 160.2cm
- Western Zodiac: Libra
- Hello! Project Status:
- Tsubaki Factory Member Color: Light Blue
- Hello! Project groups:
- Specialty: Playing the flute, whistling
- Hobbies: Looking at the sky, looking around zakkayasan (boutiques selling various goods)
- Favorite Music Genre: J-pop
- Favorite Colors: Pink, blue
- Favorite Food: Yakitori
- Favorite Subject: Art
- Worst Subject: Japanese
- Favorite Sport: Swimming
- Charm Point: Pale skin, yaeba, being cat-like
- Motto: Seishinseii (誠心誠意; Whole-hearted devotion)
- Favorite Tsubaki Factory Song: Hitorijime
- Favorite Hello! Project songs: "Itsumo to Onnaji Seifuku de", "Fantasy ga Hajimaru", "1 Kara 10 Made Aishite Hoshii"
- Looks Up To: Fujimoto Miki, Ishida Ayumi, Takagi Sayuki
- [2014.06.23] UTB (with Oura Hirona, Dambara Ruru)
- [2014.07.10] JUNON (with Tanabe Nanami, Hamaura Ayano, Makino Maria, Sasaki Rikako, Dambara Ruru, Funaki Musubu)
- [2017.01] VDC Magazine
- [2018.01] BIG ONE GIRLS
- [2018.06.30] Gekkan Entame (with Yamaki Risa, Wada Sakurako)
- [2015–] The Girls Live
- [2013–] Hello! Project Station
- She believes she is the true "mirai shoujo", because of her personality, which she is often told is like that of someone from outer space.
- She collects Ishida Ayumi goods.
- She wants to be an idol that everyone knows.
- In the March 2014 issue of Gekkan Entame, she was ranked 3rd with Ogawa Rena as the "most airheaded" in Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- Her rivals in Hello Pro Kenshuusei are her generation-mates, they joined at the same time but there are girls in the generation better at singing and dancing than she is, so she wants to be able to catch up to them. She wants to become someone who leaves an impression with people even when she's performing with all of her generation-mates.
- Her dream was to have a major debut, she wanted to continue her activities in Hello Pro Kenshuusei and work on her expressions so that her smile can reach everyone.
- Mentioned that one of her dreams was to have a page on Wikipedia.
- For her, the best thing about Hello Pro Kenshuusei is having fans cheer for her at the Nama Tamago Shows.
- For her, the hardest thing about Hello Pro Kenshuusei is remembering the dances.
- She says the toughest thing about being a Kenshuusei is coming to rehearsals, and greeting and bowing to everyone and then not being able to do any of the performances and having people who have worked harder and are better than her have to stop what they're doing to help her because she's so far behind.
- She tried during her first Kenshuusei performance to be aware of her facial expressions, since she's prone to making gloomy facial expressions, but seeing the crowd get excited during their song made her feel happy more naturally.
- Tsunku's comments: "Your dancing is still half-hearted, I want to focus on the rhythm. The movements overall are very subtle, and so it's good to be able to show those subtle movements visibly, so I want you to go on to working on those subtle gestures. When your bangs are longer you look gloomy, so it might be better to keep them cut."
- Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Kanon, Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki and Yamaki Risa said that they are curious about Kisora.
- According to an interview with JUNON magazine released in July 2014, Niinuma hoped on getting a blue member color.
- Gallery:Niinuma Kisora
- List:Niinuma Kisora Concert & Event Appearances
- List:Niinuma Kisora Discography Featured In
- List:Niinuma Kisora Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A
- ↑ Tsunku. "モーニング娘。12期メンバー「未来少女」オーディション、プロデューサーつんく♂より結果のご報告" (in Japanese). Morning Musume '14 Channel via YouTube. 2013-08-24.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/sawayakagoro/status/999274082716696576
- ↑ "上々軍団CDデビュー！デビューシングル『仲間』配信スタート！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2018-07-25.
- ↑ "つばきファクトリー 新沼希空に関するお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2019-05-15.
- ↑ Pocket Morning. 2016-11-06. (Translation by Ro-kun)
- ↑ "つばきファクトリー新沼希空が“20問20答”でハロプロ愛を語る！【ハロプロ誕生20周年記念連載】" (in Japanese). The Television. 2018-03-12.
- ↑ http://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12029398330.html
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 "Hello Pro Kenshuusei Perfect Directory" (ハロぷろ研修生パーフェクト名鑑). BOMB Magazine, 2013-12 Issue (pg 55). Gakken Marketing. Release Date: 2013-11-09.
- ↑ TOP YELL, 2013-11 Issue. Release Date: 2013-10-07.
- ↑ Gekkan Entame. March 2014 Issue. Published 2014-01-30.
- Kobushi Factory Profile
- Tsubaki Factory Official Blog
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Blogs: December 2013, February 2014, September 2014 (not tagged), November/December 2014, February/March 2015, Hello! Project Tours
- Wikipedia: Japanese
|Current Members||Ogata Risa (Sub-leader) | Yamagishi Riko (Leader) | Niinuma Kisora | Tanimoto Ami | Kishimoto Yumeno | Asakura Kiki | Ono Mizuho | Onoda Saori | Akiyama Mao|
Indies: 1. Seishun Manmannaka! | 2. Kedakaku Sakihokore! | 3. Hitorijime / Watashi ga Obasan ni Natte mo
Studio Albums: 1. first bloom
|Concerts & Events|
|Other Concerts & Events|
|Hello! Project Concerts|
|Units & Other Acts|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei|