|Keep Honest Material|
Please help this wiki community keep honest material by adding reference.
Any out of the ordinary information without references will be removed within 3 months.
Kubota Nanami, December 2018
|Also Known As||Nanacchi (ななっち?)|
|Former Names||Ichikawa Nana (市川奈々?)|
|Born||July 23, 2004|
|Agency||Production I (2015-2017)|
UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2017-)
|Associated Acts||Onigokko, Negaigoto, Hello Pro Kenshuusei|
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Information|
|Time in Group||1 Year, 2 Months, 17 Days|
Kubota Nanami was born on July 23, 2004 in Chiba, Japan.
Sometime in 2015, Kubota signed to the talent agency Production I.
On February 12, 2016, Kubota joined Onigokko. She later joined Negaigoto.
On July 6, Kubota graduated from Negaigoto following the conclusion of a live event at Shibuya Vuenos.
In late 2017, Kubota took part in the Hello! Project Shin Member Audition and made it to the finals before it was ultimately decided that no one would pass the audition. Following the audition, Kubota accepted an invitation to join Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
Kubota was introduced alongside Hashimoto Momoko, Goto Sayaka, Tamenaga Shion, Shutto Anna, Kanemitsu Ruru and Matsubara Yuriya at the Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2017 12gatsu ~Conti→New!~ concert on December 10, where they performed a dance cover of Jealousy Jealousy together.
On February 5, she will participate in a fanclub event titled Hello Pro Kenshuusei Special Event in Nagoya ~Hajimemashite! 6~ at Midland Square Cinema 2 alongside Matsubara Yuriya, Saito Madoka and Onoda Karin.
As of April 2018, Kubota is currently in her second year of middle school.
Kubota's given name, Nanami, means "seven" (七; nana) and "sea" (海; mi).
Here is a list of nicknames that was used to refer to Kubota Nanami:
- Nanacchi (ななっち): Used prior to joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- Name: Kubota Nanami (窪田七海)
- Stage Name: Ichikawa Nana (市川奈々)
- Nickname: Nanacchi (ななっち)
- Birthdate: July 23, 2004
- Birthplace: Chiba, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Height: 154cm
- Western Zodiac: Leo
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2017-12-10: Hello Pro Kenshuusei
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2017-present)
- UP-FRONT PROMOTION Status:
- 2017-12-10: Member
- Onigokko Member Color: Blue
- Negaigoto Member Color: Pink
- Other Groups:
- Onigokko (2016)
- Negaigoto (2016-2017)
- Special Skill: Hair styling, Dance, Acrobatics, Making weird faces
- Hobbies: Reading shoujo manga
- Charm Point: Her cute bangs
- Favorite Music Genre: Jpop (Hello! Project)
- Favorite Food: Hawaiian garlic shrimp
- Favorite Sports: Dance and Badminton
- Motto: "Once in a lifetime" (一期一会)
- Favorite Hello! Project songs: Shabondama, Sekaiichi HAPPY na Onna no Ko, Hatsukoi Cider
- Looks Up To: Sato Masaki, Michishige Sayumi, Murota Mizuki
-  Nettai Danshi
-  Shoujotachi no Ketsudan ~Mitchaku!! Hello! Project 20 Shuunen Audition~ (AbemaTV)
- [2017-] Hello! Project Station
- She decided to join Hello Pro Kenshuusei with no hesitation at all.
- She stated that she think she's similar to former Morning Musume member Michishige Sayumi because she believes she's cute. She thinks she has a cute character like her.
- She loves to dance in the mirror and do hair and makeup.
- She was a bit nervous with her intro at the Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2017 12gatsu ~Conti→New!~.
- Gallery:Kubota Nanami
- List:Kubota Nanami Discography Featured In
- List:Kubota Nanami Concert & Event Appearances
- ↑ "市川 奈々 - Production-I" (in Japanese). Production I. 2015-12-29.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/oni_gokko_/status/698770034055729152
- ↑ https://twitter.com/negaigoto_new/status/882944116589445120
- ↑ "ハロプロ研修生に新メンバーが加入！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2017-12-11.
- ↑ "「熱帯男子」ビジュアル解禁、日替わり島民ゲストに初演キャストら" (in Japanese). natalie. 2017-12-31.
- ↑ September 2018 issue of BOMB gravure magazine.
- ↑ BOMB gravure magazine (September 2018)