- Main article: Ono Mizuho
Ono Mizuho Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A is a page for the purpose of listing Ono Mizuho's answers from Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A.
List of Q&AEdit
- (7/7) Please tell us what comes to mind when you think of summer.
- Band competitions!
- When I was in middle school I'd be frantically practicing every summer.
- (7/14) Please tell us a food you recommend that you ate when visiting a location.
- Hokkaido's crab!
- It left an impression how Ami-chan was munching on it!
- (7/21) If you happened to be in the same class, who's a member you think you'd surely become close with?
- Maeda Kokoro-chan.
- Kokoro accepts me wholly as I am ♡
- (10/6) What's a song that has an effective dance, or a dance that feels good?
- Morning Musume。-san's "Koko ni Iru zee!"
- When I did it for a Kenshuusei recital, though it was incredibly intense and used a lot of my strength, I remember it was also extremely fun.
- (12/1) How do you spend time in the dressing room?
- Have fun talking with everyone, or when it's quite I'll play with my cell phone.
- (3/30) What's something that makes you think "I can only do this now! I want to establish this now!"?
- These activities!
- The things I can only do now are things I can't do if I'm not an idol, so I'll experience lots of things.
- (5/4) What's something you're particular about when writing things for fans?
- I write easy-to-read characters.
- (6/15) Please tell us if you've had any lyrics or choreography or lines that, although you memorized them, were hard to learn in time.
- The dance to "Shunrenka"
- When we had the dance lessons over half of the Tsubaki Factory members had the flu...
- That was a rough time.
- (4/23) Who's a member you rely on?
- Everyone in Tsubaki Factory ♡
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.