Kosuga Fuyuka (小数賀芙由香) is a former Japanese idol. She was first introduced as a S/mileage sub-member on August 14, 2011 and resigned from the group on September 9, 2011 due to health reasons. She made her return to Hello! Project in March 2012 as a 14th generation Hello Pro Kenshuusei member. On May 4, 2014, it was announced that she completed her Hello Pro Kenshuusei training.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Early Life[edit | edit source]
Kosuga Fuyuka was born on November 19, 1997 in Kanagawa, Japan.
Prior to auditioning for S/mileage, she had previous experience in the entertainment industry.
2011[edit | edit source]
In 2011, Kosuga auditioned for S/mileage Shin Member Boshuu! and successfully passed. She was introduced as a S/mileage sub-member at the Hello! Project 2011 SUMMER concert on August 14 along with Nakanishi Kana, Takeuchi Akari, Katsuta Rina and Tamura Meimi.
On September 9, Kosuga was diagnosed with severe anemia and as a result left S/mileage after only 26 days. It was announced on S/mileage's official site that Kosuga will be leaving S/mileage due to her anemia, and would later on join Hello Pro Kenshuusei after her recovery. According to the site's announcement, Kosuga had been feeling bad and was immediately transferred to the hospital because of her terrible condition. The promotional events for S/mileage's single "Tachiagirl" and their fall concert tour had to undergo some changes because of her loss.
2012[edit | edit source]
In January, Kosuga returned to Hello! Project by joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei. Her return was not revealed until March 13, when a picture of ℃-ute's Okai Chisato with the rest of Hello Pro Kenshuusei, including Kosuga herself, was posted on the Hello Pro Kenshuusei choreographer's blog.
On March 16, her profile was added to the website for the upcoming March show alongside Uemura Akari, confirming she had officially joined the program. Later on March 31, Fuyuki made her official return to Hello! Project by performing at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2012 ~3gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~.
In June, it was revealed that she had auditioned for Morning Musume's 11th generation, but failed to pass.
In November, Kosuga went on a hiatus along with Okamura Rise. She missed two Hello Pro Kenshuusei concerts as a result.
2013[edit | edit source]
On March 31, when the news about the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2013 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ in May was released, it contained Kosuga's name as one of participating members, confirming her return.
2014[edit | edit source]
On January 30, Hello Pro Kenshuusei appeared in Gekkan Entame magazine, and it was briefly reported that Kosuga was in poor physical condition.
On May 4, at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ event, the MC Makoto announced that Kosuga had finished her training. Her profile on the UP-FC website was removed on May 28.
2016[edit | edit source]
On May 14, Kosuga signed to JAPAN MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT, however by September her profile was removed, indicating she was no longer under contract with the agency.
2017[edit | edit source]
In June, the website MISS COLLE began the Miss Jissen Contest 2017 for Jissen Women's University, where Kosuga was a student, and she had entered as the fifth contestant. She opened a blog on MISS COLLE and accounts on Twitter and Instagram for her campaign. The voting period began on June 28 and ended on November 10. On November 11, Kosuga was announced as the winner.
On December 28, Kosuga announced she entered the qualification round for the Miss of Miss Campus Queen Contest 2018 as the twelfth contestant out of 75 girls nationwide. Public voting for the qualification round began that day and would end on February 28, 2018.
2018[edit | edit source]
On March 2, it was announced that Kosuga had passed the Miss of Miss Campus Queen Contest 2018 qualification round to become one of 20 finalists. Voting for final round was open from March 4 to March 25. The results were revealed on March 30, but she unfortunately did not win any awards.
Personal Life[edit | edit source]
In 2011, Kosuga was diagnosed with severe anemia. As of 2012, she has recovered from the illness.
When Kosuga first joined Hello! Project, she was a second year middle school student. She attended and graduated from Hinode High School in March 2015, a school known for having students who are part of the entertainment industry. As of April 2017, Kosuga is in her second year at Jissen Women's University, majoring in Humanities and Social Sciences. She is also a member of the Cultural Festival Committee.
The following list are notable friendships Kosuga Fuyuka has acquired:
Here is a list of nicknames that was used to refer to Kosuga Fuyuka:
- Fuuchan (ふ～ちゃん): Official nickname, given her since S/mileage. Used by members and fans.
Profile[edit | edit source]
- Name: Kosuga Fuyuka (小数賀芙由香)
- Nickname: Fuuchan (ふ～ちゃん), Fuyu-chan (ふゆちゃん)
- Birthdate: November 19, 1997
- Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan
- Blood type: O
- Height: 162cm
- Western Zodiac: Scorpio
- Eastern Zodiac: Ox
- Official Kaomoji: 从´'_l '从
- Hello! Project Status:
- UP-FRONT GROUP Status:
- Time in S/mileage: 3 Weeks
- S/mileage Color: Orange (2011)
- Audition Song: "Asu wa Date na no ni, Imasugu Koe ga Kikitai" by S/mileage
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Concert Units:
- Hello! Project Mobekimasu (2011)
- Special Skills: Karate, tea ceremony, making delicious hamburgers
- Hobbies: Tea ceremonies, making pastries, going to the batting center
- Mottos: "Ichinichi ichizen" (一日一膳; One good deed a day), "Yaranai koukai yori yaru koukai!" (やらない後悔よりやる後悔！; Regret doing something rather than regretting not doing anything!), "Warau kado niwa fuku kitaru!" (笑う門には福来たる！; Good fortune and happiness will come to those who smile!), "Never give up!"
- Favorite Food: Mugwort bread, maccha sweets, konpeitou, strawberry tea, onion soup, avocado, mozzarella cheese, choco banana
- Favorite Colors: Pink, orange
- Favorite Sports: Basketball, volleyball, snowboarding
- Favorite Subject: Math
- Least Favorite Subject: Art
- Favorite Hello! Project Song: "Yumemiru Fifteen"
- Looks Up To: Maeda Yuuka, Wada Ayaka
- Favorite Male Celebrity: Robert Akiyama
- Favorite Female Celebrities: Nanao, Sheena Ringo
- Favorite Entertainers: Morisanchuu, Haraichi
- Favorite TV Show: Owarai Koujou Iinkai
- Favorite Movies: Tangled, Whisper of the Heart
- Favorite Place: Okinawa
Works[edit | edit source]
TV Programs[edit | edit source]
- [2013.10.05~2014.02.08] ~Onedari Entame!~ Hapi★Pure
TV Dramas[edit | edit source]
-  Keishichou Keizoku Sousahan (警視庁継続捜査班) (as Taguchi Akina)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- She is good at imitating a cat and imitating a person eating ramen.
- She was in S/mileage for only around 3 weeks. This makes Kosuga the record holder for the shortest tenure as a S/mileage and Hello! Project idol with a total of 26 days.
- She was the only S/mileage sub-member to have never become a full 2nd generation member.
- She was the first Hello! Project member to be downgraded to an Hello Pro Kenshuusei member.
- During her time in S/mileage, she was able to make a short appearance in the music video and a live performance of "Busu ni Naranai Tetsugaku" and was featured in S/mileage's 2012 calendar; all which were release after her departure.
- On a rainy day she would make sweets at home and relax, or sing "Shooting Star" by S/mileage.
- She wants to try singing "Yumemiru Fifteen" by S/mileage.
- When she was asked as a Hello Pro Kenshuusei member what group she'd like to join, she said S/mileage. When asked again later, she didn't specify what group, but said she'd like to debut in Hello! Project.
- Her dream was to be chosen for a group, she thought it would be nice to combine her strength with everyone else's in the group and have it become the most energetic and powerful group.
- Said her dream as an idol was to become the cutest idol who doesn't lose to anyone.
- Her rivals in Hello Pro Kenshuusei were all the other Kenshuusei members. She had friends within the program, but every single person there had something great about them and that made her want to work harder so she could keep up with them.
- Has the same date of birth as former Hello Pro Kenshuusei and current Up Up Girls (Kakko Kari) member Arai Manami.
- In late 2013, Tsunku commented on Kosuga: "Your dancing has gotten good. I think you've grown to a great extent. In the beginning you were the type to not be able to do anything so I was worried, but now you've probably come to a position in the top half of the group. However, you can aim even higher. Get your rhythm under control!"
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Gallery:Kosuga Fuyuka
- Gallery:S/mileage 2nd Generation
- List:Kosuga Fuyuka Discography Featured In
- List:Kosuga Fuyuka Concert & Event Appearances
References[edit | edit source]
- "スマイレージの新メンバー、スカートを切られながらお披露目" (in Japanese). BARKS. 2011-08-15.
- "ハロー！プロジェクトからのお知らせ" (in Japanese). S/mileage Official Website. 2011-09-09. (Archived)
- BOMB. December 2013 Issue. Published 2013-11-09.
- "たまご！？" (in Japanese). Furitsukeya Kabuki-mon Official Blog. 2012-03-13.
- "ハロプロ研修生 発表会2013 ～春の公開実力診断テスト～" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2013-03-31. (Archived)
- Reference Image. Gekkan Entame. March 2014 Issue. Published 2014-01-30.
- "「私は今、夢に向かって頑張っています。」＜ハロプロ研修生 発表会2014＞にて元研修生・金子りえからメッセージ" (in Japanese). BARKS. 2014-05-04.
- "7/5（土）元Juice=Juice大塚愛菜のライブに元ハロプロ研修生の小数賀芙由香、同期の茂木美奈実が登場！！！" (in Japanese). Mee Mee Koyagi Zakkan. 2014-07-07.
- "小数賀 芙由香" (in Japanese). JAPAN MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT. 2016-05-14. (Archived)
- "ミス実践コンテスト2017" (in Japanese). MISS COLLE. 2017-06.
- "小数賀 芙由香" (in Japanese). Miss of Miss Campus Queen Contest 2018. 2017-12-28.
- "小数賀芙由香 | ミス実践コンテスト2017" (in Japanese). MISS COLLE. 2017-06.
- "ハロプロ研修生：プロフィール" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2014. (Archived).
- "元ハロプロ研修生 小数賀芙由香（こすがふゆか）" (in Japanese). Nyandam (via YouTube). 2015-09-20. Originally uploaded 2014-01-16 by the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Channel. (Translation by Iroppoi Twilight Game.)
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Miss Jissen Contest 2017 Profile
- JAPAN MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT Profile (archived)
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Profile (archived)
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Blog (December 2013)
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei|