|Keep Honest Material|
Please help this wiki community keep honest material by adding reference.
Any out of the ordinary information without references will be removed within 3 months.
Kubota Nanami, June 2019
|Former Names||Ichikawa Nana (市川奈々?)|
|Born||July 23, 2004|
|Agency||Production I (2015-2017)|
UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2017-)
|Associated Acts||Onigo Musume, Negaigoto, Hello Pro Kenshuusei|
|Joined||December 4, 2017|
|Time in Group||1 Year, 7 Months, 17 Days|
Kubota Nanami was born on July 23, 2004 in Chiba, Japan.
Sometime in 2015, Kubota signed to the talent agency Production I.
On February 12, 2016, Kubota joined Onigo Musume. She later joined Negaigoto.
On July 6, Kubota graduated from Negaigoto following the conclusion of a live event at Shibuya Vuenos.
In late 2017, Kubota took part in the Hello! Project Shin Member Audition and made it to the finals before it was ultimately decided that no one would pass the audition. Following the audition, Kubota accepted an invitation to join Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
Kubota was introduced alongside Hashimoto Momoko, Goto Sayaka, Tamenaga Shion, Shutto Anna, Kanemitsu Ruru and Matsubara Yuriya at the Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2017 12gatsu ~Conti→New!~ concert on December 10, where they performed a dance cover of "Jealousy Jealousy" together.
On February 5, she participated in a fanclub event titled Hello Pro Kenshuusei Special Event in Nagoya ~Hajimemashite! 6~ at Midland Square Cinema 2 alongside Matsubara Yuriya, Saito Madoka, and Onoda Karin.
On July 11, Kubota was one of the first five Hello Pro Kenshuusei members assigned to the rotational Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit, who will perform in the Hello! Project 2019 SUMMER concert tour starting on July 13.
As of April 2019, Kubota is in her last year of middle school.
Here is a list of nicknames that was used to refer to Kubota Nanami:
- Name: Kubota Nanami (窪田七海)
- Stage Name: Ichikawa Nana (市川奈々)
- Nicknames: Nanacchi (ななっち), Nana-chan (ななちゃん), Nanami-chan (ななみちゃん), Kubota-chan (くぼたちゃん)
- Birthdate: July 23, 2004
- Birthplace: Chiba, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Height: 155cm
- Western Zodiac: Leo
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2017-12-10: Hello Pro Kenshuusei
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2017-present)
- UP-FRONT PROMOTION Status:
- 2017-12-10: Member
- Onigo Musume Member Color: Blue
- Negaigoto Member Color: Pink
- Other Groups:
- Onigo Musume (2016)
- Negaigoto (2016-2017)
- Special Skill: Hair styling, dance, acrobatics, making weird faces
- Hobbies: Reading shoujo manga
- Charm Point: Her cute bangs, her smile
- Favorite Music Genre: J-pop (Hello! Project)
- Favorite Food: Hawaiian garlic shrimp, churros
- Favorite Color: Pink
- Favorite Sports: Dance and badminton
- Motto: "Once in a lifetime" (一期一会)
- Favorite Hello! Project songs: Shabondama, Sekaiichi HAPPY na Onna no Ko, Hatsukoi Cider
- Looks Up To: Sato Masaki, Michishige Sayumi, Murota Mizuki
-  Nettai Danshi
-  Shoujotachi no Ketsudan ~Micchaku!! Hello! Project 20 Shuunen Audition~ (AbemaTV)
- [2017-] Hello! Project Station
- She decided to join Hello Pro Kenshuusei with no hesitation at all.
- She stated that she think she's similar to former Morning Musume member Michishige Sayumi because she believes she's cute. She thinks she has a cute character like her.
- She loves to dance in the mirror and do hair and makeup.
- She was a bit nervous with her intro at the Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2017 12gatsu ~Conti→New!~.
- Gallery:Kubota Nanami
- List:Kubota Nanami Discography Featured In
- List:Kubota Nanami Concert & Event Appearances
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 "【ハロ！ステ#285】モーニング娘。'19＆Juice=Juice ひなフェス2019 LIVE！、ハロプロ研修生紹介Movie、こぶしファクトリー最新MV公開！ MC：井上玲音＆谷本安美" (in Japanese). Hello! Project Station (via YouTube). 2019-04-17.
- ↑ "市川 奈々 - Production-I" (in Japanese). Production I. 2015-12-29.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/oni_gokko_/status/698770034055729152
- ↑ https://twitter.com/negaigoto_new/status/882944116589445120
- ↑ Shoujotachi no Ketsudan ~Micchaku!! Hello! Project 20 Shuunen Audition~ Episode #1. AbemaTV. 2017-11-13.
- ↑ Shoujotachi no Ketsudan ~Micchaku!! Hello! Project 20 Shuunen Audition~ Episode #6. AbemaTV. 2017-12-04.
- ↑ "ハロプロ研修生に新メンバーが加入！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2017-12-11.
- ↑ "「熱帯男子」ビジュアル解禁、日替わり島民ゲストに初演キャストら" (in Japanese). natalie. 2017-12-31.
- ↑ "ハロプロ研修生の新体制について" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2019-07-11.
- ↑ "ハロプロ研修生の新体制について" (in Japanese). UP-FC. 2019-07-11.
- ↑ BOMB September 2018 Issue.