|Keep Honest Material|
Please help this wiki community keep honest material by adding reference.
Any out of the ordinary information without references will be removed within 3 months.
|Kizawa Runa, 2016|
|Born||September 6, 1996|
|Occupation||Idol, Singer, Model|
|Agency||UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2010)|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, Smile Gakuen, SMILE 4 the future|
|Left||November 28, 2010|
Kizawa Runa (木沢留那) is a Japanese pop singer and actress. She is a former member of Hello Pro Egg, she was introduced at the Shinjin Kouen 2010 March ~Yokohama GOLD!~ concert and withdrew in late 2010.
On March 23, 2012 she joined the idol group Smile Gakuen.
In 2013, she was added to their new unit SMILE 4 the future. She graduated from both Smile Gakuen and SMILE 4 the future on March 30, 2014.
In April 2016, she signed to Beach Walkers Management as a talent under the stage name Niikura Runa (新倉瑠菜), however her profile on the agency's website was removed sometime in September 2016, indicating she was no longer under contract.
- Favorite Foods: Shark fin, Potatoes, Chocolate, Peaches
- Least favorite foods: Liver
- Hobbies: Shopping, Reading, Dancing, Collecting goods, Disney, Making cookies, Doing tongue twisters and sign language
- Favorite colors: White, Green, Pink
Discography Featured InEdit
- Smile Gakuen
- Smile Diet ~ PiPi LaLa Taiso (スマイルダイエット～PiPiLaLa体操)
- GIVE ME A SMILE
- SMILE 4 the future
- Juden Shoujo (充電少女)
- [2016.05.03-06] Nana Korobi Tsuchi ni Kaeru (七転び土に還る)
- She is a fan of singers Nishino Kana and Miwa, and television personality Becky.
- Ever since she was young, she wanted to be an idol.
- If she had one wish, she would like to live in Disney.
- Her favorite word is 'Smile'.
- Her favorite movie is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
- Her favorite books are school series.
- Her favorite animals are cats and pandas.
- Her best sport is dance.
- She collects Teletubbies and Powerpuff Girl goods.
- She thinks she was a sea turtle in her past life.
- She likes to impersonate Stitch, from Lilo and Stitch.
- Her favorite brands are One Spo, INGNI, CECIL McBee.
- She is attending university, and as of April 2016 is in her second year.