|Inoue Rei promoting "Start Line"|
|Born||July 17, 2001|
UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2014-)
|Associated Acts||NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei, Hello Pro Kenshuusei, Kobushi Factory, KaReiPan|
|Joined||January 2, 2015|
|Debut Single||Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa Nen (Nen'iri Ver.)|
|Last Single||Seishun no Hana / Start Line|
|Left||March 30, 2020|
|Time in Group||5 Years, 2 Months, 28 Days|
|Joined||November 29, 2014|
|Graduated||November 5, 2015|
|Time in Group||11 Months, 8 Days|
Prior to joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei, she was a member of NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei.
On March 30, 2020, Kobushi Factory disbanded, and Inoue is the only member of the group to remain under Hello! Project.
Inoue Rei was born on July 17, 2001 in Tokyo, Japan.
On July 29, Inoue participated in her first live as a member of NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei, in the "Trainees Collection Vol.6" at Shibuya Glad.
On November 16, NICE GIRL Project!'s trainee program was abolished. Soon after, Inoue, alongside Hashimoto Nagisa, Horie Kizuki, Ogata Risa, Shimano Momoko and Hirose Ayaka, were given the opportunity to become members of Hello Pro Kenshuusei, transferring to UP-FRONT PROMOTION and joining Hello! Project. She was formally introduced during the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014 ~11gatsu・12gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~ on November 29 alongside the former NICE GIRL Project! trainees and three other girls.
On January 2, during the Hello! Project 2015 WINTER ~DANCE MODE!~ concert, it was announced that Inoue would be debut in a new Hello Pro Kenshuusei unit alongside Hamaura Ayano, Taguchi Natsumi, Ogawa Rena, Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako, Fujii Rio and Hirose Ayaka. The unit was later named Kobushi Factory.
On July 22, Inoue celebrated her 15th birthday at a fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Inoue Rei Birthday Event 2016, featuring two shows at TOKYO FM HALL.
On August 20, Inoue became a model for the girls' fashion magazine LOVE berry alongside Morning Musume '16 member Makino Maria. They both made their first appearance in the vol.3 issue published on the same day.
On August 7, Inoue celebrated her 16th birthday at a fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Inoue Rei Birthday Event 2017, featuring two shows at Mt.RAINIER HALL.
On July 18, Inoue celebrated her 17th birthday at a fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Inoue Rei Birthday Event 2018, featuring two shows at IMA Hall.
On February 23, Nomura Minami and Inoue were revealed as regulars titled as Executive Officers No.3 and No.4 for the FC Machida Zelvia's AbemaTV program FC Machida Zelbia wo Tsukurou ~Zel Tsuku~, which would start on March 7. That day they watched the team's first game of the J2 League 2019 season for the recording of the first episode.
On July 18, Inoue celebrated her 18th birthday at a fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Inoue Rei Birthday Event 2019, featuring two shows at Mynavi BLITZ Akasaka.
On September 9, it was announced that Inoue and Nomura Minami would both star in the Sabori, SKY PerfecTV's 31st Twitter morning drama series that would be posted every day from September 16 to September 28.
On January 8, it was announced that Kobushi Factory would disband on March 30, 2020 with a concert at Tokyo Dome City Hall. Their final single is set to be released on March 4, 2020. Hirose Ayaka had been in discussions with the agency about her graduation since early 2019, and after discussions with the group, the other members except Inoue also expressed their desire to pursue a new path. It was eventually decided that the group would disband. Afterwards, Inoue would continue to be a member of Hello! Project.
On March 12, she was to hold a joint fanclub event with Hirose Ayaka and Ogata Risa titled Kobushi Factory Hirose Ayaka・Inoue Rei & Tsubaki Factory Ogata Risa FC Event 2020 at LANDMARK HALL. However, it was cancelled in consideration of a new policy established by the government to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
On March 30, Kobushi Factory disbanded and Inoue remained as a member of Hello! Project.
She has two older sisters.
When Inoue joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei, she was a first year middle school student. She graduated from middle school on March 6, 2017. As of April 2019, she is currently attending her last year of high school.
The following list are notable friendships Inoue Rei has acquired:
Inoue was given the name Rei for her to be beautiful like precious jewels (玲; re) and to have elegance and envelope a desire to love music (音; i).
Here is a list of nicknames that was used to refer to Inoue Rei:
- Reirei (れいれい): Official nickname, given her since NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei.
- Name: Inoue Rei (井上玲音)
- Nickname: Reirei (れいれい)
- Birthdate:July 17, 2001
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood Type: O
- Height: 161cm
- Western Zodiac: Cancer
- Eastern Zodiac: Snake
- Hello! Project Status:
- NICE GIRL Project! Status:
- 2012-07-29: NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei member
- 2014-11-16: Left
- UP-FRONT GROUP Status:
- Kobushi Factory Member Color: Purple
- Oha Girl Color: Red
- Hello! Project Groups:
- One-Shot Units:
- KaReiPan (2019)
- Hobbies: Singing and painting
- Specialty: Blinking fast
- Favorite Sports: Dancing and volleyball
- Favorite Subjects: Music, arts & crafts, and home economics
- Favorite Foods: Ramen, chocolate
- Favorite Colors: Light blue and purple
- Favorite ℃-ute songs: "Sekaiichi HAPPY na Onna no Ko", "Aitte Motto Zanshin", "Kokoro no Sakebi wo Uta ni Shitemita"
- Favorite Morning Musume songs: "One・Two・Three", "Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe"
- Looks up to: Suzuki Airi, Nishino Kana, Takeuchi Akari, and Hagiwara Mai 
- See also: List:Inoue Rei Discography Featured In
- [2016.09.15] Greeting ~Hirose Ayaka・Inoue Rei~
- [2016.12.23] Kobushi Factory Hirose Ayaka・Taguchi Natsumi・Inoue Rei Birthday Event 2016
- [2017.12.21] Kobushi Factory Hirose Ayaka・Taguchi Natsumi・Inoue Rei Birthday Event 2017
- [2018.06.26] Ramen Daisuki Hamaura-san ga Iku!
- [2018.12.27] Kobushi Factory Hirose Ayaka・Inoue Rei Birthday Event 2018
- [2019.04.26] Morning Days Happy Holiday Iikubo Haruna Fanclub Tour in Kinugawa
- [2019.12.xx] Kobushi Factory Hirose Ayaka・Inoue Rei Birthday Event 2019
- See also: List:Inoue Rei Publications Featured In
-  Week End Survivor
-  JK Ninja Girls
-  Reborn ~13nin no Tamashii wa Kami-sama no Yume wo Miru~
-  JK Ninja Girls
- [2015–2019] The Girls Live
- [2015–2016] Oha Suta (as an Oha Girl)
- [2016–] Uta-navi! (うたなび！)
- [2019–2020] AI・DOL PROJECT (AI・DOL プロジェクト)
-  Sabori (さぼり) (SKY PerfecTV Twitter)
- [2014–] Hello! Project Station
- [2014–2016] MUSIC+
- [2015–2016] GREEN ROOM
- [2016–] Upcoming
- [2016–2017] Girls Night Out
- [2017–] tiny tiny
- [2018–] OMAKE CHANNEL
-  Hello Pro no Monohon!
-  FC Machida Zelbia wo Tsukurou ~Zel Tsuku~ (みんなでつくるサッカーチーム育成番組〜ゼルつく〜) (AbemaTV)
- [2019–2020] Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge
-  Hello Pro Kouhaku Taiko THE☆BATTLE 2019
- She likes the anime series Kirarin☆Revolution and "Pokemon".
- She has the same birthday as former Country Musume member Asami.
- She particularly likes the ℃-ute song "Sekaiichi HAPPY na Onna no Ko" because of the meaning it holds for her as the first Hello! Project song she performed after becoming a Nice Girl Project! Kenshuusei in 2012.
- Although she joined NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei on July 29, 2012, she did not post on the official blog until nearly a year later on June 6, 2013.
- During a NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei event, she greeted the crowd in Korean.
- She said that the senior she's relying on is Hirose Ayaka, and that their friendship is "very touchy", she does not use formalities when talking to her, unlike any other member of the group.
- According to the Top Yell July 2016 interview, Inoue's role within the group is the "Factory Manager for Excitement".
- She has the same last name as former Hello Pro Kenshuusei leader Inoue Hikaru.
- Inoue Rei on the NICE GIRL Project! Wiki
- Gallery:Inoue Rei
- List:Inoue Rei Discography Featured In
- List:Inoue Rei Publications Featured In
- List:Inoue Rei Concert & Event Appearances
- List:Inoue Rei Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A
Youngest member of Kobushi Factory
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "こぶしファクトリー活動終了のお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2020-01-08.
- ↑ "『OHAー！』井上玲音" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2015-04-07.
- ↑ "『つらい。』井上玲音" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2016-03-31.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/cue_910/status/766639187999150081
- ↑ http://love-berry.net/model-list
- ↑ Inoue Rei. "『今、こわい体験をしています。』井上玲音" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2017-10-21.
- ↑ "ミワンダフル新書発売！ファースメイクバイブル@Miwonderful" (in Japanese). Miwonderful. 2018-05-28.
- ↑ "高橋愛、ハロプロ後輩を華麗にプロデュース 初メイクブック発売【独占カット】 " (in Japanese). ORICON NEWS. 2018-11-22.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/zerutsuku/status/1099505110932119552
- ↑ Inoue Rei. "『おめでとうございます！』井上玲音" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2019-02-23.
- ↑ "「ファミハロ！PHOTOBOOK②」発売決定！！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2019-04-05.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/sptv_fan/status/1170849298214469632
- ↑ "井上玲音(こぶしファクトリー)セカンド写真集「燿 ～You make me～」発売決定！！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2019-11-28.
- ↑ Hirose Ayaka "今のこぶしにできること♡広瀬彩海" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2020-02-27.
- ↑ http://ameblo.jp/kobushi-factory/entry-12254175152.html
- ↑ Pocket Morning. 2016-11-05. (Translation by Ro-kun)
- ↑ http://hellomemo.jp/pr_inoue.html
- ↑ ハロプロ こぶしファクトリー 新メンバープロフィール (in Japanese), YouTube, 2015.02.06
- ↑ What do the girls manage in Kobushi Factory? (Top Yell July 2016)
- Hello! Project Solo Act Profile
- Kobushi Factory Profile (archived)
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Profile (archived)
- LOVE berry Profile
- Kobushi Factory Official Blog (inactive)
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Blogs: Hello! Project Tour, February/March 2015 Recital
- Trainees Collection Blog (tag: "Inoue Rei")