Hello! Project no Zenkyoku kara Atsumechaimashita! Vol. 2 Yoshida Go-hen (ハロー!プロジェクトの全曲から集めちゃいました! Vol.2 吉田豪編; Collected from All of Hello! Project's Songs! Vol. 2 Yoshida Go Compilation) is a special Hello! Project best album in a six part series in conjunction with the HELLO! PROJECT COMPLETE SINGLE BOOK. All of the tracks on the album were chosen by Yoshida Go.
The album was released on January 1, 2014 and was exclusively sold at TOWER RECORDS.
The album was to be pre-sold at the Hello! Project COUNTDOWN PARTY 2013 ~GOOD BYE & HELLO!~ event on December 31, 2013 alongside Hello! Project no Zenkyoku kara Atsumechaimashita! Vol. 1.
- The☆Peace! (h&A Death Tracks) - hANGRY & ANGRY-f
- Koi no Twist & Wacchaina Town - Goto Maki, Kono Tomoyuki (幸野友之), Hiranuma Norihisa (平沼紀久), Yuuji (ユウジ), SHU-110
- Do Re Mi Fa Doushite? - Mano Erina
- Rikaishite > Onna no Ko - Ishikawa Rika (Morning Musume)
- I & YOU & I & YOU & I - Tanpopo
- Asu wa Date na no ni, Imasugu Koe ga Kikitai - S/mileage
- Maji Natsu Sugiru - Berryz Koubou
- Watashi no Tamago - Shugo Chara Egg!
- Shiroi TOKYO - ZYX
- Nusunda Heart wa Koko desu yo? - Tanaka Reina with Chorus: Ogura Yui and Buruburuiyaan (Noto Arisa & Misawa Sachika)
- Idolulu - Lilpri
- Tan Tan Taan! - MilkyWay
- Robo Kiss - W
- Lalala no Pipipi - Michishige Sayumi (Morning Musume)
- Eco no Waltz - Ecohams
- GIVE ME UP - Melon Kinenbi
- Koisuru Niwatori - THE Possible
- Hitoribocchi no Heya (Takagi Masa cover) - Yaguchi Mari
- Kimagure Zetsubou Arigatou - Momo (Sayashi Riho) & Chorus: Morning Musume
- hANGRY & ANGRY-f
- Goto Maki
- Kono Tomoyuki
- Hiranuma Norihisa
- Mano Erina
- Ishikawa Rika (Morning Musume)
- Berryz Koubou
- Shugo Chara Egg!
- Tanaka Reina
- Ogura Yui
- Michishige Sayumi (Morning Musume)
- Ishikawa Rika
- Michishige Sayumi
- Melon Kinenbi
- THE Possible
- Yaguchi Mari
- Momo (Sayashi Riho) & Chorus: Morning Musume
Oricon Chart Positions
Total Reported Sales: 1,844
- The track list for this album was edited by Go Yoshida (columnist and interviewer). Interesting to note is that many of the songs are not well known, as they are B-sides from singles or album tracks.