[2014.11] Gekkan Entame InterviewEdit
On November 30, 2014, Gekkan Entame published the article "Morning Musume '14 Shin Member Kougon wo Koeteike," which contained an interview with Haga Akane:
1) Favourite Foods
- My Mom's homemade cheeseburgers, Tomatoes.
2) Disliked Foods
- Types of seafood (Shrimp, Squid, Octopus, etc), milk.
3) What's the time people have been the most upset with you?
- The times I bullied my siblings.
4) What's the time that people have been the most proud of you?
- The time I took best in show at my prefecture's calligraphy exhibition.
5) What about you do you feel like you can boast about?
- The fact that I have a 7th Dan in Calligraphy
6) What have you been into lately?
- Taking photos with my fellow generation mates.
7) Favourite sayings?
- "I want to go to the end of it; the world of music"
8) Favourite Hello Project Song?
- "Be Alive" (Morning Musume) Because it has really nice lyrics and the melody is also very pretty.
9) Member in Hello Project that you look up to (OG included)?
- Takagi Sayuki. Her singing and dancing is really good, and she's really nice.
10) In a previous life, what do you think you were?
- A slow-footed horse. Since I was born in the year of the horse, and people are always staring at a restive horse. But since I'm slow-footed, I wonder if I would have had to have been a slow-footed horse... or at least that's what I thought of!
11) If God could grant you one thing, what would you wish for?
- I want to become someone with a great sense of style.
12) If you could bring only one item to a deserted island, what would it be?
- My Family.
13) How did you come to like "Asari-chan"
- I read it at my grandmother's house.
14) Please share something interesting about "Asari-chan"
- Asari is a little bit dumb, but sometimes she ends up saying really profound(?) things.
15) About your special skill of Calligraphy, this year what was the first words you wrote?
- "創造する心" "Souzou-suru Kokoro" (The creative mind/heart) "飛躍する" "Hiyaku-suru" (To Leap)
(Interview translated by forgetmenots (JPLOP))
- ↑ "Morning Musume '14 Shin Member Kougon wo Koeteike" (モーニング娘。'14新メンバー 黄金時代を超えていけ). Gekkan Entame, 2015-01 Issue. Tokuma Shoten. Release Date: 2014-11-30. English Translation: forgetmenots (lyric translation by Sohee). "Morning Musume. '14 12th gen - Golden audition." JPLOP. Date Posted: 2014-11-30. (Archived: 2015-04-18)
- ↑ Lyrics from "The Manterou Show"
- ↑ Akane uses a pun here on horse since "onlookers" or "rubbernecking" uses the horse kanji in it.