Mashiro Kana (真城佳奈) is a former member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei under Hello! Project. She was introduced on May 5, 2013 at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2013 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ event.
Her last event as a member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei was on October 19, 2013 and her profile was removed on October 21, 2013.
On May 5, Mashiro was introduced as a member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei alongside Tanaka Karen, Inaba Manaka, Mikame Kana, Fujii Rio and Inoue Hikaru at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2013 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ event.
On June 8 and 15, Mashiro participated in Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2013 ~6gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~.
On September 15 and 21, Mashiro participated in Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2013 ~9gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~.
On October 21, Mashiro's profile was removed from the Kenshuusei website, indicating that she had left the program.
- Name: Mashiro Kana (真城佳奈)
- Nickname: Masshi (マッシ)
- Birthdate: August 29, 1999
- Birthplace: Aichi, Japan
- Blood Type: B
- Height: 168 cm (5 ft 6.1 in)?
- Western Zodiac: Virgo
- Eastern Zodiac: Rabbit
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2013-05-05: Hello Pro Kenshuusei member
- 2013-10-21: Left
- UP-FRONT PROMOTION Status:
- 2013-05-05: Member
- 2013-10-21: Left
- Hello! Project groups:
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2013)
Discography Featured In
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei
- Ten Made Nobore! (Debut/Last)
- For a long time, she was the tallest member Hello Pro Kenshuusei ever had. At 168cm, she beat Mori Saki's record of 165cm in height. Later she was beaten by Yamada Ichigo, who is 169cm tall.
- She wants to try singing "Ren'ai Hunter" by Morning Musume.
- Her favorite European country is France.
- She gave Juice=Juice a present to celebrate their major debut, the present was candy called "Juice".
- She bought Miyamoto Karin a hankerchief with "Karin" written on it.
- Miyamoto Karin bought Mashiro a late birthday present of makeup brushes.
Tallest Member in Hello Pro Kenshuusei Ever