|Released||December 12, 1998|
|Next||Dai Nishou ~Tsuyogari~ (2004)|
|1.||Karasu no Nyoubou|
|2.||Odaiba Moonlight Serenade|
- Karasu no Nyoubou (カラスの女房; The Raven's Wife)
- Sutenaide yo (捨てないでよ; Don't Throw Me Away)
- Osaka Rhapsody (大阪ラプソディー) (Unabara Senri Anri cover)
- Koi (恋; Love) (Matsuyama Chiharu cover)
- Tsugunai (つぐない; Atonement) (Teresa Teng cover)
- Cosmos Biyori (秋桜日和; Beautiful Weather for Cosmos Viewing)
- Odaiba Moonlight Serenade (お台場ムーンライトセレナーデ) with Takayama Gen
- Ame no Midousuji (雨の御堂筋; Rainy in Midosuji) (OuYang FeiFei cover)
- Otonashibashi (音無橋; Soundless Bridge)
- Eki (駅; Train Station) (Takeuchi Mariya cover)
- Etto Tsubame (越冬つばめ; Hibernating Swallow) (Mori Masako cover)
- Koibito-tachi no Ballad (恋人たちのバラード; Ballad of Lovers) with Takayama Gen
- Sutenaide yo
- Morning Musume Summer-Autumn Event '99
- Morning Musume First Live at Budokan ~Dancing Love Site 2000 Haru~
- Nakazawa Yuuko Live at Cotton Club -Shinshi wa Imademo Mini ga O-suki!-
- Cosmos Biyori
- Karasu no Nyoubou
- Sutenaide yo
- Osaka Rhapsody
- Cosmos Biyori
- Odaiba Moonlight Serenade
- Ame no Midousuji
- Etto Tsubame
- Koibito-tachi no Ballad
- W also covered Osaka Rhapsody on their album, Duo U&U.
- Horiuchi Takao released his own version of track #1, Karasu no Nyoubou,as a single.
- Takayama Gen released his own version of track #2, Sutenaide yo, as a single.
- When asked (upon the release of the album) what she thought when listening to the finished album, she answered: "I felt like, "Are you sure it's good enough?". [...] I don't have enough confidence in my vocal skill. Regardless, [...] many songs featured in the album are popular hit songs from the past, so it should be easier to get into and become familiar with the songs once again. I knew I wasn’t expected to imitate the original versions. But it’s hard because the original artists have already established each image of the song. Also, I didn’t want to ruin the original versions with my lack of vocal skills. I was worried if they'd be upset and tell me not to sing the song anymore...lol."
- Nakazawa also said in another interview: "I love all songs that are featured in this album, and I feel honored to be given the opportunity to do the covers. That’s why, I felt as much pressure to do it right."
- Sutenaide yo was used to promote the release of Nakazawa's first album. The song was later released as a single by enka singer Takayama Gen in 1999. Nakazawa said in an interview: "At first, I didn't know if this was enka or pop. So I had to ask Tsunku how I was supposed to approach this song. He simply said, "It doesn’t matter. Sing it exactly the way you like it." There are contrasts within the song, so I tried to express them as they were. Both "Sutenaide yo" and "Cosmos Biyori" are my original songs, so I felt more attached, excited and enthusiastic."
- Nakazawa said in an interview: "[...] while watching the music video of "Odaiba Moonlight Serenade", there is a scene which I am supposed to expose my shoulder by sliding down a little bit of my yukata dress. Was it yukata or kimono? I can’t remember. Anyway, I was so awkward! During the filming of the music video, I was told to smoothly and gently remove the kimono. [...] It was impossible for me to feel relaxed, I mean, I am not an actress or anything. So I ended up doing it in a very clumsy way, and when I look back, I think this music video is very fun and interesting to watch."
- Nakazawa said in an interview: "The first song to be recorded was "Eki" by Takeuchi Mariya. Until then, I had been practicing all songs at home on my own, and I was prepared for the recording session except for "Eki", which I was still working on. When I walked into the studio, and was told that "Eki" was the first one to be recorded, I felt like I was facing a big obstacle. In any case, we did record the song then, but I was never satisfied. I asked if I could do it again on a different day, and I was able to try it again and again. I think it's inconsiderate to present an incomplete song to the fans because they are paying for it with their precious money."
- Discography: Hello! Project (archived), UP-FRONT WORKS, Tsunku.net
- Wikipedia: Japanese
- Lyrics:Sutenaide yo, Osaka Rhapsody, Koi, Tsugunai, Cosmos Biyori, Ame no Midousuji, Otonabashi, Eki, Etto Tsubame
|Singles||1. Karasu no Nyoubou | 2. Odaiba Moonlight Serenade | 3. Junjou Koushinkyoku | 4. Shanghai no Kaze | 5. Kuyashi Namida Porori | 6. Futari Gurashi | 7. Tokyo Bijin | 8. GET ALONG WITH YOU | 9. Genki no Nai Hi no Komoriuta / Nagaragawa no Hare | 10. DO MY BEST | 11. Urara | 12. Danna-sama|
|Albums||Original: 1. Nakazawa Yuko Dai Isshou | 2. Dai Nisshou ~Tsuyogari~|
Collaborations: 1. FOLK SONGS | 2. Folk Songs 2 | 3. Together!
|Other||Other: Nakazawa Yuko Single M Clips ①|
Concerts: Shinshi wa Mini ga Osuki! at studio DREAM MAKER
|Units & Other Acts|
|Associated Acts||Morning Musume | Akagumi 4 | H.P. All Stars | Puripuri Pink | Afternoon Musume | Dream Morning Musume | Ganbarou Nippon Ai wa Katsu Singers|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.