Morning Musume Concert Tour 2010 Haru ~Pikappika!~ (モーニング娘。コンサートツアー2010春 ~ピカッピカッ!~) is Morning Musume's spring 2010 concert tour. It ran from March 19 to May 5, 2010.
The DVD ranked at #4 and sold 10,866 copies total, the Blu-ray ranked at #26 and sold 1,163 copies.
- Moonlight night ~Tsukiyo no Ban da yo~
- Kimagure Princess
- VTR - Member Introduction
- Ren'ai Revolution 21
- Aishite Aishite Ato Ippun
- Nanchatte Ren'ai
- Shouganai Yume Oibito
- Ano Hi ni Modoritai - Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa
- Osaka Umainen - Mitsui Aika, Junjun, Linlin
- Ookii Hitomi - Kamei Eri, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina
- Resonant Blue
- Ame no Furanai Hoshi de wa Aisenai Darou? (Chinese Ver.)
- Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai
- 3, 2, 1 BREAKIN' OUT!
- Genki Pikappika!
- Loving you forever
- HOW DO YOU LIKE JAPAN? ~Nihon wa Donna Kanji Dekka?~
- The show started off with a wolf against a moon silhouette for “Moonlight Night”
- The costumes for “Moonlight Night” were white and pink loli-style dresses with bunny ears and pink heart shaped wands
- They each got a chance to dance in individual spotlights for Aishite Aishite Ato Ippun
- The 5th gen song featured Takahashi Ai and Niigaki Risa in long sundresses and denim jackets dancing with umbrellas
- Takahashi Ai was crying in the final MC, and it was due to her being pleased over the enthusiastic response from the fans and because it was the first performance.
- 5th gen: Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa
- 6th gen: Kamei Eri, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina
- 8th gen: Mitsui Aika, Junjun, Linlin
- This is the first concert tour to have a Blu-ray version.
|March 19, 2010||19:00||Tokyo||Tokyo Kousei Nenkin Kaikan|
|March 20, 2010||15:30|
|March 21, 2010||14:30|
|April 3, 2010||14:30||Shiga||Biwako Hall|
|April 4, 2010||15:30||Fukui||Phoenix Hall|
|April 10, 2010||15:30||Saitama||Omiya Sonic City|
|April 11, 2010||15:00||Chiba||Chiba-ken Bunka Kaikan|
|April 17, 2010||15:30||Aichi||Chukyo University Center for Culture & Arts|
|April 18, 2010||14:30|
|April 24, 2010||17:00||Aomori||Hachinohe-shi Kokaido|
|April 25, 2010||15:00||Miyagi||Sendai Izumity 21|
|April 29, 2010||15:00||Fukuoka||Fukuoka Sunpalace|
|May 1, 2010||15:30||Hyogo||Kobe International House|
|May 2, 2010||14:30|
|May 4, 2010||15:30||Tokyo||Nakano Sunplaza|
|May 5, 2010||14:30|