Morning Musume Concert Tour 2010 Haru ~Pikappika!~ (モーニング娘。コンサートツアー2010春 ~ピカッピカッ!~) is Morning Musume's spring 2010 concert tour. It ran from March 19 to May 5, 2010.
The DVD ranked at #4 and sold 10,866 copies total, the Blu-ray ranked at #26 and sold 1,163 copies.
Tracklist[edit | edit source]
- Moonlight night ~Tsukiyo no Ban da yo~
- Kimagure Princess
- VTR - Member Introduction
- Ren'ai Revolution 21
- Aishite Aishite Ato Ippun
- Nanchatte Ren'ai
- Shouganai Yume Oibito
- Ano Hi ni Modoritai - Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa
- Osaka Umainen - Mitsui Aika, Junjun, Linlin
- Ookii Hitomi - Kamei Eri, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina
- Resonant Blue
- Ame no Furanai Hoshi de wa Aisenai Darou? (Chinese Ver.)
- Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai
- 3, 2, 1 BREAKIN' OUT!
- Genki Pikappika!
- Loving you forever
- HOW DO YOU LIKE JAPAN? ~Nihon wa Donna Kanji Dekka?~
Highlights[edit | edit source]
- The show started off with a wolf against a moon silhouette for “Moonlight Night”
- The costumes for “Moonlight Night” were white and pink loli-style dresses with bunny ears and pink heart shaped wands
- They each got a chance to dance in individual spotlights for Aishite Aishite Ato Ippun
- The 5th gen song featured Takahashi Ai and Niigaki Risa in long sundresses and denim jackets dancing with umbrellas
- Takahashi Ai was crying in the final MC, and it was due to her being pleased over the enthusiastic response from the fans and because it was the first performance.
Featured Members[edit | edit source]
- 5th gen: Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa
- 6th gen: Kamei Eri, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina
- 8th gen: Mitsui Aika, Junjun, Linlin
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first concert tour to have a Blu-ray version.
Tour Schedule[edit | edit source]
|March 19, 2010||19:00||Tokyo||Tokyo Kousei Nenkin Kaikan|
|March 20, 2010||15:30|
|March 21, 2010||14:30|
|April 3, 2010||14:30||Shiga||Biwako Hall|
|April 4, 2010||15:30||Fukui||Phoenix Hall|
|April 10, 2010||15:30||Saitama||Omiya Sonic City|
|April 11, 2010||15:00||Chiba||Chiba-ken Bunka Kaikan|
|April 17, 2010||15:30||Aichi||Chukyo University Center for Culture & Arts|
|April 18, 2010||14:30|
|April 24, 2010||17:00||Aomori||Hachinohe-shi Kokaido|
|April 25, 2010||15:00||Miyagi||Sendai Izumity 21|
|April 29, 2010||15:00||Fukuoka||Fukuoka Sunpalace|
|May 1, 2010||15:30||Hyogo||Kobe International House|
|May 2, 2010||14:30|
|May 4, 2010||15:30||Tokyo||Nakano Sunplaza|
|May 5, 2010||14:30|