- Main article: Yamagishi Riko
Yamagishi Riko Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A is a page for the purpose of listing Yamagishi Riko's answers from Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A.
List of Q&A[edit | edit source]
- (7/7) Please tell us what comes to mind when you think of summer.
- Summer festivals!!
- (7/14) Please tell us a food you recommend that you ate when visiting a location.
- Nagoya's cochin chicken. (okayo-don)
- (7/21) If you happened to be in the same class, who's a member you think you'd surely become close with?
- Miyazaki Yuka-san.
- (10/6) What's a song that has an effective dance, or a dance that feels good?
- "Kanashiki Heaven"
- (12/1) How do you spend time in the dressing room?
- Talk with the members. Occasionally I enter my own world and listen to music.
- (12/22) What's your favorite onigiri ingredient?
- It's kombu kelp.
- (3/30) What's something that makes you think "I can only do this now! I want to establish this now!"?
- I wanna try a wanko soba contest.
- (5/4) What's something you're particular about when writing things for fans?
- Being careful of the colouring, and using lots of different pens.
- (6/15) Please tell us if you've had any lyrics or choreography or lines that, although you memorized them, were hard to learn in time.
- The chorus lyrics in Tsubaki Factory's "Surface Tension"!
- (4/23) Who's a member you rely on?
- Ogata Risa-chan. Kishimoto Yumeno-chan. Kaga Kaede-chan.
- These three people are really reliable. Although two of them are younger than me. lol
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.