|Released||March 18, 2019|
The limited edition, which was only available from the Wani Books Special Edition online store, comes with a mini calendar.
Mano Erina will celebrate the 10th anniversary of her major debut on March 18, 2019.
She has decided to release her first photo essay!
The essay shares everything about her 27-year life including her favorite photos from debut to the present, an interview on her discography, as well as her childhood, her darkest days during her idol period, her troubles as an actress, her feelings towards Manofure , and of course her marriage.
Also published are the latest shots of Mano in Spain, where she currently lives and works from.
- A release event was held on March 17, 2019 at Book 1st Shinjuku.
- ^ The full title of the essay is Mano Erina Major Debut 10 Shuunen Kinen Photo Essay "Kiseki" (野恵里菜メジャーデビュー10周年記念フォトエッセイ『軌跡』; Mano Erina Major Debut 10th Anniversary Photo Essay "Trail").
- ^ Manofure (マノフレへ), short for "Mano Friends", the name of Mano's fans.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/erina_mano/status/1086646593091076096
- ↑ https://twitter.com/erina_mano/status/1086648132992000001
- ↑ "【事前予約】真野恵里菜メジャーデビュー10周年記念フォトエッセイ（ミニカレンダー付限定版）" (in Japanese). Wani Books Special Edition. 2019-01-20.
- ↑ "真野恵里菜「“不遇のアイドル時代”なんて思ってないです」きっぱり" (in Japanese). Dwango.jp news. 2019-03-17.