|Keep Honest Material|
Please help this wiki community keep honest material by adding reference.
Any out of the ordinary information without references will be removed within 3 months.
|Mitsui Aika, December 2013|
|Born||January 12, 1993|
|Occupation||Idol, singer, actress|
|Years Active||2006–2013, 2015–2016|
|Agency||UP-FRONT AGENCY (2006-2012)|
J.P ROOM (2012-2018)
|Associated Acts||Morning Musume, Athena & Robikerottsu, Guardians 4, Tanpopo#, GREEN FIELDS, Hello! Project Mobekimasu|
|Joined||December 10, 2006|
|Member Color||Light Purple|
|Debut Single||Egao YES Nude|
|Last Single||Ren'ai Hunter|
|Graduated||May 18, 2012|
After suffering a leg fracture in 2011, she was unable to keep up with a new dance-oriented Morning Musume, and graduated alongside Niigaki Risa in May 2012. However, she stayed within Hello! Project and was the first Morning Musume graduate to do so since 2007. She was listed as a soloist, but she never released any music due to her being on hiatus twice since 2013 to study English in New Zealand. While on her second hiatus in November 2018, Mitsui decided to graduate from Hello! Project and retire from the entertainment industry.
Mitsui Aika was born on January 12, 1993 in Hyogo, Japan and was raised in Shiga Prefecture. Her father is Mitsui Yasuo, a Buddhist monk.
On December 10, she alone out of five (originally six) finalists in the Morning Musume Happy 8ki Audition were chosen to join Morning Musume. The audition was documented during the late 2006 episodes of Hello! Morning. Mitsui performed Hamasaki Ayumi's "Blue Bird" in round one of her audition and Morning Musume's "Furusato" and "Osaka Koi no Uta" in rounds two and three.
An article published on December 11, revealed that Mitsui wouldn't be present in the 57th edition of 57th Kohaku Uta Gassen, but would instead be featured in the group's 32nd single, "Egao YES Nude", which was released on February 14, 2007.
Mitsui made her first public appearance in the last round of the Hello! Project 2007 Winter concert tour, which took place between January 27 and January 28, at Yokohama Arena.
She also took part in Morning Musume Concert Tour 2007 Haru ~SEXY 8 Beat~. One week after the results of Morning Musume Happy 8ki Audition were announced, Mitsui was featured in a small segment of Hello! Morning which included footage from a press conference given on the 11th. During the conference, Mitsui revealed her goal of captivating the public by means of her cheerful personality and smile, emulating fellow member Kusumi Koharu, whom she admired and strived to equal or surpass.
Following her concert debut, Mitsui was also featured in a small segment of the Oha Suta morning program entitled "Arigatou wo Tsutaetai" (I Want to Express My Gratitude), which portrayed a fictionalized account of the events following her first concert appearances, dealing with Mitsui's sadness over the fact that she had to part with her former classmates due to her becoming an idol.
In October, Mitsui was placed in the unit Athena & Robikerottsu along with fellow Morning Musume member Niigaki Risa, as well as Nakajima Saki and Okai Chisato of ℃-ute. In the November 25 episode of Haromoni@, Mitsui received the voice role of Gurossan in the anime Kirarin☆Revolution, which starred Kusumi Koharu as the voice of the main character Kirari Tsukishima.
On April 6, Hello! Project announced that Mitsui would not be able to perform in the 2008 spring tour due to her very poor health. Later in the week, it was discovered that she had suffered from acute appendicitis, and would be out of action for two additional weeks. She recovered and continued with her scheduled activities.
On August 8, Morning Musume collaborated with female theatre group Takarazuka to perform Cinderella the Musical by Rodgers and Hammerstein. Mitsui took on the role of a fairy, a town girl and a princess.
Mitsui opened a blog, only available to Official MM Fanclub members titled "Pastel Color Days".
On January 7, Mitsui played the main character in the direct-to-DVD horror movie, Real Kakurenbo (Hide and Seek).
On May 9, Mitsui was diagnosed with a left ankle bone fracture. After the Morning Musume concert prior, Mitsui complained of pain in her left foot, after which she went to the hospital where she was diagnosed with the injury.
Mitsui was out of events almost the entire summer. She could not participate in the dance shots for Morning Musumes MV's "Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo!," "Pyocopyoco Ultra" or "Ren'ai Hunter" because of the injury.
In January, Mitsui wrote in her blog that she was supposedly cured and ready to dance and perform on stage again.
On January 12, on her birthday, Mitsui opened up an Ameblo blog. She was then the only Morning Musume member with two blogs.
On April 1, she announced that she became a regular on the radio show Young Town Doyoubi, along with Michishige Sayumi.
At the end of April or the start of May, Mitsui had a doctors consultation where although her ankle had recovered from the fracture, she would not be able to continue as a member of Morning Musume due to intense movement of her ankle in dancing or concerts.
On May 4, Mitsui announced her graduation from Morning Musume, but not from Hello! Project. She graduated alongside Niigaki Risa at the end of Morning Musume's 2012 spring concert tour, Morning Musume Concert Tour 2012 Haru ~Ultra Smart~ Niigaki Risa Mitsui Aika Sotsugyou Special.
Statement from UP-FRONT AGENCY
| Morning Musume 8th generation member Mitsui Aika will be graduating from the group at their “Morning Musume Concert Tour 2012 Spring ~Ultra Smart~ Niigaki Risa Graduation Special” concert on May 18th.
After experiencing pain in her foot on May 9th of last year, she underwent a medical examination at the hospital and received a diagnosis of “a stress fracture in the left anklebone.” Due to her own strong feelings of wanting to continue as a member of Morning Musume, she concentrated on taking a rest from her activities and getting medical treatment until she was able to make a full recovery. However, after a medical examination on April 23rd of this year, the diagnosis was, “She’s reached a near complete recovery, but if she were to repeat an intense performance like she’s done in the past, there’s a likelihood of her ending up in the same condition.”
With that diagnosis, as a result of a thorough discussion between the company and Mitsui herself, she has made the difficult decision to graduate early. Mitsui stated, ”I absolutely want to continue to be a part of Morning Musume, but if there’s a possibility of my injury reoccurring, we have many intense dances that I feel would make my activity as a member of Morning Musume difficult, and if in the near future it became that my left foot couldn’t completely heal, it would cause difficulty in my daily life from here on as well.”
Having to resign in the middle of her time with Morning Musume has left Mitsui with a lack of closure, but while she is full of immensely regretful feelings, she will continue to seek medical treatment from this point forward and we are now consulting her to decide whether or not there is some work she can do within Hello! Project.
We apologize to her fans for this sudden announcement, and we truly hope for your understanding.
Statement from Tsunku
| Thank you for always showing such support. Today, we have a notice concerning Morning Musume 8th generation member Mitsui Aika.
After taking a leave from Morning Musume for several months due to her foot condition, and having recently gotten much better, Mitsui had restarted her activity on the tour and in other areas despite not being fully healed, but although it’s a hurried and very unfortunate situation, it has been decided that she will be graduating from Morning Musume as of their “Morning Musume Concert Tour 2012 Spring ~Ultra Smart~ Niigaki Risa Graduation Special” live performance to be held at Nippon Budokan on May 18th.
The reason for this is because, while she was authorized as being “recovered enough that she will have no problems at all in her everyday life” during her recent examination, it was also written that “there is undeniable concern that the injury will reoccur if she continues to move as heavily as she did in the past,” and Mitsui herself seems to have worried very much about her life beyond this point, but she requested, “Of course, to stay in the group in this incomplete way any longer would create worry and trouble for both all of our fans and the other members, so please allow me to graduate,” and deciding that the thought she’s put into her health issues and manner of living should be respected, I chose to accept her proposal.
Moreover, we considered what would be the right timing in her schedule and other plans, but thinking that, rather than a delay, a quick announcement and graduation would be less of a burden in many senses of the word as well as make for simpler departures in the future, we’ve decided the graduation will take place alongside Niigaki Risa’s. Please understand.
In addition, following her graduation, I believe we will continue to evaluate what she can do in Hello! Project with the guidance of her physician and Mitsui herself, so we ask that you please look after Mitsui Aika with an even greater degree of support.
Statement from Mitsui Aika
| Thank you for always supporting me.
But at this time I, Mitsui Aika, have decided to graduate from Morning Musume.
Last May, I felt a lot of discomfort in my foot. There have been various attempts to help me improve my problem, but I have been diagnosed with an “abnormal” bone disorder. Because of this, I’m closing full activities as a Morning Musume member so that I may rest. Recently, I’ve been feeling more grateful for being able to participate in Morning Musume and have been looking forward to participating in a range of activties. However, I went to get diagnosed on April 23rd. Although they said “Your bone doesn’t show any signs of abnormality. So it won’t be problem during everyday life activities”, they also said “However, if you continue with strenuous exercise, this could potentially happen again.”
I thought maybe I’d be at 100% one day as a Momusu member, but the diagnosis said there is a risk of recurrence. I spoke with my mother about the consultation and my future. You need to put your health first, and not worry about the members, staff or fans. So, I wish to graduate. As it’s because of my body, I should graduate soon.
Tsunku and the staff agreed that the best time to graduate would be during the spring tour since the last performance on May 18th is at Budokan. I know it is sudden. I want to apologize to the members and the fans and hope they understand.
I’m sorry to the fans who hoped that I would be able to dance in full. So until the end of the Budokan performance, I will do my best. So until the last show, thank you for your support.
After Morning Musume, I will consult with the staff and Tsunku about what kind of activities I can do within Hello! Project.
Mitsui Aika and Niigaki Risa concluded activities in Morning Musume by promoting "Ren'ai Hunter". On May 18, they both graduated from the group.
In August, Mitsui participated in the Hello! Project Tanjou 15 Shuunen Kinen Live 2012 Natsu concert tour as a MC.
On November 7, GREEN FIELDS released their first single, "Boys be ambitious!". It was the first single she had been featured in after graduating from Morning Musume.
On March 2 and 3, Mitsui participated in the Forest For Rest ~SATOYAMA e Ikou~ SATOYAMA movement in YOKOHAMA.
In March, it was announced that Mitsui would "graduate" from the radio show Young Town Doyoubi, and she was replaced by Iikubo Haruna beginning in April.
In May, Mitsui starred in the stage play Okujou Wonderland.
From October 12 to 20, Mitsui performed in a play called Nettai Danshi 2 in Zenrosai Hall / Space Zero.
On April 24, Mitsui reported on her blog that she had returned to Japan. During her time back, she wrote English-language news and event reports for UP-FRONT LINK, UP-FRONT GROUP's international company news service, and added English lyrics to music videos.
In late February, Mitsui accompanied Morning Musume '16 on their trip to Houston, Texas where they were main guests at Anime Matsuri 2016 from February 26 to 28. She also appeared as a MC and translator for their concert held on the second day.
On July 5, Mitsui announced that she returned to New Zealand to continue studying English.
On December 30, she wrote an update on her blog that her English had greatly improved and she had discovered her "new self". She had decided to attend a vocational school in New Zealand which she had taken an IELTS test for in November. Mitsui scored 6 points more than the school's entrance requirement, and she would be starting school in 2017.
On November 3, it was announced that Mitsui, who has been in New Zealand for the past two years, has decided to graduate from Hello! Project and leave the entertainment industry in order to follow a new passion of cooking. She has been working in a kitchen and plans to apply for a temporary work visa after she graduates from vocational school later that month.
| Everyone, it’s been a while. How have you been?
It’s sudden, but I, Mitsui Aika, have decided that I’ll be graduating from Hello! Project and entertainment industry work.
Hello! Project’s 20th anniversary commemoration is a special year, and for not being able to make a chance to meet with all the fans like this is something I’m truly sorry for. The support and cheers from everyone is something I’m very much grateful for.
Thank you so much.
I feel like I should properly convey to everyone with this chance how I came to decide to graduate, it’ll be a little long, but I want to write it out.
Even while thinking I’m inexperienced in dancing and singing, and that average me would probably not get accepted, it was an audition that I dreamed of. That me, in 2006, at age 13 joined Morning Musume。. Me who didn’t know my right from my left, who at first had lots of things she was uneasy about, but the members always were close, in times of kindness, they gave me strict guidance. The members were of course lots of supportive people, they gave me support, and I got to learn a lot from them.
For my time in active duty there were musicals and overseas concerts, I got kouhai too and all kinds of experiences, every day was very fulfilling.
However, I learned that unfortunately my bones were weak from birth, and in April of 2012, I was diagnosed again, and if I continued to dance intensely like we were, then I’d be in the same situation again. The result of thinking about it over and over, with the feeling that it’d be bad to cause trouble to those around me again, though it wasn’t my intention, on May 18th 2012, I graduated from Morning Musume。.
When thinking about my future after graduating, I thought about what I wanted to do first most, and it was “I want to work at a small restaurant in Kyoto.” I think a lot of people probably didn’t know about that huh?
After coming back to the country, I felt like I wanted to do work using my English, through UP-FRONT LINK I got to deliver news to all the overseas fans, I got to do work providing the English MV lyrics. And in February of 2016, when I went with Morning Musume。’16 to Houston, America, I realized I didn’t have the level to do work in English still, and I decided once more to study abroad.
After returning to New Zealand in June of 2016, it’d been about 2 and a half years. The home stay was only me and Grandma-chan so, for food every day I made things. There I once again realized how fun cooking is, I decided to enter a technical school for cooking in New Zealand. That technical school required a IELTS 6. That level isn’t that high, but for technical schools in New Zealand, it seems you can study at universities by topic.
I was able to enter the school I hoped to go to without issue, and every day for 2 years I studied cooking. Actually I go to do work in a kitchen too, every day I studied a lot, days and months passed in a flash. In addition to cooking, I learned about nutrition, serving customers, being a barista, costing, and how to think about menus and stuff too. And I graduate in November. Cooking is really fun, at home and at school, doing work as well and, even still I don’t get tired of it. Going through all kinds of courses, I was able to find something I like that suited me. I even feel like it’s my life’s work ^ ^
I feel like New Zealand doesn’t have an image as a gourmet region but, for me New Zealand is a plaece I love. the warmth of the people, the majesty of nature, there’s things you can only eat in New Zealand, there’s things you can’t get served, I strongly felt that I wanted to do what I could from here to walk the path of cooking in New Zealand.
After graduating from school, I can get a working visa for a while so, I feel like I want to do what I can with that. Some day it’d be nice to have a shop of my own yah~ I kind of have dreams like that too？ When that happens I’ll announce it to everyone, so please come and hang out 'kay!!
The love I’ve gotten from everyone up to now, the kindness, the especially harsh opinions, the importance of making one thing with lots of people, the fun... I felt lots of it, I got to experience it. It’s something I won’t every forget. Getting to be a member of Morning Musume。 and Hello! Project, I feel pride in that,
Really thank you so very much.
She has an older sister. Mitsui was named by her grandmother.
Mitsui also has a pet dog named Leo.
Mitsui sometimes has an inhaler with her at concerts in case her breathing gets bad.
On May 8, 2011, she fractured her left ankle and was in treatment for eight weeks. Recovery was completed after a year, but she was unable to dance in concerts until her graduation in May 2012.
When Mitsui joined Morning Musume, she was a first year middle school student.
On December 31, 2013, at the Hello! Project COUNTDOWN PARTY 2013 ~GOOD BYE & HELLO!~, Mitsui announced that she would be on a hiatus starting the new year to studying English abroad starting in January. Mitsui later mentioned in the official Hello! Project website announcement that she would not leave Hello! Project during her hiatus. She returned to Japan in April 2015.
In June 2016, Mitsui went back to school in New Zealand, then in November 2017, she began attending a vocational school to learn cooking. She will graduate in November 2018.
- Mittsii (みっつぃー): Official nickname, given her since joining Morning Musume. Used by members and fans.
- Name: Mitsui Aika (光井愛佳)
- Nicknames: Mittsii (みっつぃー),Mittens , Aika (あいか), Micchi (みっち), Charles, Wan-chan
- Birth Date: January 12, 1993
- Birthplace: Otsu, Shiga Prefecture, Japan
- Blood Type: O
- Height: 157 cm
- Weight: 48 kg
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2006-12-10: Joined Morning Musume
- 2012-05-18: Graduated from Morning Musume
- 2018-11-03: Graduated from Hello! Project
- UP-FRONT GROUP Status:
- Years in Morning Musume: 5 Years
- Official Kaomoji: 川=´┴｀）
- Morning Musume Color: Light Purple
- Hello! Project Color:
- Light Purple (2012-2018) merchandise
- White (2012-2018) concert promotions
- Audition Songs: Blue Bird, Furusato, Osaka Koi no Uta
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Concert Units:
- Wonderful Hearts (2008–2010)
- Favorite food: Plums, strawberries, roast beef, kombu, cuttlefish, fried chicken, vegetables, fruits.
- Disliked food: Chocolate, sponge cake
- Favorite color: Black, gold and purple
- Favorite phrase: "The heaven and the earth, unbeaten ☆"
- Special skill: Massaging and keeping my room tidy
- See also: List:Mitsui Aika Discography Featured In
- [2011.01.26] Mittsi (Image DVD)
- [2011.07.xx] Aika no ANNEX Event~Pastel Colors Days (Fanclub DVD)
- [2012.xx.xx] Aika no ANNEX Event~Pastel Colors Days 2 (Fanclub DVD)
- [2012.06.24] Morning Musume. Mitsui Aika Sotsugyou Memorial (DVD Magazine)
- [2011.01.26] Aika (愛佳)
- [2011.12.02] Alo-Hello! Morning Musume 2011 (アロハロ！モーニング娘。2011)
- [2007.01] B.L.T.
-  Real Kakurenbo Final (リアル隠れんぼファイナル)
-  Keitai Deka The Movie 3: Morning Musume Kyuushutsu Daisakusen! ~ Pandora no Hako no Himitsu~ (ケータイ刑事 THE MOVIE3 モーニング娘。救出大作戦！～パンドラの箱の秘密)
-  Hello! Morning (ハロー! モーニング)
- [2007–2008] Haromoni@ (ハロモニ@)
-  Berikyuu! (ベリキュー!)
- [2008–2009] Yorosen! (よろセン!)
- [2010–2011] Bijo Gaku
- [2011–2012] Hello Pro! TIME (ハロプロ！ＴＩＭＥ)
- [2012–2013] Hello! SATOYAMA Life (ハロー！ＳＡＴＯＹＡＭＡライフ)
-  Hanbun Esper (半分エスパー)
-  きらりん☆レボリューション (Kirarin☆Revolution) (guest role)
-  Cinderella the Musical (シンデレラ the ミュージカル) as fairy, etc.
-  Fashionable (ファッショナブル)
-  TOKUGAWA15
-  Okujou Wonderland (屋上ワンダーランド) (as Nakahara Yui)
-  Hito okami The live playing shiata x kyuketsuki ~Katsuai no utage~(人狼 ザ・ライブプレイングシアター Ｘ 吸血鬼 〜渇愛の宴〜)
-  Pochitto na. -Switching On Summer- (ポチッとな。-Switching On Summer-)
-  Nettai Danshi 2 (熱帯男子2)
-  Shiritsu Hasuhasu Jogakuin!! (私立ハスハス女学院!!)
-  Michishige Sayumi no "Mobekimasutte Nani??" (道重さゆみの『モベキマスってなに？？』)
- [2013; 2015] Hello! Project Station
- [2007–2008] Morning Musume Mitsui Aika no, Ai say hello (モーニング娘。光井愛佳の、愛 say hello) (e-radio)
- [2012–2013] Young Town Doyoubi (ヤングタウン土曜日)
- [2012–2014] SATOYAMA in KANAGAWA
-  ALMA KAMINIITO Sound Map
- She became good friends with Yoshizawa Hitomi, who adopted an "older sister" figure.
- Her closest friends in Morning Musume were Michishige Sayumi and Tanaka Reina.
- Niigaki Risa has an older sister relationship to Mitsui, partly because Niigaki's younger sister is much like Mitsui.
- Her favorite number is 397 because it was her entry number in the audition. Her mother stated she won because it means bloom like a flower (sa ku na = 397).
- She is the first member to have joined the group with braces. Shortly after joining, she had them removed.
- Her family calls her "Aika-don" and "Aika-san."
- Would like to teach Japanese because she said it's fun.
- The nickname "Wan-chan" (meaning dog in Japanese) was given to her by Takahashi Ai and Kamei Eri when they were describing Mitsui in the Morning Musume DVD Vol. 23.
- She is a big animal lover.
- After the graduation of Mano Erina in February 2013, she was the only official Soloist in the Hello! Project.
- She has a toy poodle named Leo. She also has a Siberian Husky, which she has proclaimed to be one of her dream pets.
- She lives with her older sister and her older sister's boyfriend in Tokyo.
- She has said that she would love to work with Arihara Kanna, former member of ℃-ute because many said they look alike and they get along well.
- She is noted for wearing flat shoes for single costumes. One cause of not wearing high heels is rumored to be the operation she had earlier, possibly affecting her ability to dance with high-heeled shoes.
- She proclaimed herself to be Kusumi Koharu's rival, the two were incredibly close.
- Admitted that she was jealous of Junjun and Linlin when they first joined because no one talked to her when she joined and she felt lonely.
- She is the first Morning Musume member to be the youngest in the group for 4 years, with no new members joining.
- During Niigaki Risa's Yorosen!, the girls wrote letters to themselves ten years in the future. When Mitsui's letter was read aloud, the other members were impressed with how mature it sounded.
- In Yorosen!, she taught Morning Musume about pets.
- Has a scar on her stomach from when she had her appendix removed.
- She and Hagiwara Mai are very good friends.
- She was the only Morning Musume member not to appear in Suugaku♥Joshi Gakuen.
- It was said that she missed Morning Musume Concert Tour 2011 Aki Ai Believe ~Takahashi Ai Graduation Memory Special~, but she came on the last day for Takahashi Ai's graduation ceremony in a wheelchair.
- She said that if a thief came at her, Okai Chisato would protect her.
- She is noted to get hurt the most out of members in Morning Musume.
- She is the first Morning Musume member to have two blogs.
- She mentored all of 9th Generation alone.
- She is said to be strict towards 9th and 10th Generation members, but they kept a friendly relationship.
- As of April 2011, she was still under treatment for her ankle, because of this she didn't participate in the Dance Shot of Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo!/Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai!, Pyocopyoco Ultra, and Ren'ai Hunter. She also didn't participate in Tanaka Reina's, the 9th Generation's, and the 10th Generations' stage play for the same reason.
- She is the last member of her generation to graduate.
- She is the eleventh former Morning Musume member to only graduate from Morning Musume and not Hello! Project. The others being Nakazawa Yuko, Goto Maki, Yasuda Kei, Abe Natsumi, Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai, Iida Kaori, Ishikawa Rika, Konno Asami, Ogawa Makoto, Yoshizawa Hitomi and after Mistui, Sayashi Riho in that order.
- She has expressed her desired to go scuba diving for the SATOUMI movement one day. Both Yoshizawa Hitomi and Ishikawa Rika have already tried it.
- She said that if she could be another Hello! Project member, she would be Hello Pro Egg's Kudo Haruka because she is cute.  Kudo later thanked her for this at Mitsui's graduation ceremony.
- In Hello! Project DVD Magazine Vol. 28 she was asked which Hello! Project member she would pick to be with in a sub-unit. She answered that she would choose Kudo Haruka because she always liked her, even when she was still an Egg, and because both of them have lower voices.
- Gallery:Mitsui Aika
- List:Mitsui Aika Discography Featured In
- List:Mitsui Aika Concert & Event Appearances
Youngest member of Morning Musume
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Mitsui Aika to graduate from Morning Musume". tokyohive. 2012-05-04.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "光井愛佳に関するご報告" (in Japanese). J.P ROOM. 2018-11-03.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 "ご報告。" (in Japanese). Mitsui Aika Official Blog. 2018-11-03.
- ↑ ""モーニング娘。第８期メンバー加入のお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2006-12-11.
- ↑ "Morning Musume's Mitsui Aika reports her graduation to fans at a concert". tokyohive. 2012-05-06.
- ↑ Official Gekijyo Page
- ↑ "元モー娘。光井愛佳活動休止" (in Japanese). Daily Sports online. 2013-12-31.
- ↑ "ご報告。" (in Japanese). Mitsui Aika Official Blog. 2013-12-31.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 "ただいまー^^" (in Japanese). Mitsui Aika Official Blog. 2014-04-24.
- ↑ Suzuki Kanon. "光井さん♡ 鈴木香音" (in Japanese). Morning Musume Qki Official Blog. 2016-02-25.
- ↑ "I'm in." (in Japanese and English). Mitsui Aika Official Blog. 2016-02-29.
- ↑ "みなさんへ" (in Japanese). Mitsui Aika Official Blog. 2016-07-05.
- ↑ "良いお年をー！" (in Japanese). Mitsui Aika Official Blog. 2016-12-30.
- ↑ "Announcement." (in English). Nantonaku Translations. 2018-11-04.
- ↑ Mitsui Aika. "光井愛佳からの大事なお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2013-12-31.
- ↑ ポケモーQ&A 2011.06.21
|Filmography||DVD: Mittsi,Aika no ANNEX Event~Pastel Colors Days(Fanclub DVD),Aika no ANNEX Event~Pastel Colors Days 2(Fanclub DVD),Morning Musume. Mitsui Aika Sotsugyou Memorial(DVD Magazine)|
|Digital Photobooks||Digital Photobook: Mitsui Aika in "Alo-Hello! Morning Musume 2011|
|Side Pages||Galleries: Mitsui Aika | Morning Musume | Morning Musume 8th Generation|
|1st Generation||Ishiguro Aya | Iida Kaori | Yaguchi Mari|
|2nd Generation||Ishikawa Rika | Kago Ai|
|3rd Generation||Konno Asami | Niigaki Risa | Shibata Ayumi|
|Tanpopo#||Kamei Eri | Mitsui Aika | Kumai Yurina | Okai Chisato|
|Singles||1. Last Kiss | 2. Motto | 3. Tanpopo (Single Version) | 4. Seinaru Kane ga Hibiku Yoru | 5. Otome Pasta ni Kandou | 6. Koi wo Shichaimashita! | 7. Oujisama to Yuki no Yoru | 8. BE HAPPY Koi no Yajirobee|
|Albums||Original: TANPOPO 1|
Best: All of Tanpopo | Tanpopo / Petitmoni Mega Best
|Other||Tanpopo Single V Clips ①|
|Units & Other Acts|
|Associated Acts||Morning Musume | Minimoni | Melon Kinenbi | Berryz Koubou | ℃-ute|