|Keep Honest Material|
Please help this wiki community keep honest material by adding reference.
Any out of the ordinary information without references will be removed within 3 months.
|Jang Da Yeon|
|Born||September 19, 1995|
|Agency||UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2009-2011)|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei|
|Joined||June 21, 2009|
Jang Da Yeon (장다연) is a former member of Hello! Project Korea as a Kenshuusei. She was the winner of the Hello! Project Korea Auditions "Meet Tokyo Girls.".
She left Up-Front Agency in late 2011.
In 2009, Jang Da Yeon tried out for the Hello! Project Korea Auditions "Meet Tokyo Girls," which was aired on Mnet in Korea starting from May 21.
15 girls were chosen out of the 2500 participants, and on June 21, Da Yeon was announced as the winner. She introduced herself during the August 8 Hello! Project 2009 Summer Kakumei Gannen ~Hello! Chanpuru~ concert, where Niigaki Risa translated for her.
She participated as a backup dancer with the Hello Pro Kenshuusei members in the Hello! Project 2011 Winter ~Kangei Shinsen Matsuri~ A gana Live, and became an official member of Hello! Pro Korea Kenshuusei later in 2011. She later auditioned for S/mileage's 2nd generation auditions, but failed. Afterwards, she became inactive.
On July 30, in response to someone on Twitter asking her a question about contacting Up-Front Agency, she replied that she was no longer a member of Up-Front Agency.
- Name: Jang Da Yeon (장다연)
- Nickname: Jang Dayun, Chan Dayon (チャン・ダヨン)
- Birthdate:September 19, 1995
- Ethnicity: Korean
- Height: 167cm
- Weight: 50kg
- Blood type: A
- Western Zodiac: Virgo
- Eastern Zodiac: Pig (Boar in Japan)
- Specialty: Dancing, Speaking English
- Hobbies: Practicing a 'chic expression, reading the encyclopedia, singing, dancing, listening to music
- Audition: Dance - "Ah" by After School
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Helo! Pro Korea Kenshuusei (2009-2011)
- She can speak English, and she is learning Japanese.
- Although she had attended certain Hello Pro Kenshuusei events, she was not a member.