|Mikame Kana, April 2019|
|Born||August 28, 1998|
|Agency||UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2013-2015)|
|Label||UP-FRONT WORKS (2013-2015)|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei|
|Joined||May 5, 2013|
|Left||February 26, 2015|
|Time in Group||1 Year, 9 Months, 21 Days|
Mikame Kana (三瓶海南) is a former member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei under Hello! Project. She was introduced on May 5, 2013 at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2013 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ event alongside five other girls.
Mikame Kana was born on August 28, 1998 in Aichi, Japan to a couple whose names are undisclosed.
On May 5, 2013, Mikame was introduced as a member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei alongside Tanaka Karen, Inaba Manaka, Fujii Rio, Mashiro Kana and Inoue Hikaru at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2013 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ event.
On June 8 and 15, Mikame participated in Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2013 ~6gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~.
Sometime in December 2014, Mikame left Hello Pro Kenshuusei and created a Twitter account, although her departure wasn't confirmed until February 26, 2015.
When Mikame joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei, she was a third year middle school student. She is presumed to have graduated high school as of March 2017.
Here is a list of nicknames that was used to refer to Mikame Kana:
- Kame-chan (かめちゃん): Official nickname, given her since Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- Name: Mikame Kana (三瓶海南)
- Nickname: Kame-chan (かめちゃん)
- Birthdate: August 28, 1998
- Birthplace: Aichi, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Height: 158cm
- Western Zodiac: Virgo
- Eastern Zodiac: Tiger
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2013-05-05: Hello Pro Kenshuusei member
- 2015-02-26: Left
- UP-FRONT PROMOTION Status:
- 2013-05-05: Member
- 2015-02-26: Left
- Hello! Project groups:
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2013-2015)
Discography Featured InEdit
Hello Pro KenshuuseiEdit
- She is half Samoan.
- She wanted to sing "Hatsukoi Cider" by Buono!.
- She auditioned for Hello Pro Kenshuusei after seeing an advertisement for it in the newspaper.
- For her, the best thing about joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei was being able to dance and sing.
- She thought it was embarrassing to not be able to catch on during lessons.
- She thought she wouldn't lose to any other member in moving her chin really fast.
- She wanted to be an idol that's good at talking.
- She considered her most feminine aspect sneezing.
- She would have liked to go to California, because she thinks California is a cool name, and also do bobsledding for the Winter Olympics.
- She said she drinks a lot of Coca-Cola.
- She would have liked to own a Greek tortoise or European tortoise as a pet.
- She wanted to be the best at MC and talking, which she would be the funniest and most ridiculous person to make everyone in the audience laugh.
- In the March 2014 issue of Gekkan Entame, she was ranked second at "forgetting items the most" in Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- Her rival in Hello Pro Kenshuusei was Fujii Rio, she said that Fujii was good at dancing compared to her. They were also generation-mates and she thought that Fujii was a good person to aim to be like.
- She was bad at finding the rhythm. When she first joined she couldn't hear it at all, but she was still bad at hearing a 16-beat later on that she wondered if she would be able to soon.
- Her dream was to become great at singing and dancing, even though she thought she was the worst Hello Pro Kenshuusei, she would build up her abilities. She would have liked to be an idol, but if she couldn't she would have also liked to be an actress or the funniest talent on TV.
- In late 2013, Tsunku commented on Mikame: "When you overdo the dance movements I can see you falling out of step, so I want you to work on getting smaller, more stable movements down so as not to do that."
- As of 2018, her favorite Hello! Project members are Sato Masaki, Oda Sakura, Makino Maria, Yokoyama Reina, Wada Ayaka, Kamikokuryo Moe, Inoue Rei, Kishimoto Yumeno and Doi Rena. She also likes Juice=Juice as a whole.
- Official Profile
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Blogs: June 2013, December 2013, February 2014, September 2014 (not tagged), November/December 2014