Kitahara Sayaka (北原沙弥香) is a Japanese voice actress and pop singer signed to Avex as a soloist. She joined Hello! Project in 2004 as a member of Hello Pro Egg and was also a member of the Hello! Project trio MilkyWay.
- 1 History
- 2 Profile
- 3 Discography
- 4 Singles Participated In
- 5 Works
- 6 Trivia
- 7 See Also
- 8 Honorary Titles
- 9 References
- 10 External Links
Kitahara was born on November 29, 1993 in Saitama, Japan from a couple whose names are undisclosed. She has a sister.
2004 - 2005
Kitahara Sayaka joined Hello! Project as a member of Hello Pro Egg in June 2004 when she passed the auditions alongside twenty-nine other girls. The aim of the group was to prepare the young girls for their debut into the world of entertainment, as such Kitahara received free dance and vocal training alongside the other Eggs. The only work Kitahara got during this time was performing as backing dancers during the Hello! Project concerts.
In 2006 Kitahara received a part in the musical Edo Kara Chakushin!? ~Timeslip to Kengai!~ as well as recording the Nissen Hikosen Project 2006 campaign song "Sora ga aru" with three other Egg members.
All of the members of Hello Pro Egg officially debuted in concert in the Shinjin Kouen concert series. As of November 23, 2007 she was noted as the tallest member of Hello Pro Egg, although there was no accurate information regarding her height.
In March, it was announced that Kitahara would be joining fellow Hello Pro Egg member Kikkawa Yuu and Morning Musume member Kusumi Koharu to form a new unit, MilkyWay. Kitahara was the voice of a character in the anime, Kirarin☆Revolution, as was Kikkawa and Kusumi. The unit was a unit inside the anime and the real life unit sang songs for the opening and ending sequences of the anime.
On April 30, MilkyWay released their debut single, "Anataboshi". The single peaked at #3 on the Oricon charts.
On October 29, MilkyWay released their second single, "Tan Tan Taan!" which achieved a ranking of #8.
From April 8-12, Kitahara appeared in the stage play "Kaibutsu no Kodemo".
In March, she finished her Hello Pro Egg training. Afterwards, she transferred agencies from UP-FRONT AGENCY to TIGHTPRO. It was later announced that she would release a single, set to be released on June 22nd, titled "Yappa Seishun". It was the ending theme song for Inazuma Eleven Go! and featured Yoshizawa Hitomi in the PV.
On June 8, Kitahara opened her own official Ameblo blog.
On September 9, Kitahara announced her second single "Kanari Junjou".
On November 20, she appeared in Niigaki Risa's radio show "Risa's NightHouse".
In early December, Kitahara participated in Level 5 event 2011 and performed "Yume no Katamari" and "Aijou – Jounetsu – Neppuu"
In December, Kitahara announced that her third single HAJIKE-YO! will be released in February 2012.
On March 10, Kitahara announced on her blog that she graduated from High School.
On April 23, it was announced that Kitahara will release her 4th single Natsu ga Yattekuru which will be the first ending to the anime Inazuma Eleven GO: Chrono Stone.
In June, Kitahara apeared on the TV show Oha Star as special quest.
On September 9, it was announced that Kitahara will transfer labels from FRAME to Avex which is the same label that Goto Maki is on. Kitahara will transfer to Avex in October, 2012.
On September 28, Kitahara started attending university.
On March 6, Kitahara released her first album titled Haru no Gradation.
In May, it was announced Kitahara would be collaborating with voice actress Yuki Aoi to form the duo group COLORS and release the single Katte ni Cinderella, which is the first end theme for the anime Inazuma Eleven Go: Galaxy.
On October 18, Kitahara announced on her blog that she will be in Inazuma Eleven Go: Galaxy, taking the role of Pixie along with her role of Sorano Aoi.
On January 8th, Kitahara blogged that Kobayashi Yuu would appear in COLORS' third single instead of Takagaki.
On January 15, she joined the agency Ken Production after leaving TIGHTPRO in 2015.
In early 2019, it was announced that Kitahara would join the voice cast of The IDOLM@STER; Shiny Colors as the character Izumi Mei. Subsequently, she would join the unit Straylight alongside fellow voice actresses Yukimura Eri and Tanaka Yuki.
In 2020, it was announced that Kitahara would be participating in TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL ONLINE 2020 as a part of Straylight.
- Name: Kitahara Sayaka (北原さやか)
- Nicknames: Saaya (さぁや), Saya, Sayasaya, Sayasama
- Birthdate: November 29, 1993
- Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Height: 163 cm (5 ft 4.1 in)?
- Western Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Eastern Zodiac: Rooster
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2004-06-20: Hello Pro Egg member
- 2011-03-09: Graduated
- UP-FRONT GROUP Status:
- 2004-06-20: Joined UP-FRONT AGENCY
- 2011-03-09: Left
- Former MilkyWay Color: Light Blue
- Straylight Color: Magenta
- Hello! Project groups:
- Concert Units:
- Wonderful Hearts (2006-2010)
- Other Groups:
The following singles and albums are released under the artist name Sorano Aoi (CV: Kitahara Sayaka) unless indicated otherwise.
- [2011.06.22] Yappa Seishun (やっぱ青春)
- [2011.11.09] Kanari Junjou (かなり 純情)
- [2012.02.08] Hajike-Yo!!
- [2012.06.13] Natsu ga Yattekuru (夏 が やってくる)
- [2006.04.23] Sora ga Aru (空がある) (as Kitahara Sayaka, with Fukuda Kanon, Stukas Robin Shoko and Hashida Mirei)
- [2008.08.27] Anataboshi (Noel Ver.) (as Yukino Noel)
- [2008.08.27] Sansan Gogo (Noel Ver.) (as Yukino Noel)
- [2009.03.18] Makenki! Tsuyoki! Genki! Maemuki! (as Yukino Noel)
- [2012.10.24] Te wo Tsunagou (with Terasaki Yuka and Ohara Takashi)
- [2013.02.06] Seishun Oden (with Yurin, Mina, and Yuki Aoi)
- [2017.05.03] DECIDE (with Takada Yuuki, Nishida Nozomi, Hidaka Rina, and Hioka Natsumi)
- [2013.03.06] Haru no Gradation
Singles Participated In
- THE IDOLM@STER SHINY COLORS FR@GMENT WING 06
-  Kaidan Shin Mimibukuro Kaiki
- [2008-] Oha Suta
- [2008-2009] Kirarin☆Revolution (as Yukino Noel)
- [2011-2012] Inazuma Eleven Go! (as Sorano Aoi)
-  Inazuma Eleven Go: Kyuukyoku no Kizuna Gryphon (as Sorano Aoi)
- [2012-2013] Inazuma Eleven Go: Chrono Stone (as Sorano Aoi)
-  Inazuma Eleven Go vs Danball Senki W (as Sorano Aoi)
- [2013-2014] Inazuma Eleven Go: Galaxy (as Sorano Aoi and Pixie)
-  Space☆Dandy 2nd Season (as Emily)
-  Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism (as Mary Kikakujou)
-  Pokémon Generations (as Mars)
-  Poputepipikku (as Elf)
-  Devils' Line (as Feng Jing)
-  Kakegurui xx (as Komabami Nozomi)
- (2019) Girls' Frontline QBZ-03 SPR A3G
-  Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (as Young Tobin)
-  Ever Oasis
-  The IDOLM@STER; Shiny Colors (as Izumi Mei)
- Red Dwarf, Waitress Greta (as Amrita Acharia)
- Carmen Sandiego, The Driver (Toks Olangundoye)
-  Edo Kara Chakushin!? ~Timeslip to Kengai!~
- [2009.11.04~08] Rin Toshite
- [2010.04.08~11] Kaibutsu no Kodomo
- [2013.02.09~17] Sorao no sekai
-  Nyotai Shakespeare 004 "Shikkin King Lear"
- [2014.07.30~08.03] The Kaidan Alps Ichiman Jaku Final
-  Psychic Detective Yakumo: Inori no Hitsugi
-  MEIDO IN HEAVEN
- [2011-2012] Kitahara Sayaka no Doryoku no Sainou
- She was once the tallest H!P Egg.
- Sorano Aoi is her second character to voice and Pixie is her third also of the same anime
- She has a hamster (Hamuchan), two cats (Nyanta and Kokochan) and a Rabbit (Momochan)
- While a Hello Pro Egg, she was friends with Hashimoto Aina and Komine Momoka.
- Kitahara is a big fan of Yoshizawa Hitomi and when she heard that Yoshizawa would be appearing in her music video for her single Yappa Seishun, she was very excited.
- She is close friends with Kusumi Koharu and sometimes appears on Kusumi's blog.
- She sometimes appears on the TV show Oha Star.
- According to her blog, Kitahara is a fan of Nana Mizuki.
- She was close friends with Kikkawa Yuu.
- She, Arai Manami, and Sekine Azusa were the longest serving Eggs, serving 7 years and 9 months, until Saho Akari surpassed their record with 7 years and 10 months.
- On November 8, 2016 she attended Up Up Girls (Kakko Kari)'s Budokan concert alongside several other former Hello! Pro Egg members.
- She has the same last name as Hello Pro Kenshuusei member Kitahara Momo.
- She is the first former Hello! Project member to join the cast of The IDOLM@STER.
- She is the second former Hello Project Egg to become a voice actress, the first being Noto Arisa.
- When casted in The IDOLM@STER Shiny Colors, she felt she had an advantage because of her time in Hello! Project Egg.
- At Tokyo Idol Festival Online 2020, she expressed gratitude towards Rino Sashihara and stated that she always wanted to meet her. She was shocked to learn that Sashihara was a fan of her since Milky Way,
- She wondered that Straylight performing before BEYOOOOONDS at Tokyo Idol Festival 2020 was fate.
|Oldest Member of Hello Pro Egg
February 1, 2011 – March 9, 2011
- Ken Production Profile
- Official Website (archived)
- Official Blog (archived)
- Hello Pro Egg Fansite
- Idolm@ster Official Profile