Makino Maria Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A is an forum page for the purpose of listing Makino Maria's answers from Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A.
- (2/10) Who is the coolest member in Hello Pro?
- Ikuta Erina-san
- Her dancing in "Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe" is so cool!
List of Q&A
- (12/18) Please tell us what your motive was for auditioning for Morning Musume。 '14.
- I met Oda Sakura-san and Hamaura Ayano-san at the Morning Musume。 11th gen member audition, and thought that I wanted to join the Hello Pro Kenshuusei too.
- (12/18) Please tell us your feelings now you've joined your groups.
- I don't even really feel it now,
- and so just start saying, "Maria, you're really awesome! You're in Morning Musume。!"
- (12/18) Please tell us someone you respect.
- Michishige Sayumi-san ♪
- (12/18) What's your favorite word or phrase?
- "Thanks" "I love you"
- (12/18) Is there a food you're good at cooking?
- Ohagi rice balls
- (12/18) What's something you like to say?
- "Maria ne~, ano ne~"
- (12/18) Do you have good eyesight?
- It's bad. I wear contacts.
- (12/18) Is there an impression you do well?
- Donald Duck
- (12/18) Is there something you can take pride in?
- My support of the Nippon Ham Fighters!
- (12/18) What's something you make sure to do every day before sleeping?
- Drink delicious water.
- (12/18) Is there a massive failure you've had recently?
- When doing a Japanese test I had a really tough time with the first question, so submitted the paper with only 2/3 of the test done.
- (12/18) What's the funniest thing you've laughed at recently?
- When my homeroom teacher took my Kenshuusei bag and showed it in the classroom.
- (12/18) Do you think you're a boke or tsukkomi ?
- A boke.
- My friends at school are always setting me straight too.
- (12/18) Is there anything you couldn't live without?
- I couldn't live without a house.
- (12/18) Please tell us your future ambition.
- I want to start chasing my Morning Musume。 senpai as early as I can.
- (1/6) Please tell us a line from a manga, movie, drama etc. that you adore and would like to try saying yourself.
- Hayai massugu ikimasu
- (I'll quickly go straight forward).
- (1/13) Please tell us a line from a manga, movie, drama etc. that you adore and would like someone to say to you.
- Makino OUT
- (2/3) If for one day only you could join another group, which group would it be and what would you want to do?
- ℃-ute-san. I want to be with them the whole time ♪
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.