Hiromoto Ruli, June 2020
|Born||June 18, 2003|
|Occupation||Idol, singer, model|
|Agency||UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2019-)|
|Associated Acts||MAX♡GIRLS, Kakumei Shoujo, SPL∞ASH, Hello Pro Kenshuusei|
|Joined||August 2, 2019|
|Time in Group||0 Years, 11 Months, 5 Days|
Hiromoto Ruli was born on June 18, 2003 in Hiroshima, Japan.
In December 2016, Hiromoto entered an audition to become an exclusive model for the Hiroshima fashion magazine COLORFUL. She was announced as one of the four winners and made her first appearance in the May/June 2017 issue.
In late 2017, Hiromoto became the leader of MAX♡GIRLS.
On May 21, Hiromoto and four other girls in ASH were selected to form the unit Kakumei Shoujo with the main purpose of competing in the annual idol contest, Aidorusai 2018. She left MAX♡GIRLS as a result and was also appointed as the leader of Kakumei Shoujo.
In July, Kakumei Shoujo became the Chugoku/Shikoku regional finalists for Aidorusai 2018. They continued on to the final event held on September 8 at Tokyo Dome City Hall, but they did not win.
On May 9, Kakumei Shoujo discontinued activities.
On August 2, it was announced that Hiromoto had joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei alongside eight other girls. They were introduced on September 8 at Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2019 9gatsu ~Kirameki~.
When Hiromoto joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei, she was in her first year of high school. As of April 2020, Hiromoto is currently in her second year of high school.
- Name: Hiromoto Ruli (広本瑠璃)
- Nicknames: Ruli (るり), Ruli-chan (るりみちゃん)
- Birthdate: June 18, 2003
- Birthplace: Hiroshima, Japan
- Blood Type: B
- Height: 156cm
- Western Zodiac: Gemini
- Eastern Zodiac: Goat
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2019-08-02: Hello Pro Kenshuusei member
- UP-FRONT PROMOTION Status:
- 2019-08-02: Member
- SPL∞ASH Member Color: Red
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2019-present)
- Other Groups:
- MAX♡GIRLS (2015-2018)
- Kakumei Shoujo (2018-2019)
- Special Skills: Dance, acrobatics
- Hobbies: Dancing, singing, hair and make-up, baton twirling
- Favorite Music Genre: J-pop, K-pop
- Favorite Sport: Baseball
- Favorite Animal: Peacock
- Favorite Color: Yellow
- Motto: Saigo made akiramenai (最後まで諦めない; Don't give up until the end)
- Favorite Hello! Project song: Taiki Bansei
- Looks Up To: ANGERME, Sayashi Riho
-  COLORFUL
-  COLORFUL
- [2020–] Hello Dream.
-  Shoujotachi no Ketsudan ~Micchaku!! Hello! Project 20 Shuunen Audition~ (AbemaTV)
- [2019-] Hello! Project Station
- She is the third Hello! Project member from Actor’s School Hiroshima, after Sayashi Riho and Dambara Ruru.
- Her number in the Hello! Project Shin Member Audition was 177.
- In the Hello! Project Shin Member Audition, Hiromoto said her favorite group is ANGERME, but she couldn't answer why she loved this group.
- She was a temporary member of the group SPL∞ASH for one day before joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- Fukumura Mizuki praised Ruli's energetic dancing and her smiling facial expressions.
- She said ANGERME's song Taiki Bansei helped her decide that she want to pursue the dream of being an idol.
- She admires Sayashi Riho for her powerful performances.
- She has over 30 hats including a Hiroshima Carp baseball cap.
- Gallery:Hiromoto Ruli
- List:Hiromoto Ruli Discography Featured In
- List:Hiromoto Ruli Concert & Event Appearances
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "広本瑠璃［Snap Girl］（写真8枚）' (in Japanese). About ASH. 2019-06-24.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Shoujotachi no Ketsudan ~Micchaku!! Hello! Project 20 Shuunen Audition~ Episode #1. AbemaTV. 2017-11-13.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ASH_TSS/status/1157132268915195909
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MAXGIRLS201506/status/678558068494340097
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MAXGIRLS201506/status/739811448415625216
- ↑ "新専属モデル発表！！" (in Japanese). COLORFUL. 2018-05-08.
- ↑ "ありがとう♡2周年！" (in Japanese). COLORFUL. 2018-11-18.
- ↑ "アクターズ発表会" (in Japanese). COLORFUL. 2018-03-19.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kakumeishoujo5/status/998462385240264704
- ↑ https://twitter.com/indiesarrow/status/1070661065308917760
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kakumeishoujo5/status/1022823569053499392
- ↑ "革命少女、集大成のステージ「愛踊祭2018」決勝戦ライブレポート（写真25枚）" (in Japanese). About ASH. 2018-09-22.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kakumeishoujo5/status/1125718518798868480
- ↑ "ハロプロ研修生に新メンバー加入のお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2019-08-02.
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 15.2 15.3 15.4 "【ハロ！ステ#308】モーニング娘。'19 ＆ こぶしファクトリー 秋の最新LIVE映像、ハロプロ研修生紹介Movie！ MC：広瀬彩海＆浜浦彩乃" (in Japanese). Hello! Project Station (via YouTube). 2019-09-25.
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 "専属モデル紹介" (in Japanese). COLORFUL. (Archived)
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 https://twitter.com/kakumeishoujo5/status/999272298459807745
- ↑ "世代を創る広島人 番外編 アイドル2人に密着！！" (in Japanese). COLORFUL. 2019-04-03.
- ↑ Hello Dream. Episode 8.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/SPL_ASH/status/1155471117882028033
- ↑ Hello Dream. Episode 2.
- ↑ Hello Dream. Episode 6
- ↑ Hello Dream. Episode 8.
- ↑ Hello Dream. Episode 10.