Hiromoto Ruli (広本瑠璃, also written as Hiromoto Ruri) is a member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei under Hello! Project. She will be debuting in a new Hello! Project group within the year. Prior to joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei, she was a member and leader of the Actor's School Hiroshima (ASH) units MAX♡GIRLS and Kakumei Shoujo.
Hiromoto Ruli was born on June 18, 2003 in Hiroshima, Japan.
In December 2016, Hiromoto entered an audition to become an exclusive model for the Hiroshima fashion magazine COLORFUL. She was announced as one of the four winners and made her first appearance in the May/June 2017 issue.
In late 2017, Hiromoto became the leader of MAX♡GIRLS.
On May 21, Hiromoto and four other girls in ASH were selected to form the unit Kakumei Shoujo with the main purpose of competing in the annual idol contest, Aidorusai 2018. She left MAX♡GIRLS as a result and was also appointed as the leader of Kakumei Shoujo.
In July, Kakumei Shoujo became the Chugoku/Shikoku regional finalists for Aidorusai 2018. They continued on to the final event held on September 8 at Tokyo Dome City Hall, but they did not win.
On May 9, Kakumei Shoujo discontinued activities.
On August 2, it was announced that Hiromoto had joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei alongside eight other girls. They were introduced on September 8 at Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2019 9gatsu ~Kirameki~.
On May 29, Hiromoto won the judge's singing award at the Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2021 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ event for her performance of "Dondengaeshi".
When Hiromoto joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei, she was in her first year of high school. As of April 2021, Hiromoto is currently in her last year of high school.
- Name: Hiromoto Ruli (広本瑠璃)
- Nicknames: Ruli (るり), Ruli-chan (るりみちゃん)
- Birthdate: June 18, 2003
- Birthplace: Hiroshima, Japan
- Blood Type: B
- Height: 156 cm (5 ft 1.4 in)?
- Western Zodiac: Gemini
- Eastern Zodiac: Goat
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2019-08-02: Hello Pro Kenshuusei member
- UP-FRONT PROMOTION Status:
- 2019-08-02: Member
- SPL∞ASH Member Color: Red
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2019-present)
- Other Groups:
- MAX♡GIRLS (2015-2018)
- Kakumei Shoujo (2018-2019)
-  COLORFUL
-  COLORFUL
- [2020–] Hello Dream.
-  Shoujotachi no Ketsudan ~Micchaku!! Hello! Project 20 Shuunen Audition~ (AbemaTV)
- [2019-] Hello! Project Station
- She is the third Hello! Project member from Actor’s School Hiroshima, after Sayashi Riho and Dambara Ruru.
- Her number in the Hello! Project Shin Member Audition was 177.
- In the Hello! Project Shin Member Audition, Hiromoto said her favorite group is ANGERME, but she couldn't answer why she loved this group.
- She was a temporary member of the group SPL∞ASH for one day before joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- Fukumura Mizuki praised Ruli's energetic dancing and her smiling facial expressions.
- She said ANGERME's song Taiki Bansei helped her decide that she want to pursue the dream of being an idol.
- She admires Sayashi Riho for her powerful performances.
- She has over 30 hats including a Hiroshima Carp baseball cap.
- Gallery:Hiromoto Ruli
- List:Hiromoto Ruli Discography Featured In
- List:Hiromoto Ruli Concert & Event Appearances
- List:Hiromoto Ruli Publications Featured In
- List:Hiromoto Ruli Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A
|2021 New Unit|