|Kanazawa Tomoko promoting the live|
|Native title||金澤朋子 LIVE 2020 ～Rose Quartz～|
|Opening Date||January 27, 2020|
|Closing Date||February 19, 2020|
- "Hitori de Ikiraresou" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no?
- Ijiwaru Shinai de Dakishimete yo (with Inaba Manaka as a back dancer)
- Sunao ni Amaete (with Inaba Manaka as a back dancer)
- Potsuri to (with Inaba Manaka as a back dancer)
- Romantic Tabun Comedy
- Performance Varies
- Chippoke na Jibun
- Kono Mama Otona ni Nacchau no ka na
- Band & Inaba Manaka Dance Performance (Vivid Midnight (Instrumental))
- Kiiroi Sen no Uchigawa de Narande Omachi Kudasai
- Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku
- Les Champs-Élysées
- Ça va ? Ça va ?
- TOKYO Glider
- Romance no Tochuu (with Inaba Manaka as chorus)
- Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no KISS (with Inaba Manaka as chorus)
- Magic of Love (J=J 2015Ver.) (with Inaba Manaka as chorus)
- Umaretate no Baby Love (with Inaba Manaka as chorus)
- Anata wo Omou Kaerimichi
|Date||Venue||Prefecture||Doors Open||Concert Starts|
- Total: 12 Shows
- The title of the live is a reference to Kanazawa's line "Watashi wa rose quartz" (I'm a rose quartz) in the song "Ijiwaru Shinai de Dakishimete yo".
- Tickets for the live were sold out by January 8, 2020.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.