Linlin (Chinese: 琳琳; Japanese: リンリン), real name Qián Lín (銭琳), is a Chinese pop singer, best known for being a member of Hello! Project as an eighth generation member of the all-girl Japanese pop group Morning Musume and the leader of Shin Minimoni. She joined Hello! Project in 2007 as a member of Hello Pro Egg. A few months later, she was added to Morning Musume alongside Junjun. She graduated from Morning Musume and Hello! Project on December 15, 2010 with Kamei Eri and Junjun. In 2013, Linlin made her debut as a solo artist in China, and since 2015, she has been producing music and lyrics for Chinese girl group Idol School.
- 1 Biography
- 2 Profile
- 3 Discography
- 4 Song Credits
- 5 Publications
- 6 Works
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See Also
- 9 Honorary Titles
- 10 References
- 11 External Links
Linlin was born on March 11, 1991 in China, to a couple whose name are undisclosed.
When Linlin was in the second grade of elementary school, she was scouted by a local television station. Since then, she has been active in the entertainment industry, appearing in many television dramas and other shows as a host.
On March 15, she was officially announced to be joining the eighth generation of all girl J-pop group Morning Musume, along with Junjun, as a "foreign student." After seeing her perform at concerts, Tsunku was impressed and believed that she and Junjun would be a key for Morning Musume's planned expansion into Asia in 2007.
Three days later, she made her Japanese television debut on Hello! Morning. Within the same week, she moved to Tokyo, Japan.
In August, Morning Musume collaborated with Takarazuka to perform their musical Cinderella the Musical by Rodgers and Hammerstein. Linlin took the roles of a page and a princess.
On May 16, 2010, Linlin announced with Junjun that they would be performing with Natsuyaki Miyabi and former Morning Musume member Kusumi Koharu in Shanghai during June as a special 4-nin unit later to be called Ex-ceed!.
|About the graduation of Junjun and Linlin, 8th generation members (foreign students)
In May 2007, both of them joined the Morning Musume'。'as foreign students and today, while being skilled singers and entertainers, they also greatly improved their japanese proficiency and they are now grown-up women. This is why I took the decision to graduate both of them at the same time as Eri Kamei on the last day of the Morning Musume'。'Autumn 2010 concert tour.
After graduation, they will enter a period of preparation before focusing on their singers and entertainer career in China.
Linlin's graduation was held on December 15, 2010 at Yokohama Arena, and she had since returned to China.
In June, Linlin returned to Japan, and shortly after she returned to Japan, Junjun announced she would also be returning to Japan.
On July 11, Linlin was hit by a scooter. She was at home recovering from her wounds for a week.
Linlin's words about the incident from her Weibo:
- Looking for that certain despicable motorized scooter.~ Who was the one who ran into me? How can someone run into another person and then run away!!! It really hurts! Alright~But, being alive is a good thing. I have to return home to nurse my wounds and I won’t be able to work for a whole week
On January 9, in an interview with Sakurai Takamasa, it was announced that Linlin is preparing to debut as a solo artist in China, with plans to release a debut album in the spring at the earliest and also hold a concert in China.
On June 19, Linlin released her first extended play as a soloist titled Zhàn Dòu.
In September, Linlin participated in the 48th annual Golden Bell Awards.
On May 31, Linlin appeared on J-MELO and delivered a message to Morning Musume '14.
On August 8, Chinese girl group Idol School, who formed in November 2014, performed their first song "Your Chapter," which Linlin composed and wrote the lyrics for as the group's producer. Linlin worked on 16 of the songs performed at their first concert titled Nì Xí (逆袭; Counter Attack).
On January 20, Linlin appeared at an Idol School press conference, where they celebrated the release of their debut album and performed the title track "Tǐng Nǐ," composed by Linlin. She commented on the group, "I want them to fly towards a bright future."
On June 25, Linlin announced that had been married since November 13, 2014 to a man she had been dating for three months, having met him in August of that year. She also announced that she gave birth to her first child on September 23, 2015.
On June 27, Linlin appeared in a special of NTV's Jinsei ga Kawaru 1 Funkan no Fuka Ii Hanashi, which she gave a tour of her mansion in Shanghai and introduced her husband Chin Jin Han and daughter Nono.
- Birth Name: Qián Lín (銭琳, 钱琳, チェン・リン)
- Stage Name: Linlin (琳琳; リンリン)
- Nicknames: Lin-chan (リンちゃん), Linko (リンコ), Panda
- Birthdate: March 11, 1991
- Birthplace: Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Blood Type: B
- Height: 153.3 cm (5 ft 0.3 in)?
- Weight: 42 kg
- Western Zodiac: Pisces
- Eastern Zodiac: Goat
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2007-01-02: Hello Pro Egg member
- 2007-03-15: Morning Musume Member
- 2010-12-15: Graduated
- UP-FRONT GROUP Status:
- 2007-01-02: Joined UP-FRONT AGENCY
- 2010-12-15: Graduated
- Years in Morning Musume: 3 Years
- Former Morning Musume Color: Emerald Green (2007-2010)
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Shuffle Units:
- Shin Minimoni (2009-2010)
- Concert Units:
- See also: List:Linlin Discography Featured In
- [2013.06.19] Zhàn Dòu
- [2009.07.15] for you... (Takahashi Mariko cover)
- [2010.11.13] Morning Musume Junjun & Linlin Graduation Memorial
- [2015.08.08] Your Chapter (Lyrics, composition)
- [2015.09.09] Xiang Hui Jia De Shengyin (想回家的声音) (Composition)
- [2015.12.22] La La La La Sheng Dan Kuai Le O (啦啦啦啦圣诞快乐耶) (Lyrics, composition)
- [2016.01.12] Ting Ni (挺你; Back You Up) (Composition)
- [2016.01.27] Happy Happy New Year Yeah (Lyrics, composition)
- [2016.02.05] Ting Ni
- Ting Ni
- Xing Wen (星吻) (Composition)
- Qian Qui (千秋) (Composition)
- Happy Happy New Year Yeah
- Luo Hua Gui Zang (落花归葬) (Lyrics, composition)
- See also: List:Linlin Publications Featured In
- [2011.02.16] Morning Musume Live Shashinshū "Rival Survival" ~Kamei Eri Junjun Linlin Sotsugyō Special (モーニング娘。ライブ写真集「ライバル サバイバル」 ~亀井絵里・ジュンジュン・リンリン卒業スペシャル~)
-  Yona Yona Penguin (よなよなペンギン)
-  Hello! Morning (ハロー! モーニング)
- [2007–2008] Haromoni@ (ハロモニ@)
-  Berikyuu! (ベリキュー! )
- [2008–2009] Yorosen! (よろセン! )
-  Bijo Houdan (美女放談) (2 episodes)
-  Bijo Gaku (美女学)
- [2011-] Xiaoya'er (小伢儿)
-  Aska Yang - Héngsǎo Tiānxià Zhī Xiào Tiānxià (橫掃天下之笑天下; Laughing At The World)
- Gallery:Morning Musume 8th Generation
- List:Linlin Discography Featured In
- List:Linlin Concert & Event Appearances
- List:Linlin Publications Featured In
|Leader of Shin Minimoni.
2009 - 2010
|Oldest Member of Shin Minimoni.
2009 - 2010
- Tsunku. "モーニング娘。新メンバーに関して、つんく♂より皆様へのお知らせ。" (in Japanese). Hello! Project Official Website. 2007-03. Archived 2007-03-20.
- "Flash Report! Former “Morning Musume” Member, Linlin, Returns to the Stage in Harbin!" asianbeat. 2011-09-22.
- "[Sakurai Takamasa's JAPAN! JAPAN! JAPAN! LinLin’s Big Dreams for China and Japan]." asianbeat. 2013-01-09.
- "Idol School二期生招募" (in Chinese). Weibo. 2015-08-15.
- "中国女团Idol school发布首张专辑" (in Chinese). Sina Entertainment. 2016-01-21.
- "Former Morning Musume. Member Lin Lin Launches a “Counter Attack” as Producer of Chinese Group Idol School!" Tokyo Girls' Update. 2016-01-22.
- "元モー娘。のリンリンがプロデュースする中国の美少女グループ“Idol School”が本国でCDデビュー" (in Japanese). Tokyo Girls' Scheduler. 2015-01-21.
- "元モー娘。リンリンが社長夫人に 卒業から6年第1子出産も" (in Japanese). ORICON STYLE. 2016-06-27.
- Official Weibo
- Official Website (archived)
- Official Sina (inactive)
- Wikipedia: English, Japanese, Chinese
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei|