- 1 Biography
- 2 Personal Life
- 3 Profile
- 4 Discography
- 5 Publications
- 6 Works
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See Also
- 9 References
- 10 External Links
Kamikokuryo Moe was born on October 24, 1999 in Kagoshima, Japan. She moved to Kumamoto with her family at the age of 2
In mid-2014, Kamikokuryo participated in Morning Musume '14 <Golden> Audition! and made it to the final training camp, but failed.
After failing the Morning Musume audition, she began to dislike Hello! Project songs until the release of "Taiki Bansei", which motivated her to be stronger and audition for the 2015 ANGERME Shin Member Audition in mid-2015. In the audition, she was assigned the number #119.
On November 11, 2015, during a "Desugita Kui wa Utarenai / Dondengaeshi / Watashi" release event, Kamikokuryo was announced as the sole winner of the ANGERME 4th generation audition. She began activities as a member at the COUNTDOWN PARTY concert on December 31, 2015.
On February 25, Kamikokuryo held her debut event titled ANGERME Shin Member Kamikokuryo Moe Ohirome Event ~Kamiko Shiren!? no 4ban Shoubu~. The event had two shows, each featuring a different set of senior ANGERME members as guests.
On October 24, Kamikokuryo celebrated her 17th birthday at a special event titled ANGERME Kamikokuryo Moe Birthday Event 2016, which featured two shows at TOKYO FM HALL.
On January 31, Kamikokuryo began a solo web radio show exclusive to fanclub members, titled Kamiko Biyori.
On July 12, it was announced that Kamikokuryo, Funaki Musubu, and Yamazaki Yuhane would star in a summer commercial campaign for PIZZA-LA's "Yokubari Quarter" menu item with Matsuko Deluxe. The commercial began being broadcast on July 15.
On October 1, Kamikokuryo was announced as the new supporter for the show Bowling Kakumei P★League.
On October 24, Kamikokuryo celebrated her 18th birthday at a fanclub event titled ANGERME Kamikokuryo Moe Birthday Event 2017, which featured two shows at TOKYO FM HALL.
On November 1, a winter PIZZA-LA commercial campaign for "Yokubari Quarter" was announced and would once again star Kamikokuryo, Funaki, and Yamazaki. This time they appeared alongside comedian Degawa Tetsuro.
On January 25, Kamikokuryo held the ANGERME Kamikokuryo Moe "Kamiko Biyori in CLUB CITTA'", which was a public recording fanclub event for final three episodes of Kamiko Biyori.
On February 2, Kamiko Biyori ended with 100 episodes.
On March 7, it was announced that Kamikokuryo, Funaki Musubu, and Yamazaki Yuhane would star in a commercial campaign with comedian Degawa Tetsuro to promote PIZZA-LA's new spring menu item "Zeppin Haru no Gourmet Quarter". The commercial began being broadcast on March 10.
On March 17, Kamikokuryo was featured in the graduation2018 Koukou Sotsugyou published by TOKYO NEWS magazine&mook, commemorating her and other idols' graduation from high school in 2018.
On July 14, the summer 2018 commercial campaign for PIZZA-LA's "Yokubari Quarter" menu item began, starring Kamikokuryo and Funaki Musubu in commercial for a fourth time and Sasaki Rikako for the first time alongside Degawa Tetsuro.
Starting from the September 2018 issue released on August 3, Funaki and Kamikokuryo Moe have an article series titled "ANGERME Kamiko & Funakki to Issho ni! Houkago Girls' Talk!!" published in the monthly shoujo manga magazine Nakayoshi.
On August 16, the music video for Horiuchi Takao's August 22 single "Minna Shounen Datta" was uploaded on YouTube, featuring Kamikokuryo and six other Hello! Project members who all sing as chorus.
On October 15, former Berryz Koubou member Kumai Yurina released Complex ni Sayounara!, a joint book with four of the shortest current members in Hello! Project: Kamikokuryo, Yokoyama Reina, Morito Chisaki, and Funaki Musubu who have been named Minis?.
On November 3, the winter 2018 commercial campaign for PIZZA-LA's "Yokubari Quarter" menu item began, starring Kamikokuryo, Sasaki, and Funaki with Degawa Tetsuro.
On November 6, Kamikokuryo celebrated her 19th birthday in a joint fanclub event with Kasahara Momona, titled ANGERME Kamikokuryo Moe・Kasahara Momona Birthday Event 2018, at Shinagawa Stellar Ball.
On May 6, it was announced that Kamikokuryo collaborated with evelyn to design a one piece that would be released in stores on May 16. In honor of the collaboration, she held events at the evelyn store in Harajuku on May 31 and in Osaka on June 8.
On September 29, it was announced that Kamikokuryo, who has frequently appeared in make-up pages of the fashion magazine bis since January 2018, would become a regular model for the magazine from the November 2019 issue onward.
On November 8, Kamikokuryo celebrated her 20th birthday in a joint fanclub event with Kasahara Momona, titled ANGERME Kamikokuryo Moe・Kasahara Momona Birthday Event 2019, at CLUB CITTA'.
On February 5, it was announced Kamikokuryo has starred in a commercial for McDonald's KitKat McFlurry that begins airing on February 12.
On February 12, she was announced as the image model for Club Cosmetics' "Clup Suppin Series" products. On September 16, a new batch of cosmetics products were released in the series with Kamikokuryo as the image model.
On October 26, she celebrated her 21st birthday at a fanclub event titled ANGERME Kamikokuryo Moe Birthday Event 2020, featuring two shows at LANDMARK HALL. In compliance with government policy, cheering, crowding, standing, and closeness in the venue were prohibited, and wearing masks were required to enter.
On December 3, she opened an official Instagram account.
On January 26, Kamikokuryo starred in a new commercial for McDonald's KitKat McFlurry and Oreo McFlurry titled McFlurry KitKat & Chou Oreo "Docchi mo Icchau!?" Hen.  The long version of the song "McFlurry Nande Darou" (マックフルーリーなんでだろう) sung by Kamikokuryo in the commercial was made available on the official McDonalds Japan website on January 27.
On May 31, it was announced that Kamikokuryo would appear as a seasonal regular on the NTV program "Hiru nan desu!" for the months of June and July. 
Kamikokuryo has two older sisters named Yui and Sae.She also has three pet cats named Oolong, Hana, and Seira.
The following list are notable friendships Kamikokuryo Moe has acquired:
Kamikokuryo was given the name Moe (萌衣) because of the meaning "budding plant", and so with that sense of vigor her parents wanted to raise her to always be energetic and healthy.
The following list are nicknames that have been used to refer to Kamikokuryo Moe:
- Kamiko-chan (かみこちゃん): Nickname used by members.
- Kami-chan (かみちゃん): Nickname used by Takeuchi Akari.
- Name: Kamikokuryo Moe (上國料萌衣)
- Nicknames: Kamiko (かみこ)
- Birthdate: October 24, 1999
- Birthplace: Kumamoto, Japan
- Blood Type: O
- Height: 152.2 cm (4 ft 11.9 in)?
- Western Zodiac: Scorpio
- Eastern Zodiac: Rabbit
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2015-11-11: ANGERME Member
- ANGERME Member Color: Aqua Blue
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Shuffle Units:
- Other Groups:
Solo Fanclub DVDs
- [2017.11.xx] ANGERME Kamikokuryo Moe WEB Talk "Kamiko Biyori (Kakko Kari)"
- [2018.06.xx] ANGERME Kamikokuryo Moe WEB Talk "Kamiko Biyori" Part.2
- [2018.10.24] Moe
-  JK Ninja Girls (cameo)
- [2015–2019] The Girls Live
- [2017–] Bowling Kakumei P★League (ボウリング革命 P★League)
-  AI・DOL PROJECT (AI・DOL プロジェクト)
-  Hello! Project presents... "Solo Fes!"
-  ANGERME no Kekkyoku wa LOVE desho!!
-  Hiru nan desu! (ヒルナンデス!)
-  Hello! Project presents... "Solo Fes! 2"
- [2015–] Hello! Project Station
- [2015–2016] MUSIC+
- [2015–2016] GREEN ROOM
- [2016–] Upcoming
- [2016–2017] Girls Night Out
- [2017–] tiny tiny
- [2018–] OMAKE CHANNEL
-  Hello Pro no Monohon!
- [2019–2020] Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge
-  Hello Pro Kouhaku Taiko THE☆BATTLE 2019
-  Hello! Anison Bu
-  Hello Pro Dance Gakuen Kaigai Katsudo (2 episodes)
- [2015–] AS1422 (アンジュルムステーション１４２２)
- [2016–2019] HELLO! DRIVE! (HELLO! DRIVE! -ハロドラ-) (Thursdays, 2016.09–2017.09; Fridays, 2017.10–2019.06)
- [2017–2018] Kamiko Biyori (かみこ日和) (fanclub exclusive)
- [2017–2019] PIZZA-LA "Yokubari Quarter" (よくばりクォーター)
-  PIZZA-LA "Zeppin Haru no Gourmet Quarter" (絶品春のグルメクォーター)
-  PIZZA-LA "Ebi Mayo Quarter" (エビマヨクォーター)
-  McDonalds "McFlurry Kit Kat" (マクドナルド「マックフルーリー® キットカット®」)
- Her surname Kamikokuryo (上國料) is incredibly rare, only 30 individuals in Japan share the same surname.
- She is the first Hello! Project member from Kumamoto.
- Her favorite ANGERME member is Fukuda Kanon and her favorite Hello! Project member is Suzuki Kanon.
- She looks up to Suzuki Airi because "her way of showing so many expressions while singing is really cool."
- She said she feels so happy to hear there are fans from overseas already writing comments about her. Knowing this, she wants to improve her English with lessons and be able to perform for the foreign fans with ANGERME.
- She is the first member to join ANGERME after their rename from S/mileage.
- She was the shortest member in ANGERME until Funaki Musubu joined.
- Her favorite Hello! Project song is "Jishin Motte Yume wo Motte Tobitatsu Kara" because the lyrics give off a feeling of hope.
- She wanted to get a pink image color but staff told her nobody can use the image colors of the first generation.
- She is jealous of Kasahara Momona whose image color is pink.
- She collects rare coins.
- She believes her weakness is crying easily.
- She was praised for her "overwhelming beauty" and referred to as Hello! Project's "most beautiful girl" in an article on modelpress regarding an appearance on the variety show "Azatokute Nani ga Warui no?" in November 2020.
- Gallery:Kamikokuryo Moe
- List:Kamikokuryo Moe Discography Featured In
- List:Kamikokuryo Moe Publications Featured In
- List:Kamikokuryo Moe Concert & Event Appearances
- List:Kamikokuryo Moe Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A