|Katsuta Rina, October 2019|
|Born||April 6, 1998|
|Occupation||Idol, singer, actress, model|
|Agency||UP-FRONT AGENCY (2009-2012)|
UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2012-2019)
J.P ROOM (2019-present)
|Associated Acts||ANGERME, Hello Pro Egg, Sato no Akari, Mobekimasu, M-line club|
|Joined||August 14, 2011|
|Member Color|| Yellow (2011-2014)|
|Last Single||Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi / Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY|
|Graduated||September 25, 2019|
|Time in Group||8 Years, 1 Month, 11 Days|
|Joined||June 7, 2009|
|Graduated||October 16, 2011|
|Time in Group||2 Years, 4 Months, 10 Days|
She graduated from both ANGERME and Hello! Project on September 25, 2019 to work as a talent in fashion-related activities.
Katsuta Rina was born on April 6, 1998 in Tokyo, Japan to a couple whose names are undisclosed.
On June 7, at the 2009 Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen 6gatsu ~Nakano STEP!~ in Tokyo, it was announced that Katsuta Rina and Hirano Tomomi had been added to Hello Pro Egg.
On October 16, at the launch event of S/mileage's new single, "Tachiagirl", Tsunku announced the promotion of the four sub-members to official second generation members. Following the announcement, Katsuta, along with Takeuchi, withdrew from Hello Pro Egg.
On March 16, Katsuta was diagnosed with influenza and was absent in all event for the nex few days, including TV Tokyo's PON Spring Festival and Bayfm's K・WEST ENTAME GENERATION SPECIAL, which both were held on March 20.
On May 13, information was released about an event for the 9th and 10th generation members of Morning Musume as well as S/mileage’s 2nd generation members, titled Mosuma FC Event ~Gachi☆Kira~, that was set to take place on June 15, 18, and 20 at Yokohama Blitz.
On April 6, Katsuta celebrated her 15th birthday in a fanclub event, titled S/mileage・Katsuta Rina Birthday Event 2013, at Pacific Heaven.
In September, Katsuta participated in the last Gekiharo stageplay, titled Warera Jeanne ~Shoujo Seisen Kageki~ along with the rest of Berryz Koubou and S/mileage. She and Tokunaga Chinami interchanged the roles of "Harold" and "Tatiana" depending on the acts.
On February 16, Katsuta's first solo e-Hello! DVD, Rina to Rina, was announced. It was released on March 17.
On April 6, Katsuta celebrated her 16th birthday at fanclub titled S/mileage Katsuta Rina Birthday Event 2014, featuring two shows at TOKYO FM HALL.
On April 6, Katsuta celebrated her 17th birthday. The special event was called ANGERME Katsuta Rina Birthday Event 2015 and featured two performances in Tokyo.
On April 7, Katsuta celebrated her 18th birthday. The special event was called ANGERME Katsuta Rina Birthday Event 2016 and featured two performances in Tokyo.
On April 6, Katsuta celebrated her 19th birthday at a fanclub event titled ANGERME Katsuta Rina Birthday Event 2017, featuring two shows at TOKYO FM HALL.
On April 10, Katsuta celebrated her 20th birthday at a fanclub event titled ANGERME Katsuta Rina Birthday Event 2018, featuring two shows at Shinjuku ReNY.
On November 1, it was announced that Katsuta would start an article series in the women's fashion magazine mina. The series, titled "R Fashion Tool", started in the January issue sold on November 20.
On April 8, she celebrated her 21st birthday in a fanclub event titled ANGERME Katsuta Rina Birthday Event 2019, featuring two shows at TOKYO FM HALL.
| Thank you for your constant support for Hello! Project and ANGERME.|
ANGERME's Rina Katsuta will graduate from ANGERME and Hello! Project on September 25 (Wednesday) in a concert at Pacifico Yokohama.
She proposed ending activities in ANGERME so she could prepare to face her beloved fashion industry.
If she will work in the fashion industry while continuing performing artist activities or just focus on studying in the fashion industry; after her graduation, we will figure out the various possibilities together.
Regarding her graduation, we've continued discussing it from last year and also decided the timing.
Her activities such as the Hello! Project summer concert and ANGERME's live tour will go on until her last concert on September 25 at Pacifico Yokohama.
June 26, 2019
| Thank you for your warm support.
I would like to tell something to you.
I, Rina Katsuta, will graduate from ANGERME and Hello! Project on September 25 (Wednesday) in a concert at Pacifico Yokohama.
I appreciate that I can perform my last concert at such a big venue as Pacifico Yokohama.
I have been active for 10 years since my trainee period, and it has been 8 years this summer since I joined ANGERME.
10 years ago my life completely changed from a normal girl at age 11 with no singing and dancing experience.
I am filled with so many memories of 10 years. There were many good things and hard things as well.
I have experienced so much. I could not be more thankful.
Again and again, I have faced myself, considered what I'm most interested in and want to do in the future. As a result, I decided to work in the fashion industry.
I have no regrets of my activities until now and my mind is clear.
Actually, I already consulted about my graduation 1 year ago.
From there, we continued discussing it and decided when I would graduate.
I will announce further plans as soon as they are settled.
3 months until I graduate.
On September 25, Katsuta published a mook based on her "R Fashion Tool" series in the magazine mina, titled ANGERME RINA FASHION TOOL Petunia ― Katsuta Rina Henshuuchou to 12nin no ANGERME, that she edited and produced herself and includes guest appearances by the rest of ANGERME. Later that evening she graduated from ANGERME and Hello! Project in the ANGERME 2019 Aki "Next Page" ~Katsuta Rina Sotsugyou Special~ held at Pacifico Yokohama.
Following her graduation from Hello! Project, she joined J.P ROOM on October 1 as a talent focused on activities related to fashion and also joined M-line club, the fanclub for Hello! Project OG.
- Rinapuu (りなぷ～): Official nickname, given her since joining Hello Pro Egg.
- Puurina (ぷーりな): Nickname for Katsuta Rina, compounded of Puu (PuPu her pet dog) and rina (Katsuta Rina).
- Bakuwara (ばくわら): A wota-originated nickname for Katsuta Rina of S/mileage, originally a Japanese internet slang for ROFL. Since Katsuta frequently used the term in her blog posts just like ordinary schoolgirls of her generation would do, wotas started to use this nickname to describe her quality of being commonplace and ordinary.
- Name: Katsuta Rina (勝田里奈)
- Nickname: Rinapuu (りなぷ～), Pupu (ぷぷ), Puurina (ぷーりな), Baku (ばく), Bakuwara (ばくわら), Wonka (をんか)
- Birthdate: April 6, 1998
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Bloodtype: A
- Height: 162cm (5'4")
- Western Zodiac: Aries
- Eastern Zodiac: Tiger
- Hello! Project Status:
- Years in ANGERME: 8 Years
- S/mileage / ANGERME Color:
- Yellow (2011-2014)
- Orange (2014-2019)
- Audition Song: "Short Cut" by S/mileage
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Specialty: Funny faces, imitations, cartwheel, handstand forward roll
- Hobbies: Shopping, eating, talking with friends
- Strong Points: Energy
- Weak Points: Laziness
- Favorite Food: Pudding, pasta, curry, cheese-filled hamburger
- Favorite Color: Pink, yellow, orange
- Favorite English Word: "Take"
- Favorite Movie: Harry Potter series
- Favorite Kaomoji (Emoticon): \ (^o^) /
- Favorite Animals: Dog, cat, tigers, red pandas
- Favorite Subject: Japanese, P.E., art
- Favorite Songs: "OVER THE RAINBOW", "Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku"
- Looks up to: Mano Erina, Sugaya Risako, Kusumi Koharu, Morning Musume, Michishige Sayumi
- Asu wa Date na no ni, Ima Sugu Koe ga Kikitai (S/mileage cover; from SMILE FANTASY!)
- Aiko no Uta (from MODE)
- Totte Oki no Oshare wo Shite
- [2019.09.25] ANGERME RINA FASHION TOOL Petunia ― Katsuta Rina Henshuuchou to 12nin no ANGERME (ANGERME RINA FASHION TOOL Petunia ― 勝田里奈編集長と12人のアンジュルム)
Featured on the coverEdit
- [2012.01.xx] Memew DX
- [2014.xx.xx] Anican R Yanyan (Vol.12)
-  Kaidan Shin Mimibukuro•Igyou (怪談新耳袋・異形) (as Haruka)
- [2011-2012] Hello Pro! TIME (ハロプロ！ＴＩＭＥ)
-  S/mileage no Sono Joshiki Choto Mate Kudasai! (スマイレージのその常識チョトマテクダサイ!)
- [2012-2013] Hello! SATOYAMA Life (ハロー! SATOYAMA ライフ)
- [2014-2019] The Girls Live
-  Mister Donut (ミスタードーナツの)
-  Team Okai - Wakuteka Take a chance (as Michishige Sayumi)
-  Team Okai - Brainstorming (as Michishige Sayumi)
-  Warera Jeanne ~Shoujo Seisen Kageki~ (as Tatiana and Harold)
-  LILIUM -Lilium Shoujo Junketsu Kageki- (as Nasturtium)
-  SMILE FANTASY!
-  MODE
-  Yumemiru Television
-  Attack No.1
- [2012–] SS1422
- [2013–2019] Hello! Project Station
- [2014–2016] MUSIC+
- [2015–2016] GREEN ROOM
- [2016–] Upcoming
- [2016–2017] Girls Night Out
- [2017–] tiny tiny
- [2018–2019] OMAKE CHANNEL
- She describes her personality as outgoing.
- She was the first sub-member of S/mileage to be announced.
- She says she would like to make S/mileage iPod earphones as concert goods.
- She has a bad habit of procrastinating her math homework.
- She would like to try wearing the outfits from the Morning Musume music video "Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai".
- She believes that Tamura Meimi is the most energetic member of Hello! Project, while Oda Sakura being the mellowest.
- Mentioned in her blog that she would like to see Kyary Pamyu Pamyu live.
- When asked about the biggest change within the last year she answered it was the length of her hair.
- If she had a 10,000 yen ($100) bonus she would spend it on a day trip.
- If she could change one of the parts of her face into one of another H!P member she would like to have Sayumi's eyes.
- She likes Disney and often goes to the Disney store.
- Would pick an exceptional figure over perfect singing skills.
- Said she doesn't really like mice and hamsters.
- Mentioned in her blog that she loves sweet potato ice cream.
- Shares the same birthday as former Hello! Project soloist Heike Michiyo.
- In Fukuda Kanon's final interview before her graduation, she said about Katsuta: "We call her the energy saver but she’s always the first to learn all the dance routines and writes down the formations on paper for us. She’s not the type to let people know how hard she’s trying but she really is a hard worker."
- If she could be reborn as someone else, she would be Suzuki Airi because she would be really happy if she could sing with her voice.
- She believed she was the most "my pace" member in Hello! Project.
- If she did not become an idol, Katsuta would like to work in fashion as a model in the entertainment industry or even a clerk in an apparel store.
- In an episode of tiny tiny, Wada Ayaka called Katsuta the "fashion leader" of the ANGERME.
- Gallery:Katsuta Rina
- Gallery:S/mileage 2nd Generation
- List:Katsuta Rina Discography Featured In
- List:Katsuta Rina Concert & Event Appearances
- List:Katsuta Rina Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A
- ↑ "サブメンバーから正メンバーへ！ 正メンバー発表！！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2011-10-16. (Archived: 2013-09-08)
- ↑ "女性ファッション誌「mina」アンジュルム・勝田里奈ファッション連載スタート！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2018-11-01.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 "アンジュルム 勝田里奈の卒業に関するお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2019-06-26.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "Announcement regarding ANGERME's Rina Katsuta." UP-FRONT LINK. 2019-06-26.
- ↑ Katsuta Rina. "kumamoto 勝田里奈" (in Japanese). ANGERME Official Blog "ANGERME Amerika Nikki". 2019-08-11.
- ↑ "アンジュルム［ライブレポート］勝田里奈が卒業「夢のような時間をありがとうございました」" (in Japanese). Pop'n'Roll. 2019-09-25.
- ↑ "今後について 勝田里奈" (in Japanese). ANGERME Amerika Nikki Official Blog. 2019-09-21.
- ↑ "勝田里奈SNS更新中！" (in Japanese). J.P ROOM. 2019-10-01.
- ↑ "勝田里奈 M-line club 加入のお知らせ" (in Japanese). M-line club official site. 2019-10-01.
- ↑ "新しく♪♪Rina" (in Japanese). S/mileage Niki Member Official Blog. 2014-02-10.
- ↑ "気づけば！勝田里奈" (in Japanese). ANGERME Amerika Nikki Official Blog. 2016-05-20.
- ↑ "リハーサル 勝田里奈" (in Japanese). ANGERME Amerika Nikki Official Blog. 2017-03-27.
- ↑ "birthday event 1 勝田里奈" (in Japanese). ANGERME Amerika Nikki Official Blog. 2017-04-07.
- ↑ Katsuta Rina. "卒業式 勝田里奈" (in Japanese). ANGERME Amerika Nikki Official Blog. 2019-03-12.
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 15.2 15.3 15.4 15.5 15.6 15.7 15.8 15.9 "アンジュルム勝田里奈が“20問20答”でハロプロ愛を語る！【ハロプロ誕生20周年記念連載】" (in Japanese). The Television. 2017-11-24.
- ↑ Pocket Morning. 2016-10-12. (Translation by Ro-kun)
- ↑ "輝ける17歳“ばくわら世代”とは何か？ ハロプロメンバーを学年別に分類" (in Japanese). Real Sound. 2015-04-21.
- ↑ Sakurai Takamasa. "#39 Kanon Fukuda’s Final Interview as a Member of ANGERME". Asian Beat. 2015-11-25.
- J.P ROOM Profile
- ANGERME Profile (archived)
- Official Blogs:
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei|