Matsubara Yuriya, December 2018
|Born||February 26, 2008|
|Agency||UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2017-)|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei|
|Time in Group||1 Year, 3 Months, 15 Days|
Matsubara Yuriya was born on February 26, 2008 in Tokyo, Japan to a Japanese father, and Belarusian mother.
Prior to joining Hello! Project, she was a member of Toyosu Idol Star Gakuen, a Koto-based organization that provides dance and vocal lessons for children. She was enrolled from approximately December 2016 to October 2017.
In late 2017, Matsubara took part in the Hello! Project Shin Member Audition and made it to the finals before it was ultimately decided that no one would pass the audition. Following the audition, Matsubara accepted an invitation to join Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
Matsubara and the other finalists who accepted their invitations were introduced, and performed in the Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2017 12gatsu ~Conti→New!~ concert on December 10.
On September 29, Matsubara attended the first round of Nippon TV's comedy competition Onna Geinin No.1 Ketteisen THE W at the Kinkero Theater in Tokyo, under the supervision of Hello Pro Kenshuusei's manager. However, she wasn't selected to continue to the second round.
On February 5, she participated in a fanclub event titled Hello Pro Kenshuusei Special Event in Nagoya ~Hajimemashite! 6~ at Midland Square Cinema 2 alongside Kubota Nanami, Saito Madoka and Onoda Karin.
Her father is Japanese, and her mother is Belarusian. She is being raised bilingually, speaking both Japanese and Russian.
As of April 2018, Matsubara is currently in her fifth year of elementary school.
The following list are notable friendships Matsubara Yuriya has acquired:
Matsubara goes by both "Yuriya" and "Yuliya", depending on which language she's speaking.
"Yuliya" (Cyrillic: Юлия) is a feminine name of East Slavic origin meaning "Youthful".
Here is a list of nicknames that was used to refer to Matsubara Yuriya:
- Yuriyan (ゆりやん): Used by Ono Kotomi.
- Name: Matsubara Yuriya (松原ユリヤ)
- Birthdate: February 26, 2008
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Height: 130cm
- Western Zodiac: Pisces
- Eastern Zodiac: Rat
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2017-12-10: Hello Pro Kenshuusei
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2017-present)
- UP-FRONT PROMOTION Status:
- 2017-12-10: Member
- Special Skill: Comedy
- Hobbies: Drawing and writing manga, collecting plush toys
- Charm Point: Her cheeks
- Favorite Music Genre: Jpop
- Favorite Food: Strawberry, Curry
- Favorite Sports: Billiards, Table football
- Motto: "Good things come to those who wait" (果報は寝て待て; Kahou wa nete mate)
- Favorite Hello! Project songs: Shunrenka, SEXY SEXY, Are you Happy?
- Looks Up To: Sasaki Rikako
-  Shoujotachi no Ketsudan ~Micchaku!! Hello! Project 20 Shuunen Audition~ (AbemaTV)
- [2017-] Hello! Project Station
- She's a fan of comedy, and her favorite comedian is Kazutoyo Koyabu.
- She doesn't like Mitsubachi Maki and thinks she's scary, but she will do her best to face her.
- She originally presented herself as not knowing or particularly liking anything about Hello! Project, but later revealed Sasaki Rikako as a member she likes.
- For her audition, she performed the Bambino dance craze "Danson" (ダンソン). In the final episode of Shoujotachi no Ketsudan ~Micchaku!! Hello! Project 20 Shuunen Audition~, she and Okai Chisato performed it together.
- She was born one day before the release of ℃-ute's 4th major single LALALA Shiawase no Uta.
- She is currently the youngest Hello Pro Kenshuusei member.
- Michishige Sayumi said she is interested in Yuriya during a SAYUMINGLANDOLL MC.
- Gallery:Matsubara Yuriya
- List:Matsubara Yuriya Discography Featured In
- List:Matsubara Yuriya Concert & Event Appearances
- ↑ "夢のツーショット♪" (in Japanese). Toyosu Idol Star Gakuen Official Blog. 2017-03-01.
- ↑ "アニメダンス☆小学生クラス" (in Japanese). Toyosu Idol Star Gakuen Official Blog. 2017-02-09.
- ↑ Last featured on the Toyosu Idol Star Gakuen blog October 24, 2017.
- ↑ Shoujotachi no Ketsudan ~Micchaku!! Hello! Project 20 Shuunen Audition~ Episode #6. AbemaTV. 2017-12-04.
- ↑ Shoujotachi no Ketsudan ~Micchaku!! Hello! Project 20 Shuunen Audition~ Episode #7. AbemaTV. 2017-12-04.
- ↑ "ハロプロ研修生に新メンバーが加入！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2017-12-11.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/de_kick_o_nice/status/1046175898637127685
- ↑ THE W Official Tweet 2018-09-29
- ↑ THE W Official Tweet 2018-09-29
- ↑ Shoujotachi no Ketsudan ~Mitchaku!! Hello! Project 20 Shuunen Audition~ Episode #7. AmebaTV. 2017-12-04.
- ↑ According to Doi Rena. Blog Tamago. 2018-02-17.
- ↑ BOMB gravure magazine (September 2018)
- ↑ https://twitter.com/koyabukazutoyo/status/941131756186451968
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ishiyamantohihi/status/941174672057548800